Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Talwiny » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 am

I had another dream last night:

I had just got another version from WQ (possibly 2.5.3) and i've finally reached Slough Creek. It was sunset and my mate had 3 pups (the number of pups in a littler was random now) and we had no den. It also had 3 young wolves helping me to take care of my pups while my mate was hunting (i even said in the dream: "Those wolves look like my previous pups..."). Suddenly, two GIANT bears with long teeth appeared and attacked my pups. Since there was no predator cam, we had to keep an eye in everything. One of the bears ran away and i fought with one of them while the wolves protected the pups. The funniest was that my wolf didn't lose health... :roll:
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

Mharie1
Pup
Pup

Post by Mharie1 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I just had another one...
I was my wolf, and for some reason I was in a new version of Wolfquest and I could kidnap grizzly bear cubs. I kidnapped one, and all the bears started chasing me. I ran for a long time and got out of Yellowstone and into some town, and I jumped into a car. For some reason, Amy, Dan and Saladin (the cat) from the 39 clues were in the car. All the grizzlies were still chasing me, so I told Saladin (who for some reason was driving) to drive away. Then somehow we got to Trader Joes, and we all went shopping (the grizzlies had disappeared or something, anyways they weren't there) and then Saladin turned into my mate from Amethyst Mountain. I said "Go away, you're creeping me out" and Saladin said, "Don't worry, if you find the monkey you get a free lollipop" and Amy said "What's going on?" and I ran away. I tried to go out the door, but a grizzly appeared and started shouting about cupcakes. :shock: Then Saladin dropped out of the sky, and the grizzly turned into a leopard with shaggy fur who ran away. Then Saladin walked up to me and said, "Do you like cupcakes?" :shock: Then I ran back to the new version of WolfQuest, and for some reason there was a swimming pool there, and an eagle came and crashed into the swimming pool, and a message came up that said "The eagle crashed into a pool light". :| Then I woke up.
~-~♋The Autumn Mist Pack♋~-~
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=61583

Katherine Vampire
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Katherine Vampire » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:04 am

I just had one...
I was on Amethyst Mountain, on MP, with my friends and we were walking around. Then the sky turned black, well a dark gray, and it started raining... and it turned into a flood, and two of my friends died drowned...
We reached the moutain, and we were safe... then a lightning hit my best friend and he died... and me and the other girl ran away from there and reached that dead forest, but it wasn't a dead forest anymore... It was full of life, most of that trees were Cherry Blossoms, and all that forest was green and pink... and brown, as for the tree trunks. Then the rain stopped, the flood disappeared magically, and everything was normal, but the Amethyst Mountain wasn't a "desert" anymore... it was green and beautiful, with flowers and other things... the sun was shining bright on the blue sky and everything was like a peace landscape...
I have no idea why i have these dreams...

Whitestorm99
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Whitestorm99 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:07 am

Once I was just running around on Wolf Quest and saw a bird. I ate it and then grew wings and flew around. Then a acheivment appeared on top of my screen "Magic bird!"
Did you know, 98% of people who fell down the stairs fell down the stairs. The other 2% fell down the stairs and knocked someone over.
.... (\_/)
(... {, "-;
.)).. /';.\
((_()'_\\,,

MoonbeamOutflanker
Pup
Pup
Location: being a blue grey wolf with deep green eyes and is fast, strong, loyal, and good hunter

Post by MoonbeamOutflanker » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am

i had this the other night! i was in AM near the elk hunting grounds closest to where you start in the game and it was dawn and since i was the hunter i was looking for food so my wolf's nose was to the ground sniffing then the other wolves from the pack came and their body language was like "go find food farther towards the east" so i caught a sent that was purple (like i was in smell vision) then i followed that until i came to an unknown area when i looked up it was like how the old AM looked with where the sun's location was and i was in a desert part where there was mountains to my right a small forested area that i just came out of the ground was sandy and there was small bushes and grasses in the dirt so i look back to the forest and howl for help cuz i was alone but no one could hear me so i tried to call for my mate (which i dont have one you know in real life) but i tried and still couldnt get anyone's attention so i sat down lonely and sad and then i woke up!
In the darkest night the moon shines bright and lights the night and it's that we wolves howl to it

"I found you in my darkest hour"-The Wanted

~*~TWfanmily~*~

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:08 am

Mostly as of late my dreams have consisted of the forums, if that counts. Mostly it is me thinking I'm moderating or actually posting something. Pretty much like real life, huh? With the exception of the weird formatting of the forums that occurs sometimes in my dreams and strange or new people I've never heard of before.

lucarioheart200

Post by lucarioheart200 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 am

I have some really strange dreams about WolfQuest.
Mostly about my pack and the forums. xD

Grin
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Grin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 pm

I had a dream a week or two ago about the multi-player game. I was playing the game, only the wolves looked more organic in shape, and all players were on one game, I believe. I kept running by my friends and other users I know around the forum. Some of them had formed a pack and were mad at me or something. I don't quite remember. The only user I remember by name is Winterwolf1. She was digging nearby a tree or something. xD

I have also had dreams where I am simply posting something on the forums or checking for replies.

___┍ ɢ ʀ ɪ ɴ ┑___

▔▔┕ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ┙▔▔

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 pm

I had a dream last night: I was playing multiplayer as my wolf character, brightstar and the multiplayer looked cartoony and then brightstar barked "pawsome! now I don't have to look like a black and white wolf! I look like my normal self,as a white wolf with orange tail, chest belly, ears, muzzle, check fur and my right back leg!". Then i went to a open game, which that was the only one and the sever was called disneyroleplay and then I saw every wolfquesters (players) and then blackwarrior (night) beguin singing "dig a little deeper" and then every wolfquesters were dancin and singing. Brightstar joined the fun and i was laughing as some of the wolves were dancing on two feet like humans. And then this user that I never saw before was ramonly turning people into wolves and teleporting them into the game. His username was name evilshadowdude. I was laughing at the username of the player and then another user that I never saw before and his username was iamcool. I said "are you fans of shadowman??" and then evilshadowdude said "what do you think!? I'm..." and before he can say the rest, alpha female barked "he is teh PATF villain!" and I was like "what the wolfquest!? What are you talking about!?" and then I discovered that I was teleported into the game as brightstar. I sang almost there and then everyone joined and then a pop up said "evilshadowdude and iamcool are banned for being Disney villains and for trying to rule new Orleans and wolfquest and feralheart" and then I woke up. I will never watch princess and the frog and play wolfquest-feralheart before going to bed.

Meadow125
Pup
Pup
Location: http://us.howrse.com/joueur/fiche/?id=54130 or http://www.wolfquest.org/bb

Post by Meadow125 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 pm

I drempt that I (as a wolf) was in a tree (???) and my den was a hollow thing that owls live in, then pink elephants ran around chasing us and I fell out of the tree and slid down a skateboarding ramp (yeah, I know) and ran into a wolf version of everyone I had ever had a crush on. I ran away and then fell strangley ofton, and then spell check red wiggly underlines swam under me and said "Mis spelled word" and suddenly I was in a computer and my wolf was hovering over the line and words were all around me, then the computer was changing some of the misspelled words and my wolf turned from gold to brown and then I was running away smoothly. I was still in Amethyst Mountain but all these wolves were chasing me and my wolfquest mate was leading them, then I heard my friend's voice singing a song about jellyfish and marshmellows!! She (in human form) was in the sky and the song now involved dragons and air (yes, a song about air). I was heading into Fossil Forest and once I reached the end of the map I appeared in Slough Creek and the wolves were gone and my best friend (now in wolf form) was sitting beside me reanacting every single second of my first grade play, and at the part of the play where the set fell (it was not supposed to) the background of Yellowstone fell backward and we were in a chapter from Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. The Battle of Hogwarts was raging and we were hit by a spell and turned into toads! Then Neville (if you know who he is from the Harry Potter series) picked us up and thought we were his pet, then we hopped out and turned human and ran into the grounds and were suddenly back in Yellowstone where someone was talking about moose, deer, hunters & bison and I said that these were elk, there were no bison in the game & no hunters in yellowstone and they reported me and we were both summoned to a trial with Cana. We were in a court, but it had a Yellowstone background and we were all wolves. My best friend defended me and we won and the random person was baned. Then I saw a bunch of these :mrgreen: and we were covered in anti fungal cream and hamsters were dancing and I woke up. XD
Avvie © me

Shunkuhua Cimarron Pack
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54399

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
-Rewena Ravenclaw (Harry Potter)

If you need ask, you will never know.
If you know, you need only ask.
-Helena Ravenclaw (Harry Potter)

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=54889

Ayda Shakara
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ayda Shakara » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Meadow125 wrote:I drempt that I (as a wolf) was in a tree (???) and my den was a hollow thing that owls live in, then pink elephants ran around chasing us and I fell out of the tree and slid down a skateboarding ramp (yeah, I know) and ran into a wolf version of everyone I had ever had a crush on. I ran away and then fell strangley ofton, and then spell check red wiggly underlines swam under me and said "Mis spelled word" and suddenly I was in a computer and my wolf was hovering over the line and words were all around me, then the computer was changing some of the misspelled words and my wolf turned from gold to brown and then I was running away smoothly. I was still in Amethyst Mountain but all these wolves were chasing me and my wolfquest mate was leading them, then I heard my friend's voice singing a song about jellyfish and marshmellows!! She (in human form) was in the sky and the song now involved dragons and air (yes, a song about air). I was heading into Fossil Forest and once I reached the end of the map I appeared in Slough Creek and the wolves were gone and my best friend (now in wolf form) was sitting beside me reanacting every single second of my first grade play, and at the part of the play where the set fell (it was not supposed to) the background of Yellowstone fell backward and we were in a chapter from Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. The Battle of Hogwarts was raging and we were hit by a spell and turned into toads! Then Neville (if you know who he is from the Harry Potter series) picked us up and thought we were his pet, then we hopped out and turned human and ran into the grounds and were suddenly back in Yellowstone where someone was talking about moose, deer, hunters & bison and I said that these were elk, there were no bison in the game & no hunters in yellowstone and they reported me and we were both summoned to a trial with Cana. We were in a court, but it had a Yellowstone background and we were all wolves. My best friend defended me and we won and the random person was baned. Then I saw a bunch of these :mrgreen: and we were covered in anti fungal cream and hamsters were dancing and I woke up. XD
Alright, I admit it ~ You have some RANDOM dreams...did you happen to eat sugar before bed or Monster or something? Lol just kidding ~
I'll gladly do a prophecy or poem for anyone who PMs me and asks for one ;]

Blue_55
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Blue_55 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:26 am

you have weird dreams, ^ _ ^ I is an I strut a wolf in a forest that I do not know and there were hunters everywhere, a rabbit appeared and told me "follow me quickly!" I then followed the pui it stops in a arbe and coyots and rabbits are out and they yell revenge, they ran after me and I hide, he came to my humans take a Yellowstone and I am wake up. Sorry for my English if I made ​​mistakes.
Sorry for my English ^ _ ^ '

me on the avatar

Larkey

Post by Larkey » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Well, I did have a dream when I was a wolf and was randomly running around Slough Creek.

Ameerie
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ameerie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 am

I got killed by a bunch of wolves. O.o
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tell me my dear,
c
an a heart stil
l break
once its stopped beating??
Hmm...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

lucarioheart200

Post by lucarioheart200 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 am

Well, last night I had a dream I was on my computer. I typed of WolfQuest and the forum was down. The a month passed and I got back on WolfQuest and is was shut down permanently. Just shows my obsession with WolfQuest, no? D:

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”