Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

thaepicwolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by thaepicwolf » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 pm

So... after playing two hours of minecraft watching wrestling and playing wolfquest...

My dream started out i was wrestling a bear... i made him tap out with a ice cream cone...
a elk said you now have the power to be a wolf! i said give me the yellow soup(i dont know) and i was in wolfquest...
made out of blocks... i ended up with a creeper(a green blowing up creature) blow up then a option said respawn or GET THE YELLOW SOUP i clicked the yellow soup and i was a wolf in a cloud singing, with my best friend who was eating pie and then we blew up then darth vader (im a star wars nerd XD) with a troll face and i woke up saying yellow soup... save me!

(i think im scared to sleep) :twisted:
I'd think of something cool or creative, But, That sounds hard....

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 am

I had one last night, I was in AM Singleplayer, I was at The Burn- and somehow Meropi Animal was there too (...I play MP too much lol)- and the Burn Hunting Grounds on the map was shaped like a triangle that was upside down and diagonal. So, I thought it was a pack territory, and I got like, two steps over the border when I realized it wasn't. Then I was suddenly in front of the Amethyst Mountain forest. In front of it, to the left, were two random black wolves. I went two steps past the pack border. Also, I have no idea how I knew it was Meropi; she didn't have a nametag (well none of us did O-o) and since it was SP there was no chatbox. And she just sat there lol. Oh, and right before I went into the pack territory, or the Hunting Grounds, it showed me the Singleplayer AM map- except the triangle that represents myself could move on the map! When I got into the pack's territory, I went into scent view, and found the pack's scent trail in like a second. When I found it there was this weird "Ding!" sounding effect mixed with a tiny bit of music that stopped. Oh, and in this AM there were no bird sounds, music, etc. except for that ding. I think I thought something along the lines of, "Druids would be easier!" even though they're often the hardest wolves to beat in SP. Then I was suddenly back at The Burn, and it skipped to the front of it. Lightning McQueen. Mater, Stanley, and Lizzy from the Time-Travel Mater short were in front of it! They changed from sepia to grey to color to colors that weren't theirs, I think. Weirdness! Then I woke up. Also, I don't think there was a compass, thing-that-shows-your-wolf's-name-on SP, etc. but I'm not sure. And I think I was playing as my black wolf that I based off my RP character, even though she lives in Slough Creek, but when I was in Scent View, her pelt was WAY lighter!

If there was more to that dream, I can't remember it.
I guess this is what happens when I get an extremely weird glitch on SP and watch the Time-Travel Mater short in the same day lol.

EDIT:

Here's one I had last night-

I was a pure-ish white wolf (I think my eyes were ice blue), and I was in SC Singleplayer. I was at Little Butte with my mate (a black wolf with white in his pelt and yellow eyes) but somehow we already had pups. There were four of them with us: one was dark-ish orange with yellow eyes and the others were like grey with ice blue eyes or something. Then I was suddenly at this weird white screen that looked like that row of stuff under 'People Who Have Brought This Have Also Brought' thing on Amazon, but it wasn't Amazon. There were pictures of WQ pups in the row of stuff. It was like, something where you could change the description of a pup if you wanted to. I picked a dark brown male pup with a tan-ish tail and ice blue eyes, then I went back to the SC screen and one of the grey pups was that pup. Also the orange pup was female and the rest were male. The orange pup had a nametag that said randadawn (that's a person who comes to my server sometimes on MP). I picked up randadawn, I think, and my mate picked up the nameless brown pup. We left Little Butte and suddenly the two grey pups were at Saddle Meadows. My mate and I went to Bison Peak, made it our den, but the thing that asks you if you want to make a den your den did not appear. For some reason I kept thinking my mate was a girl even though he wasn't :shock: Then we were like, feeding them and stuff, but without any of the mission things that tell you what the mission is. At one point a dark brown female with yellow eyes who was an adult was randomly eating an elk and she was like, the pups' aunt or something. And in one part of my dream, it showed a random scene of a My Little Pony lunchbox with Twilight on it on white bleachers that were wooden and thin, and the sides of the lunchbox said stuff, though the only thing I remember it said was 'MUM'... Somehow I thought the words were a mix of MLP stuff and WQ stuff. Anyways, the aunt just... she never appeared again. Me and my mate were nameless by the way, though I think they were supposed to be based off of my SP wolf, Snowy, and her mate, Colano. Even though Snowy isn't pure white and I think Colano looks different than that. We were feeding the pups and stuff and, it didn't say they did but somehow I knew the two grey pups were dead. Then we kept feeding the pups, I think, and then I woke up. Also, there were no predators or herds at all, just Cow Elk Carcasses and wolves!
Last edited by Pelican on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faytheful
Pup
Pup

Post by Faytheful » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 pm

I had a dream that I was chasing a cow elk and the little red head appeared and I lunged forward and killed the elk and I started eating (blood included). It was sooo weird!
////(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ Faytheful ¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)
////////////////////Your heart is a sun,
////////////////////////Joy it's stars,
//////'/'/Faith a moon, shining in your darkness...
(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸Av - C-Lupus - Sig - Silver¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Fallenshadow1319
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fallenshadow1319 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 am

