Where to download WQ2.7 from my purchase of WQ3?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Rjalker
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Rjalker

Where to download WQ2.7 from my purchase of WQ3?

Post by Rjalker » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:38 am

I checked the FAQ and other support areas, but I can't figure this out. I bought Wolf Quest 3 when it came out, and I think before that I'd bought the full game of 2.7 by itself. But I just noticed yesterday that my desktop icon for 2.7 disappeared, and when I tried to look for it it said the file changed and couldn't be used.

I checked on itch.io for a new download of it, but all I saw was stuff for Wolf Quest 3. I think I also bought it on Steam beforehand and then gave up on Steam because it was too confusing (I logged out by accident and then tried to log in again but it was a different account????), but I was wondering what I should do to download 2.7 again, if I bought WQ3 from Itch.io?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Where to download WQ2.7 from my purchase of WQ3?

Post by Neamara » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:07 am

Hi Rjalker,

If you didn't opt to create an Itch.io account when you bought the game and you kept the e-mail receipt, you should have a link to your download in that e-mail. If you've lost or deleted that receipt, you can recover your purchase via
Itch.io Support. If that doesn't work or you've lost access to // forgotten the e-mail associated with your purchase, you will need to get in contact with Itch.io's customer support.

If you did create an Itch.io account, you should be able to login to // recover it and find your purchase on the
My Library page. Whichever version of the game you bought, both are bundled on the same download page. (I believe this also applies to non-account e-mail receipts?)

WQ Support article:
https://support-classic.wolfquest.org/h ... or-itch-io
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Rjalker
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Rjalker

Re: Where to download WQ2.7 from my purchase of WQ3?

Post by Rjalker » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Thank you! I didn't realize 2.7 and AE were both on the same page, I saw the thumbnail for AE and thought that meant it was just wolf quest 3! I've now successfully downloaded it again! :D