most annoying thing your mate on wq has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

SwiftFire
Pup
Pup

Re: most annoying thing your mate on wq has done

Post by SwiftFire » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 pm

my mate goes "hunting" in the hunting grounds and then a howl for him and he comes without any food. Also he shoves the pups in the bears faces. Arent they supposed to have some sort of AI (artificial intelligence)?

EDIT: and he just tried to eat the food i regurgitated for the pups. he chased it around in circles trying to eat and i had to save and get off to get him to stop
90% of teenage girls would die if the Jonas Brothers jumped off a 20 story building. If your in the 10% that would get a chair and popcorn and say "Do a flip!" pass this on.

I support the anti-twighlight movement!

Warrior cats rule!

Jemimatiger
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jemimatiger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:12 am

My mate has most of these annoying things (Although he doesn't push me away from food, he never hunts and never eats)
The most annoying, yet funny, story?

Me and my sister were playing a role-play game, she was my mate (Dart) and I was my own wolf (Amazon) we were pretenting the river was a bus, we got on and continue'd saying stupid stuff to each other (Like, "WE were meant to get the 42!!")
Then, my wolf drowned(Went compleatly underwater, not dieing) and then, the water dissapeared! We were floating.

Me and my sister started laughing and making stupid comments ("I belive I can fly!) Then the water came back and I was swimming, my mate wasn't there so I turned around, still not there. I asked Hope where my mate was and then saw him, FLOATING! In circles, above my head. Me and my sister nearly died of laughing.

Later, me and my sister were rockclimbing (And singing Spidermanwolf when we went vertically, then we ran down the cliff into some deep water. I dissapeared due to it being to high for my wolf, Dart was half in, half out. With his big butt sticking out right at the screen! Rude wolf. I don't like me mate, he moons me!

Shanook
Pup
Pup

Post by Shanook » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 am

I say that most of you should be thoroughly pleased with your mates - at least some of them can hunt! In AM my mate would take down an elk with me if I bit it first to mark which one we were chasing. And then afterwards he'd run around within sight and kill bunnies and chase coyotes. He'd come when called and didn't glitch by running to the edge of the map and never openly attacked bears, only chased them away from me a short way before returning.
Not all my mates were that well-behaved though, especially not in SC.
Now, none of my mates will even bite an elk or chase a coyote, and only go after a rabbit if it pops up under his nose. Then he'll wag his tail when I die and take the pups away from the den, never mark our territory and will run in circles around the den site while the pups are being slaughtered by coyotes while I'm busy marking territory or hunting or fetching lost pups.
One mate actually hunted for the pups. And fed them. Happened a couple times before he started glitching really badly...
One mate thinks that the pups are only a figment of my imagination and will follow me around everywhere I go.
I can only begin to imagine what havoc my mate would cause if he came with me to the ranch.
At least none of my current mates steal any of my kills or anything. Why would they need to? They don't risk hurting themselves.

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Jazzman » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:36 am

Last week I was on the Journey with my wolf Prenkrin and her mate Tulniph. My den had been the saddle meaddows and it took me a long while to bring all my four puppies to the sandbarcrossing. My mate hasn't done anything so far, he was just following me and left the pups alone behind. Okay, I was at the sandbar crossing and picked up my fav. pup, brought it to the other site, went back and did the same with the second. After two of my pups were through the creek I took the second and went to the other site. There was just one pup. My mate carried the other pup back-.- Everytime I brought the third pup my mate had been so funny to take on of those which had been through back >.< sometimes He sat down his puppy in the middle of the creek so I've almost drowned them by picking them up.
I'm a female :D
Take a look at my Map!
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1707 ... cesmap.png

jupiterdog
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by jupiterdog » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:18 am

A hawk was flying over us and my mate put my pup down, just as the hawk swooped down!
Avatar By Koa! Thank you so much!

My birthday is today! :D

EnglishPointer
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by EnglishPointer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:20 am

My rude mate wouldn't pick the pup up! So then I had to leave that pup because an falcon was flying overhead.
Daylight dashed through the den from the clearing, as Morning woke up, satisfied that her always-wandering pups were safe at home, however, Lionfang was no where in site. Where had he gone? Morning got out of the den.

