most annoying thing your mate on wq has done

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

MsGoldenMC4

Re: most annoying thing your mate on wq has done

Post by MsGoldenMC4 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:28 pm

wildejagdx wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:35 am
I've just started the trial with a red Junction Butte male. We stayed in the JB territory after the courting and slept there too. When we woke up, a white JB female was there, protecting the territory. She was on her own, so I was like OK, we can deal with that. But this male was just literally staring at me, not doing anything at all. He'd just watch me die.
Chased him away immediately when I could get away from the angry JB female lol :oops:
This exact same thing has happened to me before.

Very recently, however, a couple of wolves invaded my territory. My mate did nothing to help except growl :roll: At least my pups lived!

Ecliptic
Pup
Pup

Post by Ecliptic » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:48 pm

MsGoldenMC4 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:28 pm
wildejagdx wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:35 am
I've just started the trial with a red Junction Butte male. We stayed in the JB territory after the courting and slept there too. When we woke up, a white JB female was there, protecting the territory. She was on her own, so I was like OK, we can deal with that. But this male was just literally staring at me, not doing anything at all. He'd just watch me die.
Chased him away immediately when I could get away from the angry JB female lol :oops:
This exact same thing has happened to me before.

Very recently, however, a couple of wolves invaded my territory. My mate did nothing to help except growl :roll: At least my pups lived!
Seems like the mates are pretty good at watching us fail all of the sudden :roll: my pups were STARVING and I needed to hunt a cow elk because I couldn't find any carcasses at all. My health was way too low so I needed my mate's help, who just ran circles around it. Eventually he killed it for me, but my pups nearly starved to death, those awful Quadrant dispersals

VioletRose6
Pup
Pup
Name: Violet, VioletRose

Post by VioletRose6 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:24 pm

Oh well, I was on my way to the rendezvous site In 2.7. I had all my pups alive and fed, and we had just crossed the river. So I’m stopping at one of the carcasses to eat, when suddenly my mate grabs one of the pups and runs into the river (into the deep part) and my pup dies. I got so confused.
How can you sit there, on this planet made of stardust, that was once thought to be flat, and still not believe anything is possible?

-VioletRose6

Loach
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Jess

Post by Loach » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:55 pm

Refused to eat the meat chunk I brought back for them and sit on the opposite side of our rock den.
DeviantArt
returning member from ancient times

ShadeLurking
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ShadeLurking » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:12 pm

I needed to sleep so i had no stamina and im starving cause i haven't ate been too busy saving terriotry but i stumbled upon a elk calf in the grass and carried all the way from the far end of my territory to my pups where upon my mate took it for herself and ate it leaving me starving with no food to regurge for the pups so i had to cancel my sleep and go find more food

BBAfan101
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by BBAfan101 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:54 am

Just last night my mate and I hunted elk. Once we were full, I decided to bring some meat chunks to the den so if we were hungry again we'd have extra. I already brought one chunk to the den, so I was bringing a second chunk. When I stopped to drink some water, I had put my meat chunk down. Not even two seconds later my mate STOLE MY MEAT CHUNK, and then WALKED AWAY WITH IT AND ATE IT!!! Irl I was like "DUDE THAT WAS MINE!! WE NEEDED THAT FOR LATER!". We have pups so my stomach was full at 125% and my mate's stomach was literally 124% or 123%. But just that 1 or 2 % made him steal my meat chunk :shock: :lol:
:wolf: Founder of Wapiti Peak Pack :wolf:

SkyRiderMusic
Pup
Pup

Post by SkyRiderMusic » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:02 pm

I usually pay a lot of attention to personality so thankfully my mates help out a lot, but oh my word they can get SO greedy. Even when the pups are at the rendezvous site and regurgitating is less efficient, my mate will snag hares, calves, beavers, and chunks to stuff his face to 125% for absolutely no reason

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:09 am

I have another wolf and I'm trying to raise pups on accurate. Her mate is Hoodoo14M

Anyway, I don't like his personality. I picked him just to complete the mission but he's awful with pup care. Feeds himself to 125% and not once has he ever given any to the pups.

He barely interacts with me and walks so far away from the den and just lurks around. He is not helpful when protecting the pups, and even if he were more bold/less lazy, Hoodoo14M wouldn't have enough time to get to the predator considering he's like 200+ meters away (not even patrolling..)

Hunting-wise he's alright but my other mate Abnus is much more efficient.
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:38 am

Haven't played in a while, so going from memory...

Mezzaine's mate often shies away from conflict. Dude. She's old. She is NOT going up against an angry boar alone and if that means losing pups... so be it. Thinking he's cautious and lazy too - these two are my main Accurate difficulty pair, so his cautiousness has cost us a few forfeited hunts. I really should take him on a playdate to a group of bulls, but he is a pretty v-neck variation coat. :(

Neamara's mate is wayyy more helpful, though I suspect he's some sort of bold-loner combo which might explain it? He tends to help out with attacks, feeds pups, and isn't afraid to go up against a boar. He's perfect for raising big litters. Worst thing he's done is died. Three times. To add insult to injury his deaths have been stupid.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”