Forum users you know in real life

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Griffinsong
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Re: Forum users you know in real life

Post by Griffinsong » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Kayashiku and Icestar are two of my best friends.

The annoying thing is that Wolfdog911 lives in the same town I used to and I've never seen her D:

And April lives half a province away from me.

cgbnab
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Somewhere near the borderline between "insane" and "criminally insane".

Post by cgbnab » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:23 pm

'Rora 'Laska.

I feel like shortening words today. :P
~I ain't 0happy, I'm feelin' glad. I got sunshine, in a bag...~

Songdog
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Songdog » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 pm

I'd be rather nervous if I found some one that played WolfQuest and actually went on the forums. Mainly because I'm a mod and a lot of people dislike me because I lock their topics. I'd have to make sure it was some user that I didn't make angry before telling them I'm Songdog =D

"So who are you on WolfQuest?"
"Oh...you know, just some member. You probably never heard of me >> "

Swoofzilla
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Swoofzilla » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Or...you might get something like-
A crazy user wrote:Oh wow your Songdog I luuuuuuuuvs you can I have an autograph please please please pleaseplease oh my gosh I met Songdog!!!!!!!
I think if I met someone I'd just sort of be all "Oh...um....yo." That would surprise me too much.

Fawn

Post by Fawn » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

I don't know anyone from the forums in real life, but I do remember a conversation a while back that led me to discovering ChocolateRain lived less than 20-30 miles away or so.

Hiedidog

Post by Hiedidog » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 pm

I just know brownwolf and some other friend who made an account but has never went on since. I forgot the username, too.
♥Kamisha♥

October 2009 Undine Falls Pack Member of the Month

Aurora Alaska
New Pack Member
New Pack Member
Location: Being in Aurora's Place of Absolute Excitement and Dullness and Oxymorons

Post by Aurora Alaska » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Well, Songdog, you'd be surprised, by what some users say, according to the Would Like to Meet topic, you would be very much appreciated.
cgbnab wrote:'Rora 'Laska.

I feel like shortening words today. :P
Yes, I know you as well. :)

It would surprise me too. I would be amazed and just kind of stare at them and probably start babbling.
Aurora
Hope is a shining beacon. Let it lead you to your true place. Let it guide your soul.

Swoofzilla
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Swoofzilla » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Yeah...I'm hoping i'll get to meet someone sometime. sadly, I found out that no one lives near me, or anywhere where my relatives live. Songdog lives about 2 hours away from my relatives in Florida. That's the only person I know of.

We should totally have a vacation thread, so we could post where we are going. Then we could track down someone who lives in that area and go bother them.

Songdog
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Songdog » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Swolfy wrote:Yeah...I'm hoping i'll get to meet someone sometime. sadly, I found out that no one lives near me, or anywhere where my relatives live. Songdog lives about 2 hours away from my relatives in Florida. That's the only person I know of.
Blindseer lives in Florida. But far away. Several of the mods have come to visit Florida, but usually the Orlando region. Florida is actually a very large state, I think it's the third largest state in the US. I've been trying to convince one of the mods to go to Ringling in Sarasota, which is the county I live in =D

I think another mod lives in Florida? I forget.

Werewolves Rule

Post by Werewolves Rule » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 pm

andrea_12 is one of my best friends...she lives right down the street from me :mrgreen:

Swoofzilla
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Swoofzilla » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Songdog wrote:
Swolfy wrote:Yeah...I'm hoping i'll get to meet someone sometime. sadly, I found out that no one lives near me, or anywhere where my relatives live. Songdog lives about 2 hours away from my relatives in Florida. That's the only person I know of.
Blindseer lives in Florida. But far away. Several of the mods have come to visit Florida, but usually the Orlando region. Florida is actually a very large state, I think it's the third largest state in the US. I've been trying to convince one of the mods to go to Ringling in Sarasota, which is the county I live in =D

Sarasota, Sarasota....ah, I see. Opposite of your county. My family lives in Broward, I believe. My Great-Grandma lives near there, though. She lives near Naples, at least. And I often go over there when we come down. Maybe someday I can come pester you. That is, if your not at college.

Pocketdog
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Pocketdog » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm

I don't know any of you in real life. At least I don't think so.
And I also live in the great state of Florida.
Avvie by Il Kom . Thanks! =)

Songdog
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Songdog » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Swolfy wrote:
Songdog wrote:

Sarasota, Sarasota....ah, I see. Opposite of your county. My family lives in Broward, I believe. My Great-Grandma lives near there, though. She lives near Naples, at least. And I often go over there when we come down. Maybe someday I can come pester you. That is, if your not at college.
Broward is rather far away. Actually, where I live I am on the boundary line of Port Charlotte and Sarasota county. As long as you come visit within the next two years I'll still be here. After that I'll be in the Florida Capital, which is in Northern Florida

What part of Florida? I'm fairly in the southern parts.

http://www.compass-direct.com/store/ima ... ty-map.gif
Visual aid

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:24 pm

I don't know anybody on the forums in real life.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Akiyne
Pup
Pup

Post by Akiyne » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:59 am

I live pretty close to Tyzer.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”