Once, I had a dream that I was the actual wolf, and I was on multiplayer with my buddies Shadow and Amber, then when we all gathered at the Aspen heights den, we saw ten pups barking at us :shock: I barked at them in return, because I'm a strange person :D And the pups got mad and they all grew into one big wolf :shock: Their eyes grew red and threw Shadow across the map into Amethyst Mountain xD I growled and yelled at it that he'd better stop hurting my friends, he laughed at me and pounded Amber into the ground :shock: I yelled at it and in reply it said, "Syrup or butter?" ... "Uhm... Wut" I replied, and he growled at me and poured spaghetti all over me -_- I threw some meatballs at it and shot it with MY LAZOR. I then run off screaming the Chicken Noodle Soup Blues (Don't ask -_-) and then I woke up, very hungry :D

I wonder what goes on in my brain...
-Moved to Froward Schatzi-

xxxKibaAttackxxx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by xxxKibaAttackxxx » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 am

Awesome Dream! xD

from Shadow

Fallenshadow1319
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fallenshadow1319 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:45 am

Sorry the beast threw you to Amethyst Mountain, Shadow xD

Miku Hatsune
Pup
Pup

Post by Miku Hatsune » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 pm

I once had this amazing dream that I was in wolfquest acting out an AMV to the song Believe - The Bravery. So cool <3
ι тσσк α киιfє αи∂ ¢υт συт нєя єує
ι тσσк ιт нσмє αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ ιт
ωιтнєя αи∂ ∂ιє
ѕнє'ѕ ℓυ¢ку тнαт ι ∂ι∂и'т ѕℓιρ нєя α ѕмιℓє
иσw ѕнє ѕℓєєρѕ ωιтн єує σρєи
тнαтѕ тнє ρяι¢є ѕнє ραι∂...
icon by jewelz

xxxKibaAttackxxx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by xxxKibaAttackxxx » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:52 am

I had a weird dream yesterday about the glitches in the game. I was a wolf and another wolf came and told me how to do a cool trick and that was to write never in the chat and I was doing a walking handstand in the game. O.0
Last edited by xxxKibaAttackxxx on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fallenshadow1319
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Fallenshadow1319 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 am

xxxKibaAttackxxx wrote:I had a weird dream yesterday about the glitches of the game. I was a wolf and another wolf came and told me how to do a cool trick and that was to write never in the chat and I was doing a handstand in the game. O.0
xD Very nice Shadow. That's a cool trick, learning to write "never"... I'm jealous of your handstanding abilities x(

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:03 am

I had this a few days ago...

I was playing WolfQuest, and my den was in AM (Wut? :D) and I just though of some sort of glitch or trick or something, so i grabbed a milk bottle, and a beige pup followed me. Now here's a really kewl part: There were two carcasses not far from each other. When i was about to eat the one closest to me, some bears showed up around the other one. Some of them were small, and some big. Then... a LOT of bears showed up. They all started to fight, while i just sat there with my pup, a milk bottle and an elk carcass. It was great c:
After that... I randomly when to the highest part of AM. Dunno why... and on the way, there was this... wizard O.o he was quite creepy... o.o
Ok... wizard gone, i started to go up AM. It was much moor steeper, but it had green grass and stuff... and it was pretty c:
Last edited by silvywolfy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

Kate13
Pup
Pup

Post by Kate13 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 am

Mine was where i was hunting, caught a bull elk, ate it, then a giant COUGAR came up and ate me. 0.0

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 am

Kate13 wrote:Mine was where i was hunting, caught a bull elk, ate it, then a giant COUGAR came up and ate me. 0.0
Ooh what did the cougar look like?
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

makblu

Post by makblu » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 am

i was a wolf in wolf quest and my pup got eaten by a bear :cry: but after it came back and i killed the bear

melodywhisper1084
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by melodywhisper1084 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:42 pm

I had a weird dream last night, okay so on roblox their was a wolfquest game. I was like okay let me try it. when I got on it was exactly like wolfquest but the morphs were flat drawings not 3d morphs. I got on amythest mountain and me an some people I met were tipping coyotes. (he flipped them on their backs and they coudn't get up) each time we did we would shout "FLIPPIN' YO TABLES!" and then it turned nighttime and then a black wolf was running around the forest area. little did we know that it was slender wolf. 0.o . and we went to tip it and then a big explosion came and their was a GUI saying "loading, please wait." and then when he typed down something in english. Example: What the heck? it would come out in a different language. Everyone's chosen language was spanish but mine was french. then my cat decided to nudge my face.
Red as a strawberry
orange as an... orange?
yellow as a lemon
green as a watermelon
there is no blue fruits
purple as a blueberry
my favorite fruits

SilverSparks12
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SilverSparks12 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Once I had a dream that I was a wolf walking through Amethyst Mt when I found a pair of old boots, then this hunter came out and trying to shoot me. I was trying to run but I couldn't and finally I just got shot.
~Larkstar of The Four Clans

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”