Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Talwiny » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 am

Last night i had a dream about being in Slough Creek and everything was different. I was a white female wolf named Celestia (geez, i need to stop watching MLP: FIM) and my mate was brown (Discord... -_-') and we had 4 pups: all females, 3 were white and one was pínk-ish (oh my Wolf...). Suddenly, the predator cam activated and a big dog appeared. I picked up one of the white pups and the other ones were DISAPPEARING! I walked in the den and droped the pup and smelled the dog's scent. I followed it at the end of the map: it was a bear... i killed it. ._.

Later, i noticed that the game was all glitched and made a new wolf. This time, it was my old wolf, Fox. While i searched for a new mate, i found a german shepherd. I talked to him and when i was going to click in "Let's Start a Pack!" for the last time, he told me that i could pass by the fence, but i had to ask permission to him. There wasn't a button called "Ask Permission", so i left him and walked throught the fence. Result: i got shot and a warning appeared with the german shepherd saying:

You didn't ask me permission. Sorry, but you got shot and died, so I, Timmy, can't be your mate.

Then it suddenly jumped to another dream, but wasn't about WQ.
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

Kyrarah

Post by Kyrarah » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 pm

lol. That's funny!

Once I dreamed I was a white fae and I was walking randomly around the Speclemen (Spelled wrong c:) territory and I jumped to the social arena with the white speclemen. He was waring a purple hat and he was shy and sad, so we had a talk drinking bloody tea (From an elk), and then we flew around space on a rainbow. c:

star-nova
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by star-nova » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Goes to show all WQ users are freaks...

Anyways. XD The weirdest dream I've ever had on WQ was wwhen I was in multiplayer on AM and one wolf said to me, "Hi there, I am thomas And I know you in real life." The He ran up to me in super speed and his wolf started having butt spasms. -_- Then my wolf started growing wings and thomas said that I was ugly, so i cut off his head, took it out out my computer and put it in my purse. I llook over and sitting at the end of my bed is thomas, with no head. Then we started having a casuall convorsation about my new bathroom color and he said he had tickets to a paramore concert but he wouldnt take me. SO i got mad, cut up the rest of his body and gave them to my mom so she could make jewelry. Then I woke up. :P
>---< Tʜᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴇ Aʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ >---<
Yunei, proud to be a Supplier of the
Azure Alliance
>---<
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71937
azurealliance.forumotion.com

Frostflare
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Frostflare » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 pm

I had one the say after i played it for the first time, on the game i had just got some pups, i dreamed about the game right as it was, multiple times, i think i just wanted to play more...nice game
[Insert poem here]

-A proud member of The Four Clans

Larkey

Post by Larkey » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Talwiny wrote:Last night i had a dream about being in Slough Creek and everything was different. I was a white female wolf named Celestia (geez, i need to stop watching MLP: FIM) and my mate was brown (Discord... -_-') and we had 4 pups: all females, 3 were white and one was pínk-ish (oh my Wolf...). Suddenly, the predator cam activated and a big dog appeared. I picked up one of the white pups and the other ones were DISAPPEARING! I walked in the den and droped the pup and smelled the dog's scent. I followed it at the end of the map: it was a bear... i killed it. ._.

Later, i noticed that the game was all glitched and made a new wolf. This time, it was my old wolf, Fox. While i searched for a new mate, i found a german shepherd. I talked to him and when i was going to click in "Let's Start a Pack!" for the last time, he told me that i could pass by the fence, but i had to ask permission to him. There wasn't a button called "Ask Permission", so i left him and walked throught the fence. Result: i got shot and a warning appeared with the german shepherd saying:

You didn't ask me permission. Sorry, but you got shot and died, so I, Timmy, can't be your mate.

Then it suddenly jumped to another dream, but wasn't about WQ.
XD Lol, You didn't ask me permission. Sorry, but you got shot and died, so I, Timmy, can't be your mate.

Frostflare
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Frostflare » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:20 am

Lol, that funny! you did not asked for permission, and that happened.
[Insert poem here]

-A proud member of The Four Clans

Talwiny
Pup
Pup

Post by Talwiny » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

I'll remember to ask permission next time. xD

Well, I had a dream about WQ last night. o3o

I was running around Slough Creek with my mate when I found a pile of rocks. I saw two coyotes (a male and a female) marking all around the pile and after they left, I entered the pile. Six coyote pups were there. ^3^

They were eating something that appeared to be a broken egg and I started to eat with them. xD But after looking around the small nest, I saw another coyote pup, but dead. It was pretty skinny and I approached it: it had a missing eye, ripped ears and a little bit of blood dripping from it's mouth. I didn't know if it died from starvation, or if the parents had killed it or if the pups itself killed it for being weaker. I was creeped out when I ate the pup. o.O
Then I heard my mate howling and the predator camera activated. It zoomed in the pups's parents, running to the nest. They both attacked me and my mate jumped into the nest, killing one of the coyotes. We ran away after that.

