Username change approved, but my username in game hasn't changed yet.

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

MelloJello29
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: MJ

Username change approved, but my username in game hasn't changed yet.

Post by MelloJello29 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:57 pm

Hi there!

A couple of months ago, I requested an in-game username change and it was approved. However, it's yet to reflect that in game. Is there any reason why? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and I wanted to see if I could log out and log back in but nothing yet. What gives?

Sasseraph
Name: Sass

Re: Username change approved, but my username in game hasn't changed yet.

Post by Sasseraph » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:09 am

Assuming you mean your forum post in March, that thread is for forum username changes, as it says on the first page. If you want your 2.7/AE username changed, you need to send an email to the team:

To change username:

Please contact us at manager@wolfquest.org with at least four new usernames, each on a separate line, sorted from most to least preferred. In addition, please specify whether this is a WolfQuest 2.7 or Anniversary Edition account. Don’t forget to include your current WolfQuest Anniversary Edition username!

In order to keep your account secure, we require username change requests to come directly from the current email associated with your account.

You may request a username change once per year.
From the support article here.

If you've already followed this and that is what you're talking about, I imagine you can just reply to the email thread with your concerns.