Crazy WQ Happenings!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Has something CRAZY happened to YOU???

Yes
34%
No
3%
Often
9%
Always
7%
Yes and I will share it!
29%
Yes and I will not share it
6%
No. How sad.
12%

Total votes: 730

xc92u3

Re: Crazy WQ Happenings!

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:40 pm

I chose "Often".
2wolf22 wrote:There is a lone elk that spawns on the slopes of The Back Forty. Its a wandering cow. :P
I am a witness to this phenomenon too! And I have seen people latch onto bull elk and they spin, and spin, and spin. When they finally fall off dead I think they just passed out because they were so dizzy, they didn't ACTUALLY die! It's happened to me too.
Also, while I was eating, a cougar walked from behind me, and a bear walked in front of me; both waiting for me to be done so they could eat. Getting out of that killed me. :shock: :wolf: Poor Tina!

Glacia2008
Pup
Pup
Name: Glacia

Post by Glacia2008 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:06 pm

Today on 2.5, my game loaded, and my mate's head was twisted in a weird way. It resolved itself when I got rid of the textbox to start playing.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Later on, one of the pups got himself buried in the ground.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Oh, and on 2.7, a hare spawned while I was in Amethyst Mountain, the hilly region towards the top of the map. I was about to run towards it and kill it, when it fell off the ledge.
Then again, perhaps the hare got the idea from me. I kept running or leaping off cliffs just for the fun of it.

"You are not your own," says the Bear King, "you were bought at a price."
-Darkwoods by Marta Stahlfeld

PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Meg

Post by PearlyReborn » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:43 am

Stumbled into a territory hexagon on Lost River (Classic) with like 10 Van Winkle wolves, just hanging out together, and they killed me. 10/10 would trespass again
To a new world of gods and monsters!

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:01 pm

Saw 2 separate herds together, and formed 1 "superherd" xD.

The Lamar Canyon Pack is replacing the Junction Butte's former territory, The Junction Butte is replacing the Wapiti Lake's former territory, and the Wapiti Lake is replacing the Lamar Canyon's former territory. Pretty cool! That also means the territories are a mess, like for example there's always 1 different hex in Junction butte, etc, lots of empty hexes.

A very long time ago I encountered all of the members of the Wapiti Lake pack.. I wondered how I survived, lol. I have yet to actually see the packs fighting against each other. I have seen a Lamar Canyon wolf chase a dispersal, however.
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:43 am

I remember seeing a screenshot on the Steam Cloud, I forget what it's called, something like "Was trying to get a good screenshot of Conny jumping, instead she's falling with Orion watching! xD" and it's of her black wolf jumping off of a ledge and her mate is casually sitting behind her not even looking.
Me: Orion's like, "eh, never liked her anyway..."
Her: Oh gosh, never thought of that xD When Conny jumped, she died! I had to go back two saves (last one was of her dying, and the one before that was of her getting ready to jump)
Me: She died? Oh dear XD
Her: Yeah, -says some more stuff I don't remember...
Me: -replies? I think? don't remember
Someone else: Plot twist: Orion pushed Conny!
Her: ...how... could Orion do that??
Me: No, no... it was Orion's secret twin brother!!!
Have yet to receive a response XD This was all in the comments section. If you have Steam, you could probably find this!

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup
Name: Mochi

Post by AStrangerOnline » Sat May 02, 2020 5:01 am

This was when I was with a few other people, raising pups together. May not sound it, but we found the events hilarious.

So, one of our pups was walking into a rock repeatedly and then a bear came in, running by and basically pushing that pup along with it before running off, no chasing away needed. It was amusing, as every time one of us wrote about how the pup was once again walking into the rock, the bear came and pushed the pup along without killing it. Who knows, maybe the bear liked that rock?

I think that it may have been a bug, as the bear should have killed the pup, or needed chasing off, but reporting or anything didn't cross my mind.

It happened two or three times and by it was over, I still found myself chuckling whenever I remembered it.

Oh, and it was at Bison, where this happened.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:39 pm

In 3.0, I remember standing on the edge of Hank's Ditch, and peeing repeatedly, laughing as a stream of lemonade was shooting out my back while twisting myself into a pretzel XD
And running through Lost River, and glitching through rocks, and then after I jumped out of it, I think all the normals of the 3D objects of the game got inverted or something?? I couldn't see the far end of anything. :roll:

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”