Will playing as pups remove them from the litter?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

saeran
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Will playing as pups remove them from the litter?

Post by saeran » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:07 am

Hi all, I was just wondering in Anniversary edition, after I've gotten to endless summer and the snapshot of my family, if I choose to "age up" one of my pups into an adult to play as them, and then return to my endless summer save where they are still pups, will they be removed from my pack? I'd love to start new lives as my pups but I'm really proud of my save, and when tower fall comes around I'd still like to continue with all my pups. Sorry if this is confusingly worded or has been asked before aha

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Will playing as pups remove them from the litter?

Post by Neamara » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Hi saeran,

Maturing your pups into adults will not remove them from their natal pack's family snapshot. When Tower Fall is released, you will continue your pack's journey with all surviving pups in tow regardless of their age or status as a playable wolf.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

saeran
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by saeran » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:45 am

ah okay! thanks so much!

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Think of your current save as the past, and your adult pups 2+ years into the future.
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

dakers717
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by dakers717 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:46 am

If you have multiple family snapshots with the same wolf, and have given each family it's own save file in Slough Creek Eternal Summer, will we have the opportunity to play up each family from this point on when Tower Fall releases? Separately of course, but will it save all family snapshots with the same main wolf, or just the most current? I want to start a new litter with my wolf and age him up, but don't want to lose my current pups for Tower Fall's release

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling

Post by -Wolfdog- » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:14 pm

So if I understand this correctly,.. will you be able to play with your Wolf's previous litters in tower fall?

I'm not sure, however I'd assume you could select the file with your wolf's previous litter and start a tower fall mission from there.
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:22 pm

-Wolfdog- wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:14 pm
So if I understand this correctly,.. will you be able to play with your Wolf's previous litters in tower fall?

I'm not sure, however I'd assume you could select the file with your wolf's previous litter and start a tower fall mission from there.
I'm going to assume that's how it would work? Although if that were to be the case, then you wouldn't be able to play Tower Fall with a previous litter if playing as an Ironwolf, since you can only have one save with each Ironwolf... hmm. Maybe that would be a non-Ironwolf feature only then?

I'm just as unsure as you are, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling

Post by -Wolfdog- » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:20 pm

That's a good question. I have no idea how that would work with an ironwolf, maybe there could be a drop down menu with all of your previous litters and it continues the episode from there?
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