Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

midnightmistwolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by midnightmistwolf » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:49 pm

(if this is the wrong forum, I am sorry. I didn't know where it goes.)

I have had one last night. I had a dream that the new episode of Wolfquest came out and automaticly (sp?) updated and downloaded onto my computer, so I clicked it and then went into single player, and there was a little pup on the ground and it said: "Your mate has had a pup, click it for more info." so I clicked it and it grown larger then turned into a human. o_o
My wolves:
Toxic, alpha male of a pack RP.
Whisper, alpha female of a pack RP.
Okami, pup no pack.

Wolf pack 4
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Wolf pack 4 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 pm

I have had one where I went onto scent view and it looked like it was a radar. It was wierd.
I support the PAGW and the PAE. If you would like to join either group, PM me.

I like mice.

Words of Wisdom: It is dark when there is no light. -My brother

Go Screaming Eagles Pack!

..............................................† GBU!

NoodleTheAnything
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by NoodleTheAnything » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:00 pm

one time i was with my friends and then they turned into wolves and my sister was in a wagon and i pulled the wagon up the hill and then we got to a house and my mom was in there and then we went away and then we went down the hill and then we were into the wq map and then we split up and i turned into a wolf and then i went to find a mate and i went into someelse's territory and i found a male and i said "Do you want to be my mate?" and he said yes, but then my mom woke me up for school.

it was more reallistic though. :D
Originally wildwolf2

The EARTH has ART

Proud Lead Chontaduro of The Amazon Rainforest Pack

Purity

Post by Purity » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm

I had one where I just randomly ran around. It was really pointless, but it was from the wolf's view in total color, so it was fun. And then I tripped and went roling over and over and over, & then I woke up. :lol: Although all of my dreams are strange. I just loved it, though! :D

daybreak
Pup
Pup

Post by daybreak » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 am

Gosh, you'd think I'm a bit silly posting this, but yes, this is my WolfQuest dream.

I once appeared in the WQ Amethyst mountain map, but an extra bit had been added one (to the east of Douglas fir forest). It was a small ranch, quite a way away, and there were mountain behind the burn. It had all gone poff and into a massive map. So I wandered round for a while, and then it ended.

Quite odd, and short.
'A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg' -Samuel Butler

Haley-Wolf

Post by Haley-Wolf » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

My dream was most akward...
So there I was. Just swiming in the pond up on the mountain then a bear slowly rises from the pond. next thing i know is my mate is floating in the air and on the chat bar "You have fur" keeps popping up then i woke up....

NoodleTheAnything
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by NoodleTheAnything » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:01 pm

another one i had was when i was with my mate and then other people came into single player and i just stared and then i saw a pup and i followed it and then i became my male mate and i saw more pups and my mate asked who the pups belonged to and then my mate had them. and then the other people came and took the pups and then they disapered from the single player game. it was weird. :D
Originally wildwolf2

The EARTH has ART

Proud Lead Chontaduro of The Amazon Rainforest Pack

Wolf+Freedom=Me
Pup
Pup

Post by Wolf+Freedom=Me » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 am

they should've put a warning on this game :CAUTION: This game will cause odd/strange dreams at night! lol. My dream was that I already downloaded episode two, and it had 4 pups that were hungry, and there was a red/white bar on each pup that had to be filled with food, so I'd have to run out into the hunting grounds, eat, and come back before the pup timer went off (or something bad would happen), and I ran to the den, fed the pups, and chased off a grizzly away from my den. Then i woke up, and ran to my computer to see if ep.2 came out... but it didn't :(
My username is confusing..but the game gives us freedom and we are a wolf..this game is so me!

Rozy21
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rozy21 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Strangest dream?

I had a dream that i was an alpha female of a pack. Then some enemy pack called The Pup Killers killed my packing and i was left off to fend for myself

Weird, but probably realistic in a real wolf's life....

Lowell
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lowell » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:36 pm

ok i had one, it was weird. i woke up and look at the bottom of my bed and a big black wolf was sitting at the edge of it. (she talks!) she said "hello" and i was like "h...hi?" she looked out the window and stared running down my hallway, i was like "wait!" and stated to get out of bed and some weird blob came from the top of my room and splatted on top of me. then i woke up lol.
Lowell: Derived from the Anglo-French lovel (wolf cub), which is a diminutive form of love (wolf). Var: Louvel, Lowe, Lowell.

i got my names from : http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/wolfnames.htm

Aeris-Rayn
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aeris-Rayn » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:51 pm

i had this one about wq. i remember that i was wandering around the am map and then i was walking and was suddenly in my house, and i was still a wolf. my sis screamed and i tried saying 'it's ok it's me' but then my dad came with a shotgun. i ran away and was back in yellowstone....and then i woke up, sweaty and confused. i've always had the strangest dreams.

hey this is a cool topic :D
If your wolf name happens to be NightFur or Angel, please pm me!! We have pack buisness to attend to!

Kouga
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Kouga » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:00 pm

o.o You guys sure have weird dreams!

Let's see... I also once dreamed something I don't know of if it had to do something with playing WQ. Running over plains, hunting for some animal the dream didn't want me to see sharply...
The power of the pack

Cier
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Cier » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm

This comes of reading Zelda fanfiction and playing WolfQuest afterward, promptly before going to bed.

I was running around Yellowstone park as a wolf, doing wolfy things like hunting for rabbits, elk, and the like. I was minding my own business, then all of a sudden Midna appeared, jumped on my back, and yelled at me to find the Fused Shadows. I think I said something along the lines of "sorry, wrong wolf", then my alarm clock woke me up.

Weird, I know XD
My wolves:
Cier
Wanderer
Crow

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
So stand in the rain, stand your ground, stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain, you won't drown, and one day what's lost can be found.
You stand in the rain.

moonshadowwalker
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by moonshadowwalker » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey this is an awsome topic,

My weirdest WQ dream was,
I was a wolf and I was walking around in the woods in britian ( some how ) and I saw a car being driven by a rabbit, and next thing I know I'm up a tree crouched on the branches, the rabbit drives by and there's a coyote singing thriller in the back of the car, so they leave and I jump down, I end up at a rave ( no idea how ) and I attack the prime minister. I could hear the jonas brothers singing paranoid and then I was chasing all the teachers I'v ever had, after that I woke up and my sis came in and said she heard me howling????? That was THE weirdest dream I'd ever had, and that was also the day I stoped eating cheese sandwiches while playing WQ and listening to music.
I stalk the night, the day, the dreams. searching for someone, is it you? have you seen me?
PM me if you do!!
I'm helping the Decepticons take over, AAaarrrroooooooooooooooo

Rainbow wolf
Pup
Pup
Location: Watching the Aurora lights... (really live in Minnesota)

Post by Rainbow wolf » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Kouga wrote:o.o You guys sure have weird dreams!

Let's see... I also once dreamed something I don't know of if it had to do something with playing WQ. Running over plains, hunting for some animal the dream didn't want me to see sharply...
lolz
I really never had a dream about wolf quest. But I wish I did >.<
If you just be your self others will like you for the way you are.
Never be or act a like another person
Soon others will notice you and will certainly be your friend.
And that my friend happen to me.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”