Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Merged "What WolfQuest-Related Dreams (In Real Life) Have You Had" with "Strangest dreams You've Had Of Wolfquest?".

Koi_wolf
Pup
Pup
Name: koi

Post by Koi_wolf » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:35 pm

I had a dream that they added humans in lost river. And said that humans are returning blah blah blah. It was pretty cool honestly!
*- _“be strong” I said to my wife connection _-*

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Avery

Post by AveryCF » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:05 pm

A few nights ago, I actually had a dream of Wolf Quest that I think fused with the Sims 4?.. I was looking at my den like how you'd look at stuff in Sim's build mode, and I was able to click options that would let me purchase den upgrades with some sort of currency.

Not very realistic mind you, but it certainly was interesting, lol. I know there was more to the dream, but alas, I can't remember anything else. I just had a feeling that there was something more to it.

Wind_Shadow
Pup
Pup
Name: Wind, Windy, Shadow

Post by Wind_Shadow » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:46 pm

This is an interesting topic! So my WolfQuest dream is from forever ago, and I just barely remembered it. And it started very weird.

So I was a dragon flying in some random mountains, and for some reason I lacked confidence. So my dragon sister told me to hunt a mountain goat, and I did, and then I was magically confident and could fly better. I was supposed to go to one mountain, but instead I went to a different mountain, and transformed into a wolf in Amethyst Mountain. I was alone with my wolf mother, who was sick or something, and she told me to go have a life. I went and I found another dispersal wolf, and I liked the dispersal wolf. So I brought the other wolf, my mate, to meet my mother, and she attacked the mate. Then I said "mother, why are you attacking my mate?" and she said "that wolf is of a rival pack, and is evil," and then she died. So I chased off my mate forever, and then I was in a tent thing or under a pine tree? And a giant pack of at least 10 dispersal wolves came up and started bothering me, trying to get me to be their mate, but I didn't really like any of them. And that's all that I remember.

I have the strangest dreams. For me, even this is just a "normal" dream. They can get a lot weirder.
  • POST MERGE
Another dream I had more recently, but still a while ago, was this:

I was a wolf with my mate, preparing for pups. We dug a nice little den, a hole in the ground under a tree stump, and then had about 20 puppies! Then we all transformed into rabbits, and all 20 tiny wolf pups were out of the den, and skunks and coyotes and foxes and raccoons and snails were closing in to eat them. So as rabbits, my mate and I very quickly had to herd all of the pups into the den and fend off the animals. Finally, only a pair of foxes were left, and then my mate and I and all of the pups turned into foxes (I don't remember if there were still 20 fox kits or if it went down to ten, but there were still a lot). Then there was a stranger fox (very loosely based on a character from the Grisha book trilogy) who randomly came into the den while my mate was away. For some reason I became friends with him even though he was intruding in my den with my pups/kits in it, but when my mate returned he left. My mate was furious, and hated this other fox, and they fought a lot. Then my mate decided to move us away from the den we were in, which was similar to the Slough Creek climate, and we brought our family to the desert. We went in the center of a weird circle of tall rock columns, and the other fox who I was friends with followed us. He was telling us we had to leave because there was a dangerous portal nearby, but my mate didn't want to listen. They were looking to pick a fight, so I basically told them to fight, and they did. My mate won, and I said I'd always had faith in my mate, but we still moved away, and then the dream ended.

Those are all of the ones I remember right now, but if I remember or have another one I'll put it down.

Edit: 12/30/22:

I had another WolfQuest dream last night. Earlier yesterday, I had collected several human items in Lost River, including one coffee mug. In the dream, I found a second coffee mug and brought that to my den, too. When I woke up, I looked at the change log, and saw that one of the bugs fixed in Lost River was that multiple coffee mugs could be collected in Lost River! :shock:
Last edited by Neamara on Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post in accordance with the forum guidelines.
The darkest night gave birth to a breeze,
Which grew to a storm, which shook the trees
A howl of fury tore through the night,
Fueling the fight to make wrongs right
The cry of the night was spread and thinned,
Carried on the shadow of the wind

Mikaylawolf2
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Mikayla

Post by Mikaylawolf2 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:30 pm

I remember dreaming about there’s new episodes of WolfQuest I think it’s Tower Fall if I remember, I saw my pups grow up they look like a small adult the next thing I remember I woke up confused I knew Tower Fall episode didn’t come out but that was 3 years ago when I had that dream so I went back to sleep and I had different dreams but I didn’t remember what I dreamed about that’s the story of my strangest dream.
Playing WolfQuest for 4 and half years

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”