Is it possible to have a second litter?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

CrypticCreature
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Is it possible to have a second litter?

Post by CrypticCreature » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:30 pm

My wolf's first litter has officially reached endless summer and I would like to raise another litter with them. Is there a way to have a second litter, if so how? And will it mess up the family tree?

Sasseraph
Name: Sass

Re: Is it possible to have a second litter?

Post by Sasseraph » Sat May 01, 2021 12:02 pm

To have a second litter with the same wolves, you just go back to the main menu, create a new Slough Creek game with your wolf, and select your mate in the dropdown. (Note that if your wolf is an ironwolf, you need to delete their savegame in order to create a new one. This doesn't affect your wolf's family tree.)

When their second litter reaches endless summer, your wolf's family tree will gain a dropdown selection so that you can view each litter separately.

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Tue May 04, 2021 2:31 pm

I'm curious as to how this will work once age perks are released. Does your wolf "age" but your pups don't?
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

thebeanboyo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Gillybean

Post by thebeanboyo » Fri May 28, 2021 12:10 am

-Wolfdog- wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:31 pm
I'm curious as to how this will work once age perks are released. Does your wolf "age" but your pups don't?
It appears pups don't age with you, they only age when you play as them and age them up from what I've seen.
{profile image lineart is not mine! lineart done by Shinzessu on DA and the coloring is by me}