Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Pelican » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Once I had a dream that I was playing WolfQuest, but it wasn't WolfQuest, it was BearQuest :shock: So I was this golden-brown bear with yellow eyes and my mate was a dark brown bear with yellow eyes, we were both grizzlies and I think there were two cubs (one looked like me and the other looked like my mate) and we were in some pine forest or something, then a white WQ wolf and a silver one came up from behind a tree and something else I can't remember happened, well, I think, and then I woke up.

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Pelican wrote:Once I had a dream that I was playing WolfQuest, but it wasn't WolfQuest, it was BearQuest :shock: So I was this golden-brown bear with yellow eyes and my mate was a dark brown bear with yellow eyes, we were both grizzlies and I think there were two cubs (one looked like me and the other looked like my mate) and we were in some pine forest or something, then a white WQ wolf and a silver one came up from behind a tree and something else I can't remember happened, well, I think, and then I woke up.
I seem to want that game. Right naow.
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

tuffpuppy
Pup
Pup

Post by tuffpuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:51 pm

The other day after I started playing again for the first time in a while (I sort of play this on and off) I dreamt that I was playing on multiplayer, only more wolves were allowed to join. A LOT more wolves; there were at least twenty players and the elk herds were much bigger too. I remember we all went to invade the cattle ranch and we went after those dogs that always bark at you.

...Then my alarm clock woke me up. :(
When life gives you lemons make apple juice and let everyone wonder how on earth you did it...

PieDingo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by PieDingo » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 am

My dream? Hmm... Well once I did dream of a RP pack I'm in...
It was when that war thing happened, I think the pack we were fighting were the Aspen Fighters and we were the Winter Willow. It was so realistic, I fought like twenty wolves with them, I think it was a lot more. It was like clash of the huge packs or something. (It's so hard to remember this :x ) Anyway I told them my dream the next day and guess what, they all had it too. It was creepy...

I also had this dream that I was the wolf in wolfquest, I was that coyote colour and my mate was black. I went to every territory and did what they all do but when I met my mate, he kept saying you've got mail o.o After that we were locking for a den, then had pups and the first thing the pup said to me was... welcome to hawaii. I think it was stranger than the first WQ dream I ever had. (Bear jumped out of the mountain and killed me and I respawned in the bear that killed me)

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Hmm... well I haven't really dreamed of WQ 100%, but I still had one dream where apparently I saw my char Kamaal being really enraged by my presence for whatever reason and simply snarling at me, ahahaha. Sweet dreams....
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Norrsken
Pup
Pup
Name: Tessa

Post by Norrsken » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:06 pm

PieDingo wrote:My dream? Hmm... Well once I did dream of a RP pack I'm in...
It was when that war thing happened, I think the pack we were fighting were the Aspen Fighters and we were the Winter Willow. It was so realistic, I fought like twenty wolves with them, I think it was a lot more. It was like clash of the huge packs or something. (It's so hard to remember this :x ) Anyway I told them my dream the next day and guess what, they all had it too. It was creepy...

I also had this dream that I was the wolf in wolfquest, I was that coyote colour and my mate was black. I went to every territory and did what they all do but when I met my mate, he kept saying you've got mail o.o After that we were locking for a den, then had pups and the first thing the pup said to me was... welcome to hawaii. I think it was stranger than the first WQ dream I ever had. (Bear jumped out of the mountain and killed me and I respawned in the bear that killed me)
Oh my goodness! That's hilarious! xDD
Been here since 2013 but forgot my old account.
Looking for custom avatar.. Please PM if willing

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Post by Phasoli » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:49 pm

My, this is a good one...

Some time ago, I had a dream of being a wolf in Wolfquest during the 2.5 era. There were humans in my dream--my sister was there, a friend of mine, and my Wolf-Shifter Imaginary friend Khaito was, too. I forget what we were doing, and why we were running around Amethyst Mountain in such a crazy fashion. In the background, there were over sized Wolfquest wolves of the basic pelt colors roaming around and speaking among each other. These things were huge--like two Little Butte's stacked together, but they didn't seem to harm us in any way. What was going on is still obscure, but i remember a giant female arguing with one of the other giant wolves.

It was... an interesting dream...
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

[_Roxy_]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [_Roxy_] » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:00 am

i dreamed of pretty much cattle ranch (the odd place) but didn't know it existed until the day after o.o of course, it wasn't exact, but very close! I also dreamed that you could see all the hounds and the human, but never got shot, nor was there a portal' you had to run all the way there
ALSO
I dreamed that there was a update, that added fairly princess costumes.. i hate dresses but i got excited because its funny XD picture someone running around like that
There is no magic cure
No making it all go away forever.
there are only small steps upward,
an easier life, an unexpected laugh
and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore

FuzzyDesertPaw

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Lol I've dreamed the new version (2.7) I was so excited,but I had 8 pups not 4.It was hard.Also I remember a new mission than I must go- grizzly bear have 2 cubs try anything to kill then. After the pups growed up and we became a big pack.

The second one is for the old version (2010) it was a big showstorm,but my mate and my pups can go in the den..

I'm often dreaming like that.

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup
Name: Mochi

What WolfQuest-Related Dreams (In Real Life) Have You Had

Post by AStrangerOnline » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:32 am

It may just be me, but I have had many WolfQuest 3 dreams in real life, some before I even bought the game and was just looking at it. Some just involve wolves from WolfQuest but have nothing to do with the maps. Here are a few

My most recent one was actually last night, and it inspired me to do this topic to see if any other people have had weird WQ dreams.

I was in the Slough Creek map as one wolf and a youtube (JayPlays) as the second. I had watched their videos shortly before going to bed, so that could explain why they were with me helping to care for the pups.
In case you were wondering, my coat was a dark russet colour and JayPlays was a silver wolf. We also were talking to each other, maybe through voice-chat, as we looked after them.

It was the middle of spring when the ground was all grassy and beautiful, and we were leading the pups down to a new den. Maybe the other one flooded?
Without warning, everything just caught on fire and me and JayPlays ran towards the river, forgetting about our five pups for a moment. When we reached a nearby creek, one of us remembered them, I think it might have been me, and went back to collect them.

We managed to gather them in the water and when everything was all well and good and they were alive, along came a random coyote swimming through the water and grabbing one of the pups as it swam, without even stopping.
We got the alert but before we could do anything, the game began to zoom out, showing me, JayPlays and the four pups in the water. Then I think I woke up. Haha, it was cool collaborating in the dream with one of my favourite YouTubers :lol:

Another was before I even got the game and was saving up to get it.

I was a near pitch-black wolf similar to one of my wolves in-game and was simply chilling, running around, killing elk and sleeping. A lot. For some reason, in the dream, my favourite thing to do was sleep and watch the world go by through the small kind of eye-shaped hole.
That happened several months ago so I can't remember it clearly but it was a fun dream.

If you have had any dreams about the game, please share them! I enjoy hearing about others and their own dreams. If there is already a post about this, please let me know and I'll close the topic. Same with if I've put this in the wrong place. I'll delete it and move it if I have.
And if you want to know some more of mine, then I'll gladly share them! I have plenty more that I'd enjoy sharing. WolfQuest is something I dream about a lot for some reason, haha

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Re: What WolfQuest-Related Dreams (In Real Life) Have You Had

Post by -Wolfdog- » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:41 am

I had one not too long ago (think maybe 4-5 nights ago). Basically I was Lumi and I was running through Yellowstone with Abnus and other wolves.. like a pack at dusk/dawn. I sensed that they might be other players (multiplayer). Shortly after our wolves stopped running we came across an open clearing free from woods-- and these solid black (stranger?) wolves came hurdling towards us, with only their fangs visible. My wolf couldn't move... and I'm pretty sure my wolf died in that dream :x
What a lovely dream!

It reminds me (IRL) of a glitch I experienced in multiplayer. My wolf got killed by a bear and there was no respawn button, and I was the host so the game ended.
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup

Post by AStrangerOnline » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:57 pm

GoldenBeauty wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:41 am
I had one not too long ago (think maybe 4-5 nights ago). Basically I was Lumi and I was running through Yellowstone with Abnus and other wolves.. like a pack at dusk/dawn. I sensed that they might be other players (multiplayer). Shortly after our wolves stopped running we came across an open clearing free from woods-- and these solid black (stranger?) wolves came hurdling towards us, with only their fangs visible. My wolf couldn't move... and I'm pretty sure my wolf died in that dream :x
What a lovely dream!

It reminds me (IRL) of a glitch I experienced in multiplayer. My wolf got killed by a bear and there was no respawn button, and I was the host so the game ended.
Sounds like a pretty scary dream! I've not yet had one in a pack but that sounds pretty cool. Who knew dreams have multiplayer modes..

StephWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by StephWolf » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:02 am

I had a very simple dream, can't remember much about it, but basically I was at Slough Creek, springtime, with my pups. We all were deep into a forest, or some very wooded area, at least. Then a cougar suddenly jumped from a tree, and killed one of the puppies! I was horrified, not being able to tell the cougar was even there in the first place. I tried to chase it off, but it wouldn't go away, it was so stressful haha, and it's all I can remember!

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup

Post by AStrangerOnline » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:14 pm

StephWolf wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:02 am
I had a very simple dream, can't remember much about it, but basically I was at Slough Creek, springtime, with my pups. We all were deep into a forest, or some very wooded area, at least. Then a cougar suddenly jumped from a tree, and killed one of the puppies! I was horrified, not being able to tell the cougar was even there in the first place. I tried to chase it off, but it wouldn't go away, it was so stressful haha, and it's all I can remember!
Seems like I'm not the only one with random pup deaths! It's weird how stressful that sort of dream can be, since you aren't actually playing the game. Dreams are just weird in general, haha.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:38 am

I actually had a dream of WolfQuest 3 before it came out. I dreamed I randomly had it on my laptop, which is weird because my laptop probably couldn't even handle Minecraft, and what made it weirder is that I for some reason had Blackburn as a character XD Then I looked out the window and I saw my cat eating a giant black rabbit with these huge blue eyes, and the rabbit was just staring at me as it was eaten, and I remember thinking, okay well that's interesting. I remember I lot of other weird stuff happening but it was mostly about the Blackburn wolf in the game (with the original music)

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”