Then I woke up. o3o
I love WolfQuest! :D
Sorry if my English is bad... ^^'

FireEyes65
Pup
Pup

Post by FireEyes65 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm

My dream was that there was a whole new version of WolfQuest and then all of the sudden I was hunting a giant Male moose in the forest...the weird thing is then it turned into a total different game about horses....lol :lol:
...(¨*.¸´.¸Soul Mountain Clan¸.´¸.*¨)ϟFireEyes
.....Soul Mountain Pack:SilverSky,BlackFur
............Frozen Lake Pack:IceBlade
........Lightning Fire Field Pack:FireEyes
.....Dark Shadow Forest Pack:NightHunter
...Great Northern Winds Pack:HawkFeathers
.Avatars DO NOTbelong to me!We did edit them to look like our wolves though.

melodywhisper1084
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by melodywhisper1084 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:02 am

last night I had a strange dream about wolfquest. (if you want to know I was watching a 2 hour spetacular of AFV last night) and I was running in the snow... chasing a bison. Then the guy that hosts AFV and said "Here, folks. Is one of the many places you will be ever to go... Yellowstone!..." then my wolf was hungry so I walked up to him, then I crouched so i could attack him and he looked at me and said "Well, folks while you buy your trampolines... I will running from wild canines" and then he ran and raised his arm in the air and dissapeared. Then a grizzly killed me. It was weird
Red as a strawberry
orange as an... orange?
yellow as a lemon
green as a watermelon
there is no blue fruits
purple as a blueberry
my favorite fruits

Ember Dragon 68
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ember Dragon 68 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Okay, so my dream was when i was in SC and i was just walking around, then i went up onto little butte and there was a ranch on top. A farmer came and was like " im going to keep you as my pet", then i was dressed up in a coat and collar and was tied up in the barn. Suddenly a bear came and as soon as it appeared the ranch dissappeared and then the bear killed me. Why do most dreams end up with the bear killing me? Oh well this time i was gratefull. :shock:
Amazing avvie [c] to JeansHowl

WolvesOfTheSeas
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by WolvesOfTheSeas » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am

I had the most weirdest and strangest dream about wolfquest.. so i dream i was a wolf and bigger then them and i was in Sam Pack ( From twilight saga) Lol i need to stop watching those twilight moives :P XD
Thanks Wolf Thief for the avvie! I love it! Ill be stalking you c:

STAY OUT MY MIRROR, STAY OUT OF MY WAY

Edme1
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Edme1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:45 pm

I had a really weird dream where my wolf was a pinkish-gold color (awesome!) and all of my stats were as high as they could get. :shock: I was hunting a bull elk, and I chased it to the edge of the map and bit it again and again. Right when I should've died, a dead coyote appeared in front of me, and I had the option to eat it. :| I ate it, and it gave tons of health! Once I killed the bull, I went back to my den and there were ten pups there. Five looked like me, four looked like my mate (black and gray) and the last one was BRIGHT TURQUOISE. I freaked out and drowned three of them on purpose (still don't know why)! Then I suddenly had super-speed and ran from the Saddle Meadows den to the Little Butte in three seconds! There was some other stuff, but I can't remember it.
Bustin' makes me feel good~

"Advance or a8scond!"

♋ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

http://blueranyk.deviantart.com/
Av from Homestuck

Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Can't say I've actually had dreams about WolfQuest as a game or as a wolf, but I have had dreams relating to some of my friends I have met on WolfQuest.
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

firawolf
Pup
Pup

Post by firawolf » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 pm

I had i weird dream about both single player and multiplayer on different nights
Single player dream
i was running around screaming i want a mate i want a mate! a wolf came up he was black and white he said ill be your mate i said hey your black and white you must like choclate and vinella he said whats that i said ice cream he said oh he turned into choclate ice cream (my favorite) and i ate him then i started going to the bathroom as a wolf (what comes next happened when i was younger) then woke up and i was going to the bathroom in my bed i was so embaressed :) lol
Multiplayer dream
i went on a chat called anyonewelcomeawsomemerpairofcoolnesspackrp it was 2 people only chat when i went on i was a grey wolf and he was a black wolf he said be my meat i said no thanks he grr you have to be i said no again and then he turned into a monster and tried to eat me i took out a sword and cut him in half and then a sign poped up saying host disconnected under that it said player has left because firawolf has killed him with sword he will revive in 5 minutes and 21 seconds i clicked enter and went to another chat called iamnumberone i went on 10 people were there including me and they were all fighting with swords i said cool i then took out my sword and they blew up and the disconnected sign came up again and said this they have died because firawolf blew them up why why do you keep killing people firawolf WHYYYYYY!!!
weird dreams right?
.//...'.'.'.'..(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ тђє คfricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ ¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
.//...'.///////////.//////////'.'.'..Celebrating 2 years
...........Fal, proud to be a Lead Qwazi of the African Stars Pride

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:23 am

I have two from who knows how long ago, well, one was just a part of an even weirder dream (lol that would be the second one).

1- So I was uh... I think I was running through The Burn or something? And it randomly changed into this canyon place with a bridge and a waterfall and on either side of the bridge were open doors with striped awnings. And one of my friends was there... well that's pretty much it...

2- So it was at the Saddle Den, I think it was on Singleplayer? And there was a black wolf and I think the other one was a coyote-ish color, but I couldn't see the pups because there was a gigantic fox! It was just bright orange with a white tail-tip though. And I think the black wolf was female and the other one male. So anyways, they were defending the den and pups from the giant fox I think, but they were like the size of squirrels or something compared to it. When they jumped on its back it was a close-up of them, and two short rows of fur in the fox's fur were so tall compared to the wolves, they might as well be short-ish grass. :shock: That fox was what I based my wolf rp character that I no longer rp, Nightmare, on, though. And according to the weirder dream that was a part of, Saddle meadows and Uplands are the only parts of Slough Creek, and Saddle Meadows is diagonally upwards from an upside-down wooden boat in a white square opening in a red wall. O.o

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”