EDITING LATER---

DuckFarmer

Post by DuckFarmer » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:48 am

The MOST annoying thing and the Funnist thing my mate has done well He Grabed Mika my pup and RANoff with him in his Mouth Chasing a bear then Mika went POOF Gone his Health was still there Just not him but my mate was STILL ALIVE and it did not say he was dead :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

he like KILLED him poor little Mika he was my LAST pup oh Mika lol

P.S. i let the Others get ate :twisted:
Last edited by DuckFarmer on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gargantor
Top Elk Hunter

Post by Gargantor » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 am

Well, my mate did the same things like others said(not hunting, running random circles and never eating)
But after a while it all fixed lol!
Now she is hunting with me and carries the pups back to the den.
But still wouldn't eat...
And I don't see her most of the time but when I hunt, she comes with me lol
So I guess I'm a lucky one.
сøυɾαģε, αвøṿε αll τhïṉģṡ, ïṡ τhε ƒïɾṡτ συαlïτÿ øƒ α ώαɾɾïøɾ.

Cherhet
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Cherhet » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 am

Wanna know what my mate did? Nothing! He did absolutly NOTHING!! In ep. 1 he helped hunt and fight bears, but now, he doesn't protect the pups, just sits and stares as a bear comes at them... he doesn't help hunt either... he basically roams around anywear he pleases. I named him Fox, but after getting so annoying by his laziness, I named him Loner. :? :)
Don't know what's going on...
Don't know what went wrong...
Feels like a thousand years since...
I last saw you here...
So I'll stay up all night,
With these bloodshot eyes

leopardheart11
Pup
Pup

Post by leopardheart11 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 am

Same here, Cherhet! Well, except that he trapped my pup in a corner so it couldn't run away... Does that count as something?
ι'м ησт яαη∂σм, ι'м נυѕт ωჃℓє!

I have a dream, that hedgehogs and chickens can cross roads without being questioned about their motives.

♪♫ Proud Mod of WCC2♫♪
▓▒Proud player of WolfQuest▒▓
░▒Proud Leopardstar Ultimate Fan▒░

Tangy
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Tangy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:46 pm

My mates have been pretty good overall, expecially in the last mission. But the most annoying thing that they kept doing was picking up a pup I was about to pick up. Once I was bending down to pick up a pup, and my mate took it from me and ran away. x_x (The pup was actually in my mouth for a moment too)

Once on the final mission I moved three of the pups, and went to get the last one, but my mate got there first, and he picked up the pup and started running in circles with it. ._. It was like he was saying "haha, you can't get her!" I couldn't figure out how to make him stop so I ended up reloading the game. :P

Black Blaze
Pup
Pup

Post by Black Blaze » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Glitch out :| my mate always ends up stuck on one part of the den, trying to walk through the rocks until I move him myself.

He also doesn't help in feeding the pups. I wish he could help with marking territory too. He doesn't chase bears or coyotes either. bah -_-
Haven't been on in 3 years, how's it goin err'bodeh?

Dawn12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Dawn12 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Rain_Swift-River wrote:my mate kept running to the other side of the map and wouldn't come back. I had to delete my game which was annoying.
How do you delete a game?? o.o

And the most annoying this my mate as done is running off randomly at EVERY rabbit he sees, no matter how far away it is xD
,---------------,
| Coca-Cola |,,|"""\,__,
| _________ |,,||_|_ ||)
/(@)(@)**/(@)***/(@)

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Dawn12 wrote:
Rain_Swift-River wrote:my mate kept running to the other side of the map and wouldn't come back. I had to delete my game which was annoying.
How do you delete a game?? o.o

And the most annoying this my mate as done is running off randomly at EVERY rabbit he sees, no matter how far away it is xD
To delete a game:
Nightanglewolf wrote:Deleting your WolfQuest saves is quite easy - just go into your Documents Folder (usually Start>Documents), and go into the WolfQuest Folder. Delete the .wolfquest file you'd like to delete, for example "Arcangel.wolfquest" and it should no longer appear on your Saved games list. Slough Creek creates a new folder in your Documents (WolfQuest2 folder).
Anyway the only thing that my mate really annoys me about if that he won't help me LOL
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

wolie
Pup
Pup

Post by wolie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 am

my mate always gets stuck behind trees and it does my head in, when he runs off to hunt i stay with my pup (i left the others on a hill somewhere because i didnt like them :evil: ) he gets stuck behind the same tree and when i save he just ends up at the den, runs and gets stuck again.
Avi by rip-tide666 Thanks mate!

I adore wolves and the chronicles of ancient darkness books :)

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”