Your wolf's name and its origin?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

xc92u3

Re: Your wolf's name and its origin?

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 pm

Hmmm... I have a new one, his name is Adharc (Scottish Gaelic for "horn", since I didn't like the way it looked when I typed in Scottish Gaelic for "antler"). He's a big, strong, softy marshmellow social introvert with buck-like antlers, LOL. Looks kind of like this, since you'll see him doing that XD
Yeah, I realized playing a marshmellow male who's super friendly but with cool headgear would win you every single female player in a game... so I only play with him in public games to avoid that now XDDD

YellowstoneWolves1
Pup
Pup
Name: Snake

Post by YellowstoneWolves1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:34 am

I have a lot of wolves, most for multiplayer. I'll list my main and favorites so this doesn't get long.

Snake
Alastar
Quick
Irony
Echo
Forest
Soul
Caruga
And last but not least, Luska.
¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤ Snake To His Father ¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤
▽ ▿
"We are monsters, rejects that nobody wanted. Now we want revenge for those who hated us and disgraced us. Soon all will see my family has grown stronger than if we'd stayed at our old homes, so much so that we may as well thank them!"

¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤
Sig–Black Burn

mistya7
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Mist

Post by mistya7 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 am

My wolf is named
DarkMist
Misty
and Minuit

the reason i named my wolf Darkmist is because the fur was a grey colour and so i called it darkmist,
the reason i called my wolf Misty is because i have been using that as an alias for a long time, since i starts playing wolfquest and other games.
the reason I named my last Wolf Minuit is because i chose one of the new furs and my wolf looks like a brown black colour so I named him "midnight" but i wanted to be unique so I named him "minuit" which is french for Midnight

x1103
Pup
Pup

Post by x1103 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:19 am

Crazylag

Still not sure if this one is a he or she but changed it to male for now so he is bigger, because this is my "tank" with 110 strength, 50 stamina and -10 speed. I actually made him after realizing that speed is no good when you lag as much as I do. Many times I have to leave a server when it becomes too laggy for me to even play and I got tired of explaining myself so I just named my wolf Crazylag so maybe my actions would not need further explanation.

Flatwhite

Though I consider Crazy my main wolf, the need for speed grew as I got frustrated not being able to hunt in the spring at all and being painfully slow in general. That's why I created Flatwhite with 50 everything. She's faster than the main wolf but still not unneccessarily fast cause I still got the lag. And the name: I was with my friend having coffee and joked about myself being a "flat white".
Nevermind me I just like to blah blah.

Dinoman9877
Pup
Pup

Post by Dinoman9877 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:00 am

I'm up to seven wolves at this point, and I've tried to make each unique and thematic.

Tyrant: A wolf with fairly typical stats, a normal coat, and a radio collar. I named him that since I play him relatively aggressively and for his ability to form a pack, though I haven't actually gotten him a mate in single player yet.

Tripod: Named for obvious reasons, he's a limping wolf with a coat covered in burns, showing that he's been living a relatively rough life. His mate was similarly covered in such scars, showing the hardship each has been through and the ways they've managed to survive to find each other and raise a family.

Droopy: A small male with a drooping ear, whimpering howl, and low strength. Much more submissive, lonesome, and jumpy than other wolves, and hunting without a mate takes a toll on him more than it would other wolves.

Bruiser: A male covered in scars with a torn ear, meant to show he's lived a rough and tumble life on his own, though the fact he's still kicking shows his strength has served him well, but not well enough, losing half of his offspring before being able to move to the summer hunting grounds.

Hulk: Larger and stronger than Bruiser, more of a brawler and better suited to when prey decides to fight back. He's a force to be reckoned with, and, I like to imagine, a bitter rival of Bruiser, but currently still fighting alone.

Tank: The largest and strongest of my wolves, but with no energy or speed to show for it. It's very hard for him to get a hold of something, but when he does, it probably isn't getting away. Like Hulk, he's still alone, and his complications as a hunter means this might not be the worst thing...

Bolt: The fastest of my wolves, even if not by much. I only made him last night to play the game with a friend, so I haven't really gotten to tell his story yet...

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:23 am

My wolf’s name is Leona; it seemed like a fitting name for my gal during a game of scrabble. The word was “alone,” but for some reason that name popped into my head before the correct word did. On the plus side, she is rather independent.

I had a second one, male, named Enigma because he’s mysterious!

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Hmmmmm... I used to have a wolf named Unknown, he was super tiny and really creepy.
Scared players.
I don't use him anymore. XD (he was that white with dense black speckles fur and yellow eyes)

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:56 am

A new one of mine is Amatullah; means rare flower if I remember correctly

Windburn
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Windburn » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:56 pm

Windburn.
Omen
Burrfoot
Timbertoe

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:02 pm

I have a wolf called FootNibbler. Sometimes I alter between names with it, like FatTribbles and CuteEyeballs, I use this wolf to join RP games, find out what RP it is, then rejoin as an actual RP character. But sometimes... I use the FootNibbler to troll games if I happen to join at, say, a ridiculous battle scene... or two wolves getting "married". LOL
I also use FootNibbler in public pup games. Footie also has a themesong!!!
Whenever someone joins a game I'm in, or I join a game, there's a little FootNibbler song XD
If I don't say it, someone who knows Footie will go "SING DA SONG! SING DA SONG!"
'ahem'
Nibble nibble on your feets
if you resist I'll repeats (or, if you resist I'll [RANDOM WORD IN CAPS])

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:26 pm

my wolves are named claw and tooth.
Tooth is a white wolf and claw is tawny.
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf