Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Cama
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Cama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hark of the Wolves wrote:I had one a while ago......
I was Hark (white WolfQuest wolf), and I was in the cattle ranch. There was two humans chasing after me, and then I stopped because I ran into the fence. I couldn't jump and the humans were coming toward me with their guns. Then my Black mate (Shashiba) came and jumped ontop of one of the humans. I could jump over the fence, but the forest was getting further and further away. I said "I have to go to the forest" lots of times over and over, and then I heard a pack howl right next to me. They were my pups, only they were grown up. Then the moon came out of he clouds, and I could go into the forest.
My mom videotaped me talking, whimpering, growling, and running in my sleep, and when I woke up, I as in a tangled mess. True story. :)
Have her stick it on YouTube so I can watch it? Heheh. XD

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:04 am

I HAD ANOTHER DREAM!!!

Okay, my wolf was at Slough Creek and it had new places! But it was kinda boring thought. =P (more hills, but without carcasses, elks and trees) It was a giant "beach" and if you acros it, there was a small den at the top of the highest hill. OKAY, NOW AT THE ACTION!!

Using the "float glitch" (LOL), i ran, uh... i mean, FLIED at the den. I entered in it while my mate was with our 4 pups. I sleeped for a while and woke up raining. I looked at the sky and said: "Uh oh, better run back to the den!" When i walked outside the den, BAM!!! A lightening hit me! My wolf turned into black with red eyes and died.

At the den, 2 of my pups died/fainted and the other two picked them up and ran away from the den screaming: "RUUUUUUNNN!!!!"

... and i woke up... ._. It was weird because the pups died FOR NO REASON and i didn't respawn...
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

-Radiance-
Pup
Pup

Post by -Radiance- » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Hahahahahahaha!!! That's the most AMAZIN dream i've ever heard of!!!
....................... Rʌɗɪʌɲƈє
.......................¸.*¨*`..*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`..¸
..................''......In the middle of a blizzard,
..............'.......she is there for heat and warmth.
..............'.........In the middle of a desert,
..........she is there for a cool breeze and a sign of relief.
............Radiance is she, and Radient she will always be.
.......................¸.*¨*`..*¨*`.¸¸.*¨*`..¸
......'.............Signature © Crystaltheglaceon

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 am

i had another cartoon dream but it was at sc. i was a white wolf pup, half my body was outside the den and my tail,back legs and half my was inside the den. and i saw this sign say: ' wait for the elks to return from hunting' and i was like "for starclan sake,do elks ever hunt!?" and then i saw elks eating grass :lol: and i saw no proof that a elk can hunt and then i was sleeping until i feel somthing on my neck and i discoverd that i was at a zoo! i was growling and then, a blick in the eye, i was at balto's place and i was saying "c-o-l-d-d" until i saw a house with a open door and i ran inside the house. then i was small as a mouse and a woman had this gun and i saying "ahh!!! i'm outa here!" i was normal again and i ran from the house and i bumped into steele ( oh no) and he grabed my by the tail and for some reason i said " steele i think all the girly dogs will love you!" and steele dropped me and he said that he love me :shock: then i got teleported back to my den and i saw those mean,crul disney villains again! i barked once and all of them retreated and i was like "wow! onew bark scare those chickens away!' i was laughing so hard that one of the shadows (grr why it always the shadows that tried to get me!) and i barked but it did't retreat. instead it tried to grab me but a huge frying pan hitted it and it retreated (lol) and i discovered that all the the people from tangled (only the good guys) were huge and they stepped on all the villains then the elks started to hunt the disney villains and i got proof that they can hunt. then i woke up. :lol: :shock:

MystyandKing
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MystyandKing » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 pm

This was the secound day of playing wolfquest for me! (Slouph creek) and i beat the game. i went to bed and i had a dream that went like this:

My black wolf, mytsy,(i was playing her) was running up toward the cattle ranch( i NEVER had good history with that place :shock: ) The pop up came saying "enter the cattleranch?" I said yes and entered. FOR SOME REASON IT WAS SNOWING. All the cows were asleep on the ground with their legs in the air(What..?) so i started walking up to them. suddenly there was a ray of light and the predator-cam showed up. It showed a ufo with a bear in the controll pod(WUT THE?!). It started firing lazers or some weird red thing a me but i kept running in circles. suddenly my mate appearedand was walking toward me unrealistically like in the game. Then my mate hit a rock in the scenary and started walking upward towards the bear ufo. the ufo randomly froze up and my mate ran into it and started walking in place(this happened a lot in my regular game, except he hits a tree and isnt flying. but ive seen games glitch up to where the animals start flying on a wii game i have all the time, like the beavers in simanimals will start flying when they hit something). And then my pups were sniffing at a dead cows and a pop up kept coming up on the screen no matter what i did saying "Your mate is stupid"(yes i know that pop-up)so i exited the cattle ranch and my pups and mate were growling beside me. there was an enemy wolf pack right in front of us! I lunge at them along with my pups and mate. my pups suddenly MULTIPLY and tackle a bear who happens to be eating a carcess nearby. while my mate is walking in place again with the ufo in his mouth. all the enemy pack members suddenly freeze and i wake up. My hair is all messed up and my face is hot and sweaty. I also had a headache along with the feeling of "What in the world just happened?" and "where am i?" :shock: :?: :!:
Wolves are the gracefull stars in the sky. Wolves are the beautifull sparkles on the dew grass. Wolves are facts of nature, just like us, and we shouldn't hunt such a legendary animal when it's giving us the messageof peace before our eyes.

Ayda Shakara
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ayda Shakara » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:36 pm

---Wow---
You people have some weird dreams!
Here's mine:

So, in the dream, I was my oldest account wolf, a bright, light silver one called Silver. Silver was standing on the edge of a dark cliff with silky grass, which, because it was nighttime, was blue. The sky was a mixture between dawn and sundown. The sun wasn't in sight but where it was before was a beautiful gold, surrounded by a vast array of cloudy pinks, reds, and oranges. The sky was a dark blue-purple.
Anyways, Silver was standing about eight feet away from the edge of a cliff, looking at the beautiful sky, when she(I) feel tingly, as if someone is watching me. I hear a dark growl and turn. Behind a stone den is a dark tan wolf with dark gold eyes. I immediately knew that this was my mate, but, since we were at the den, where were my pups? Of course, I had no idea, and didn't spend my time pondering on that.
So I have my mate growling at me in the shadows when I whine rather happily with my tail wagging. He suddenly runs up to me and tries to push me towards the cliffs. I started rebelling against him, telling him he was a traitor and calling him quite a few choice words(one of them included "meatloaf" :?: ). Next thing I know, my mate pushes me over the cliffs. I manage to hang on, however, and am hanging off by the edge of a cliff, my feet supported on flimsy twig. I whine and look at my mate and tell him "help me! help me up, please". He snarls and begins to attack my forepaws. I growl and try to defend myself and my life. However, my paws slip off from the earth of the cliff, and I go free-falling towards scary, pointy rocks. I, for some reason, pass out.
Then I sort of go out of seeing through Silver's eyes. Now, I am kinda in the air, looking at a wolf laying messed up and broken on the ground; it was Silver. There were a whole bunch of wolves around me who looked how I imagined my friends would look like if they were wolves. One of them said to the others "We need to get her out of here". My view faded to darkness.
When I woke up, I wrote it down on Pages but forgot to save it to a drive, so, now, I don't have the true evidence, other than my word, of my dream. Anyways, I was going to make my dream into a story when I got obsessed with another story I was writing.
...THE END...

Here's just one other dream I had, quite a long time ago:

I'm at my den as Silver again and my giant tan mate, who was really happy and wagging his tail, running around in circles and being a huge dirk. I had three pups(one died in a grizzly attack; this I knew from sudden memories as a wolf in my dream); two were in the den and another was roaming around. All of a sudden, I somehow do the "floating glitch" I never could find out how to do and god-speed zoom across from Saddle Meadows to Bison Peak to the much larger stranger territory in the south. A wolf runs up to me and says "Get outta my territory". Suddenly, I am transported to the hunting grounds. I get a pop-up that says "The elk are hunting; come back later!" :?: I god-speed back to my back and find a carcass. (This next part is something that, the next morning, actually happened to my character) I am in scent view and eating the carcass with my mate next to me when my health suddenly drops dramatically. I see a paw and turn around to see white bears, which I later realize must have been grizzlies(not polar bears :oops: ). I fight them and die, and then, when I am "re-incarnated" my mate, which is suddenly black-furred, is pushing me away from two very angry-looking grizzlies. I fight to get past him and then...
I woke up.
I'll gladly do a prophecy or poem for anyone who PMs me and asks for one ;]

Addai
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Addai » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 pm

I had this really awesome dream where I was in the wolfquest game, except I was playing a female elk, not a wolf. o.o It was pretty cool, you got to see things from the elk's point of view, except I was stinking out when wolves started to hunt me. :roll:
===============================
"In the end, it won't matter how many breaths you take..
but how many moments took your breath away."

-Unknown
===============================

cClawz
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by cClawz » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:21 am

I had a dream that I was on my laptop playing wq mp but everytime I typed something my wolf would actually do it!
{Rage}
~Loyal Warrior of the Epic Souls Pack~

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 am

Ayda Shakara wrote:---Wow---
You people have some weird dreams!
Here's mine:

So, in the dream, I was my oldest account wolf, a bright, light silver one called Silver. Silver was standing on the edge of a dark cliff with silky grass, which, because it was nighttime, was blue. The sky was a mixture between dawn and sundown. The sun wasn't in sight but where it was before was a beautiful gold, surrounded by a vast array of cloudy pinks, reds, and oranges. The sky was a dark blue-purple.
Anyways, Silver was standing about eight feet away from the edge of a cliff, looking at the beautiful sky, when she(I) feel tingly, as if someone is watching me. I hear a dark growl and turn. Behind a stone den is a dark tan wolf with dark gold eyes. I immediately knew that this was my mate, but, since we were at the den, where were my pups? Of course, I had no idea, and didn't spend my time pondering on that.
So I have my mate growling at me in the shadows when I whine rather happily with my tail wagging. He suddenly runs up to me and tries to push me towards the cliffs. I started rebelling against him, telling him he was a traitor and calling him quite a few choice words(one of them included "meatloaf" :?: ). Next thing I know, my mate pushes me over the cliffs. I manage to hang on, however, and am hanging off by the edge of a cliff, my feet supported on flimsy twig. I whine and look at my mate and tell him "help me! help me up, please". He snarls and begins to attack my forepaws. I growl and try to defend myself and my life. However, my paws slip off from the earth of the cliff, and I go free-falling towards scary, pointy rocks. I, for some reason, pass out.
Then I sort of go out of seeing through Silver's eyes. Now, I am kinda in the air, looking at a wolf laying messed up and broken on the ground; it was Silver. There were a whole bunch of wolves around me who looked how I imagined my friends would look like if they were wolves. One of them said to the others "We need to get her out of here". My view faded to darkness.
When I woke up, I wrote it down on Pages but forgot to save it to a drive, so, now, I don't have the true evidence, other than my word, of my dream. Anyways, I was going to make my dream into a story when I got obsessed with another story I was writing.
...THE END...

Here's just one other dream I had, quite a long time ago:

I'm at my den as Silver again and my giant tan mate, who was really happy and wagging his tail, running around in circles and being a huge dirk. I had three pups(one died in a grizzly attack; this I knew from sudden memories as a wolf in my dream); two were in the den and another was roaming around. All of a sudden, I somehow do the "floating glitch" I never could find out how to do and god-speed zoom across from Saddle Meadows to Bison Peak to the much larger stranger territory in the south. A wolf runs up to me and says "Get outta my territory". Suddenly, I am transported to the hunting grounds. I get a pop-up that says "The elk are hunting; come back later!" :?: I god-speed back to my back and find a carcass. (This next part is something that, the next morning, actually happened to my character) I am in scent view and eating the carcass with my mate next to me when my health suddenly drops dramatically. I see a paw and turn around to see white bears, which I later realize must have been grizzlies(not polar bears :oops: ). I fight them and die, and then, when I am "re-incarnated" my mate, which is suddenly black-furred, is pushing me away from two very angry-looking grizzlies. I fight to get past him and then...
I woke up.
EPIC WIN! And yes, i had another dream...

I was at MultiPlayer and everything was with Halloween decoraction. I entered in a chat called "WelcomeToHalloween" and my wolf suddenly got dressed with a witch costume... ._. It was nighttime and was snowing. Some wolves was dressed like vampires, zombies, pumpkins, bats, etc. Suddenly, all of the wolves surrounded me and started to sing the music "This Is Halloween" and at every second that passed, i got scared more and more... When the part "...and everybody scream!" came, a "vampire - wolf" attacked me: the last thing i remember was the wolf's mouth, my wolf's scream and everything getting darker and darker...

...and i woke up. Man, this was one of the most awesomeness dreams about WQ i had!
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I was playing my newest wolf flower I was running but I kept running then I stop because a giant bear was in front of me, I said :oh sugar muffins and I screamed and then jumped into a cave,then I got teleported when the north tower and the south tower 9/11 came I jumped off the plane but I land onto a bull elk and he died (by screaming like a little girl and I did a cannon ball on him!) then I woke up in my den (in wq) I said good morning then I start howling like crazy I could not stop until I jumped out of the way because of a plane :shock: in front of me :shock: then I woke up (in real life) my sister said :would you like to play wolf quest? I fainted.thank you

firepheonix
Pup
Pup

Post by firepheonix » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 am

I had a dream that WolfQuest new version is out.
So I download it,one minute left....one minute left....!
Wake up! It's 8:00 am now!
Ugh...It was just a dream..But I hope it will come true :)
.............¸¸.*¨*`.Moon Howler Pack.*¨*`.¸.
.............................ƒrεεժօ is a spirit,
...........................ƒrεεժօ is օvεr thεrε
.........................ƒrεεժօ livεs iռ hεart
.....................Hօաl at thε Mօօn ƒօr thε pacĸ.
........................Anժ this աilժεrnεss is օurs!
.....................'......¸¸.*¨*`..*¨*`.¸.

Ayda Shakara
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ayda Shakara » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:55 pm

But isn't the new version, 2.5, already out??
I'll gladly do a prophecy or poem for anyone who PMs me and asks for one ;]

firepheonix
Pup
Pup

Post by firepheonix » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 am

Yes but, I want a new version again!
WQ are fun. More WQ more fun.
.............¸¸.*¨*`.Moon Howler Pack.*¨*`.¸.
.............................ƒrεεժօ is a spirit,
...........................ƒrεεժօ is օvεr thεrε
.........................ƒrεεժօ livεs iռ hεart
.....................Hօաl at thε Mօօn ƒօr thε pacĸ.
........................Anժ this աilժεrnεss is օurs!
.....................'......¸¸.*¨*`..*¨*`.¸.

MoonStep
Pup
Pup

Post by MoonStep » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I had this awesome Wolfquest dream a while ago. It was awesome. =) Me and my little brother started playing, and it was WQ UPGRADED LIKE CRAZY. You can be a coyote, wolf, or hunter. I was a wolf, and my little brother was a hunter. lol it was fun though! So when your a hunter, they give you a computerized dog that helps you track the wolf. So he was tracking me, couldn't find me. (haha!) It was part wq, but VERY good graphics or something cuz it looked real! So when his dog finally got my scent, I had nowhere to run but the... Bloodthirsty part of Amethyst Mountain. The trees glowed red, and there was a huge volcano/crescent at the top of the mountain. Creepy wolves live there & stuff. Then I woke up. :D
You best not forget her...
Silver, may be there, watching, spying, on anyone.
What can she say? ... it's her job....

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

I got this dream after I first went to multiplayer for the first time and here it goes, I was in multiplayer and I saw this rp called theprincessandthefrogrp and I clicked it, and when I joined as my wolf, brightstar (mostly star), this very dark brown wolf that was almost black came up to me and said "you will be stuck here forever! Muhahaha!" and then I was like yeah right and then the wolf sang "friends on the other side" song and then magic will come out of nowhere and they were four black wolves who grabbed my wolf and throw me up into the air and then I landed inside a cage! I type "get me outa here!!" and then I was turned into my wolf and I saw every wolfquest user as their wolf (or favortive wolf) and they were in cages. And then the elks opened the cages because they were running from the singing annoying wolf and then everyone got out and ran towards "the shadow wolf". And then I said "this rp was about the princess and the frog, not shadow man!" and then Everyone got mad because they joined a sever that a Disney villain was hosting and I founded out that shadow man hosted a multiplayer chat by hearing the annoying wolf's voice and the chat's name was changed to disneyvillanruletheworld and everyone got confused by the name. And then the annoying very dark brown wolf, which he was played by shadow man, said that he will return but by going to the wink's school and I didn't know where shadow man will return but in the wink's school until a few days ago. And then I woke up. :shock:

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”