most annoying thing your mate on wq has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Zuzanna
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: most annoying thing your mate on wq has done

Post by Zuzanna » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 am

1. One time we were chasing a bear and the bear goed poof my mate was still running to the end of the map and i had to start over without saving...
2. we killed a bull we had very little health and my mate did not eat :evil:
3. when i look for a cow with low healt (or bull) and one comes to close then Bang!, and my mate goes for it so i howl...
4. i was going to kill a coyote for fun and my mate goes for it and i cant keep up so he kills it :evil:
Will forever be: Alpha's right hand of the Dark Aspen Clan

This member is leaving the WQ comunnity. Thanks to everybody that have been nice to me, my friends, and packmates. Now... Goodbye.

WolvesHorses
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by WolvesHorses » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:28 am

Half of the time he hunts, he leaves me to do the killing while he goes off and runs in circles. Then, the elk will be dead and I will be almost dead, and yet he runs over and eats 3/4 of it. Then, when I have extremely low health because he ate all my food, he'll suddenly run and try to go to Soda Butte Pack (where he came from) and refuses to listen to my howling....My former mate did that, and I ignored it, and suddenly he wasn't my mate anymore! >8(
I'm more active now, as the WQ forums used to be amazingly slow for me.

emmaiskewl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by emmaiskewl » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 am

1. Half the time I have to kill the elk, but sometimes my mate is there and we get the elk together.
2. One time my mate was walking away from me and would not come back. I did figure out in the end that he was hungry. After he ate he came running back :mrgreen:
3. One time I was chasing a cow elk and my mate was just standing there. I chased the cow elk to the edge of the map! After I got it to half of it's health my mate started running to me...

I think that is all xD

cloudywolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by cloudywolf » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 am

My mate did the exact same annoying things. i got so annoyed i just wanted to kick my mate. XD
I believe in freedom, and peace. But sometimes, you don't always get what you want. Don't believe lies, don't trust strangers who out of the blue talk to you, and beware of scams such as the 2012 lie. YOUR choices shape YOUR future.

~cloudywolf

Zirri
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Zirri » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 am

My mate is a completely useless hunter. When I am watching a herd of elk, picking out the one with the least health, he just runs right into the middle of them and seperates them so I can't find the weakest one. Then once I've brought down an elk (he doesn't help at all), he starts running in circles around the carcass and then pushes me out of the way to eat. If I move round the other side he follows me and keeps pushing me out of the way so I can't eat!

Wolf607
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wolf607 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:38 pm

Just sitting there while I hunt hard animals but help when i am trying to kill something like a rabbit or coyote... 8)
You are a black wolf, a beautiful wolf
Your fur stands out in the snow like a flame on blue waters
Tilt your snow covered snout to the sky one last time
A misty howl escapes your jaws only to be cut short by the hunters gun shot
Please save wolves!

HappygirlXD
Yearling
Yearling

Post by HappygirlXD » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:04 pm

My has never done anything annoying. :)= Nerdy

Ravenlyse
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ravenlyse » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Mine has the tendency to run after hares while we're hunting. xD
[ R E I K Y O N ]

Will eat your face. >8D

Bramble316
Pup
Pup

Post by Bramble316 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm

My mate enjoys pushing me into bears, who kill me before I cna get away..... -.- =D
Formerly known as cheetac19! =D
Wolf name: Bramble =]

SwiftFire
Pup
Pup

Post by SwiftFire » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:50 am

I have to show my mate how to bite an elk before he does it. He sometimes runs right up to the elk we are chasing but if i havent gotten a bite in yet he just runs. :evil:
90% of teenage girls would die if the Jonas Brothers jumped off a 20 story building. If your in the 10% that would get a chair and popcorn and say "Do a flip!" pass this on.

I support the anti-twighlight movement!

Warrior cats rule!

Tas36
Pup
Pup

Post by Tas36 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:07 am

ive found that at certain times, when i go to play my mate is in "hyper mode" he runs non stop and he kind of ruins my elk hunts =/ if i simply exit and restart the game he goes back to the old him. i also find that if i play multi and then single player, my stats change and so does he =/

when hes hyper this is what he does:

by some miracle, he waits for me to start the hunt. so we always go for the weak cow (since we both lack strength and have good speed amd stamina) but when he bites, some times IM the one who looses the health, not him. other times, HE looses the health when i bite, not me. its weird. and when we eat, if he finishes first he runs around me non stop, but when he bumps into me i still eat. so im like whats the pont of bumping me? i also find it annoting that hes so much faster than me but he wont bite an elk unless i do. but at least he goes after my elk only, unlike some other mates that have been "told on" lol. ive also had that howl glitch, i howled once on accident and would not move for anything. and once, we killed an elk but he wouldnt eat. so i ran to the other side of the map so he would pick his elk and eat -_-" hes a picky one xP

i hope our mates behave in the second episode, or our pups wont survive long lol.

to get back on topic, his most annoying thing is being hyper xD other than that i has a calm mate =D
Dont look at me with that tone of voice!

Dont raise your voice when you yell at me!

You shut your mouth when youre talkin to me!

This is not up for discussion! Dont question it, just accept it! :D

avvie by me!

*~awooo~*

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Jazzman » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:57 am

I hate coyotehunting with my mate >.<
I bite the coyote twice, then he comes, bites it one time and pushes the poor coyo away. He don't bites again, so I have to howl to stop him and kill the coyote. (Nice thing: The dead coyotes look funny when you bite them while you jump)

And my mates are always faster -.- I've created a wolf with the highest speed I was able to give. Yes, she is faster (and smaller) like my other wolfs, but her mate is faster all the time. It's annoying because of the coyotethink mentioned above...

Well, her mate was also not ready to die. The Story: I tried to kill him while running and running around without let him eat. My wolf looses power, her mate none. So I went to a bear and he was attacking the mate, till his health was such low that I couldn't see the heart. He was unbelievable slow but he didn't die by running around like my wolves than they've got such low health and try to reach the next carcass -.-
I'm a female :D
Take a look at my Map!
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1707 ... cesmap.png

WolfBaneRed
Pup
Pup

Post by WolfBaneRed » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:26 am

All the time when i hunt he will sometimes go off to the side and run in circles, its soo annyoyinh
But one time a bear was attacking me and my mate was running in circles around us both, while i died.

-LunaWolf-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -LunaWolf- » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

when we are hunting , when im looking for the weakest one , he just runs into the middle of the herd and scares all the elk away >.< then he comes running back to be probably expecting me to go chase them >.<
.Legacy
Alphess of the almighty, Lethal Dreams.

Liliana
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Liliana » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Mine decided to take off while I was taking care of the pups and then didn't come back. He was just hanging out on the opposite side of the map, enjoying some free time while I was trying to fend off every predator in the game...then, after 3 of my 4 pups died, he decided to run back and help. So he picked the pup up and took off with it toward the hunting grounds and let it DROWN in the creek. Ugh. :cry:
Diamonds do appear to be, just like broken glass to me. (PATD) <3

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”