How Long Have You Played WolfQuest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Noctis_
Yearling
Yearling

Re: How Long Have You Played WolfQuest?

Post by Noctis_ » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Coming up on 2 years since I registered, but I think I've been playing for a bit longer than that.
ŊØͻϯϋɇ

CrestedMoon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by CrestedMoon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:46 am

A little over a year, yet I played before I set up a forum account. :wolf:
*CrestedMoon*

If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl. Whatever you do, KEEP MOVING.

Mozzarella
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Mozzarella » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:06 pm

I've played on and off since I was 12 or so (maybe early teens). So between five and seven years, I think.

llsaturnskiesll
Pup
Pup
Name: Amy

Post by llsaturnskiesll » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:13 pm

I joined the forum almost a year ago, but have been playing the game since 2010 or so.
°‘¨¨‘°ºO
It's a ⇏ new ⇍ dawn
It's a ✶new✶ day
It's a new « life »
For → me
And i'm
ғειנη' gσσ∂
°‘¨¨‘°ºO
:: Signature © Samber ::

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Uzumaaki » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 pm

my forum account is less than a year?? old but i remember playing for the first time shortly before slough creek came out. after SC was released i played for a little bit, got angry because raising pups was so difficult, and didn't play again. i found the WQ desktop icon on one of my old computers years later and then made this account :D
av by theinfinite

Scarlet Kilometers
Pup
Pup

Post by Scarlet Kilometers » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:46 am

A couple of years, on and off. I know I started some time before 2.5 came out, but my sense of time isn't greats so, shrug? I've only recently gotten back into the game and I'm trying to save up for 2.7
you can see me, right. tell me what is wrong with this picture.
--John Egbert

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Post by Wolvencall » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:00 am

I've played since 2008 its been an amazing experience seeing this game grow and im so happy to see the game that it is today. I want to thank the staff so much for keeping with it even in its most defeated moments
Go your own way

FuzzyDesertPaw

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:08 pm

I start playing from later.. I mean 2012/2013...but I'm so happy this wolf simulator become so popular and realistic.No words...I can only say one big THANK YOU!! Hope you'll continue love the wolves and don't stop playing the game!

Good luck (wow I'm lazy bye)

Celestiana
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Celestiana » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:41 am

I joined the forum on July 30th in 2011. I'm not entirely sure if I started playing the game right after I made my forum account or what but I know for a fact that I took some breaks over the years. Can't believe it's already been 5 years, wow...

Time really does fly by fast when you're having fun.
:D
I am not led; I lead.
Avatar was not created by me, I simply got it from the display gallery. All rights go to the person who made it.

Siaka
Pup
Pup

Post by Siaka » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Joined the forum on December 27, 2015. I started playing WolfQuest a few months before that, and somewhere between April and May I went on a hiatus. Now I'm back with the new version! :D
.:HEAR MY CALL:.
One wolf
One quest
One fate

FadingDawn
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by FadingDawn » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:19 pm

I've been playing since 2008! My best friend and I would roleplay over Skype voice chat for hours and we had endless fun. We had a wonderful story modeled after the Warriors series. I remember when they announced Slough Creek and kept pushing back the release, so my friend and I had to alter our roleplay plots to fit the new map. I was young enough that my parents wouldn't let me get a forum account when they changed multiplayer. I actually still have my khaki WolfQuest shirt! It's been fun watching all the updates and developments and improvements over the years.
Fading Dawn
Fall Out Boy || Muse || twenty one pilots || Night Vale || Ravenclaw || ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Player since 2008!

Echofall
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Echo

Post by Echofall » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:21 am

I've been playing for 4 and a half months
Hello there! I'm NightSnow on WolfQuest but you can call me Echo! I have been apart of WQ since 2018 and I really enjoy it. Hope you have a good day!

TacticianLyra
Pup
Pup

Post by TacticianLyra » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:35 pm

I first started playing when we were still in the Amethyst Mountain Deluxe era, but I'm not sure how long it's been. ;; I'm not good with math.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:31 am

FadingDawn wrote:I've been playing since 2008! My best friend and I would roleplay over Skype voice chat for hours and we had endless fun. We had a wonderful story modeled after the Warriors series. I remember when they announced Slough Creek and kept pushing back the release, so my friend and I had to alter our roleplay plots to fit the new map. I was young enough that my parents wouldn't let me get a forum account when they changed multiplayer. I actually still have my khaki WolfQuest shirt! It's been fun watching all the updates and developments and improvements over the years.
I discovered WolfQuest in 2008 as well; it's crazy to think that next year we'll hit the decade mark. It's pretty cool that you still have one of those T-shirts lying around, too! It's been quite a while since the store got taken down already, so you've got a nice little relic on your hands.

Lyra, you probably started playing around the same time then, heheh.

Writers Block
Name: Mika, Lynx

Post by Writers Block » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:04 am

Made my account six years ago (almost to the day!) but I haven't really played the games in years. Probably not since 2013ish. I tried getting into it again a few months ago but there was some glitch on my files so my progress wasn't saving and I didn't care enough to get that sorted out, aha.
we are not history yet.
we are happening now.
how miraculous is that?
avvie©mute
quote©wtnv

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”