Good computers for WolfQuest

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

swimmerLn4

Good computers for WolfQuest

Post by swimmerLn4 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:59 am

Hi!
I’m looking to update my computer and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which computers work best for WolfQuest.

Also, has anyone used the new MacBook Air for WolfQuest yet. How does it work for the game?
Thanks.

rowantobias
Name: Rowan

Re: Good computers for WolfQuest

Post by rowantobias » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

hi! i'm a little late, but late is better than never, i think.

so for computers, you want to make sure the parts compare well or better against the suggested minimum required parts. you can see the requirements here or on the steam store page.

that also said, if you want to try going for a certain quality level, you can use this article to check different graphics cards and compare scores against what is required or what will run certain quality levels.

also keep in mind that macs tend to be significantly weaker than windows computers!

this is mostly coming from a 'build your own pc' viewpoint, but should still be applicable for you if you are looking at prebuilt computers or laptops. hope this helps!
⍋°⍋ the night wore on. the forest remained as still as stone. ⍋°⍋
⚘⑇⚘⑇ ( they / he | discord mod ) ⑇⚘⑇⚘

DaniBeez

Re: Good computers for WolfQuest

Post by DaniBeez » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Do you have a budget or spending limit in mind swimmerLn4? That might help us give you some more specific suggestions! And were you set on a laptop or desktop?
DaniBeez
___Community member since 2010
___Avatar by Lupinzpack