What Type of Server Do You Play On?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Arctica10
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Local Supercluster, Universe

Re: What Type of Server Do You Play On?

Post by Arctica10 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:16 pm

I'm almost always in Pack rp servers. I also do power rps but that's when I am really really bored. I human rp slightly as well. Of all these, one thing can be sure: wherever FoxyWolfy is, I will be in the same server.

Arctic Beta
T h e. G r e a t. T r a v e l e r s. P a c k
We show up, we gonna show out.
Pack signature by Rabetiiva

FoxyWolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by FoxyWolfy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Arctica10 wrote:I'm almost always in Pack rp servers. I also do power rps but that's when I am really really bored. I human rp slightly as well. Of all these, one thing can be sure: wherever FoxyWolfy is, I will be in the same server.
Aw... you gonna make me cry. No, no crying! You're not allowed to cry. You cry, you make me cry... ok? :D
I'm virtually always in Travelers Pack rps. (Go figure, right? XDDD)
ғσxүкιηs
´*•.¸ тнε cυтεsт ℓιттℓε¸.•*´
gσσғ
σғ
´*•.¸ρσσғεү¸.•*´
ғσσғs
Signature/Av©By:SinnedAshes/wolfwhisp

Newbie-Teacher Program
Great Travelers Pack

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:10 am

I always either go in a roleplay server or make my own wolf roleplay server. I once named my server 'SeverName' just to confuse everyone. They all thought it was a glitch until I told them otherwise. :D

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Pelican wrote:I always either go in a roleplay server or make my own wolf roleplay server. I once named my server 'SeverName' just to confuse everyone. They all thought it was a glitch until I told them otherwise. :D
XD Haha, that's funny. I'm usually in a wolf pack rp server, but I get tired of the whole led and alas thing and all that, although I uninstalled WolfQuest last year due to it lagging my pc

Noctis_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Noctis_ » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:22 am

I can mostly be found in LonersToPack RPGs because like someone else said, that type of game allows for character development Before forming the pack. There are so many non-wolf related servers now it's not even funny. (Me reading the open game list: HungerGamesRP? No... MinecraftRP? No... WarriorcatsRP? We are wolves, not cats... CreepyPastaRP? I have no words...) I also make servers once in a blue moon. I keep trying to join my friend WolfsBane225 on her servers, but my wifi is terrible and I need a new modem before I can play multiplayer anytime soon
ŊØͻϯϋɇ

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:52 am

I'd say it really depends; if I'm not hosting something potato-related (you'll never catch me), I'm more inclined to join the non-RP "general" games and just join in with the banter. I'm not keen on the non-wolf RPs either, but I kind of disregard those when I do play.

Mind, this was a couple of years back before lexicon became what it is now; I honestly haven't sat down to play/relax in WQ multiplayer since the WQ Anniversary multiplayer sessions. Good times.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Kemu
Pup
Pup

Post by Kemu » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 am

duskypack wrote:I occasionally host/join games with disabled chat, turn the music off and run around pretending it is the Endless Forest or something xD
I Love TEF! But even The Endless Forest has music on the screensaver and during dancing. Odd music at that, very dissonant, but I like it. Gives the game character. Lol.
Windstrider wrote:Maybe the good old hunting servers will come back again. Though I like hosting games for the sole purpose of having fun with weird glitches and derping around. xD
I host these servers much of the time, but resign myself to chatting or glitch testing when I get plumb tired of running any more. xD The multiplayer community certainly is a bit different these days then I remember it.
#rally

~P.r i c k l y P i n e~

Ironic
Pup
Pup

Post by Ironic » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:54 pm

I'm not well known on the game. I just leave and join, leave and join. I'm not so much of a fan anymore since the lexicon chat have deceased and the chat have been blocked do to inappropriate words; you cant even say certain names-like human names. Makes no sense.
Last edited by Ironic on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avvie Made Lupin S DeCanis

Kemu
Pup
Pup

Post by Kemu » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:06 am

Ironic wrote:I'm not well known on the game. I just leave and join, leave and join. I'm not so much of a fan anymore since the lexicon chat have deceased and the chat have been blocked do to inapp words; you cant even say certain names-like human names. Makes no sense.
I thought there was an increase in words that could be used in lexicon since I first started the game, 1,000 years ago, lol.
Is that just an illusion? Or did lexicon get beefed up somewhere along the way? I remember typing being very frustrating in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it.
I do think some of the things that have been blocked are silly, and are very harmless words. But I suppose since people become ever so creative in finding ways to abuse the system, it was bound to happen some time.

Perhaps you should try swinging by one of my servers one time, Ironic. It's really not so bad. :)

[Edit: When lexicon goes down entirely however, then I too, will probably have a harder time playing the game as much as I used to.]
#rally

~P.r i c k l y P i n e~

Ironic
Pup
Pup

Post by Ironic » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:22 am

Kemu wrote:
Ironic wrote:I'm not well known on the game. I just leave and join, leave and join. I'm not so much of a fan anymore since the lexicon chat have deceased and the chat have been blocked do to inapp words; you cant even say certain names-like human names. Makes no sense.
I thought there was an increase in words that could be used in lexicon since I first started the game, 1,000 years ago, lol.
Is that just an illusion? Or did lexicon get beefed up somewhere along the way? I remember typing being very frustrating in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it.
I do think some of the things that have been blocked are silly, and are very harmless words. But I suppose since people become ever so creative in finding ways to abuse the system, it was bound to happen some time.

Perhaps you should try swinging by one of my servers one time, Ironic. It's really not so bad. :)

[Edit: When lexicon goes down entirely however, then I too, will probably have a harder time playing the game as much as I used to.]
It sad to see people abuse the powers. I mean, we can't even type names; instead they end up being question markS. Um, hellloo. It's frustrating to see on the game can be a downfall so quickly.

Anyway, Kemu, if ever on the game, just PM me. ;) G'looking tho.
Avvie Made Lupin S DeCanis

Celestial-Howl
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Alicia

Post by Celestial-Howl » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:04 pm

Ironic wrote:I'm not well known on the game. I just leave and join, leave and join. I'm not so much of a fan anymore since the lexicon chat have deceased and the chat have been blocked do to inappropriate words; you cant even say certain names-like human names. Makes no sense.
I still play despite the lexicon, if perhaps people weren't so "creative" they wouldn't have to remove words. I am still wondering where the heck the terms led and alas came from. :?

I remember I typed the word derp in a chat as part of a joke punchline. The next day it was filtered out. :roll:
~ σиℓу тωσ кιи∂ѕ σf ρєσρℓє єχιѕт ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂, тнσѕє ωнσ ѕтєαℓ, αи∂ тнσѕє ωнσ αяє ѕтσℓєи fяσм. ~

PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Meg

Post by PearlyReborn » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:13 pm

I generally don't enjoy RP that much, I usually just join/make a Raise Pups server and have fun and talk about the strangest things,
discuss the updates, and just plain have fun together raising pups!
To a new world of gods and monsters!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Chats, hunting servers, or raising pups.
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 am

I play a lot of hunting for EXP and wolf RPs lately...

waves
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: wave

Post by waves » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 am

I'll join hunting servers when I have a wolf that I want to get experience for, but otherwise I mostly join pup raising servers. I only have three achievements left to get in the game and the only way I'll be able to get them relatively quickly is by joining games on the Bring It On difficulty.
☼☼☼
i can make the sun down, sun down
☼☼☼

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”