Why is there nobody ever in the US West servers?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

mistwolf3350
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Hope

Why is there nobody ever in the US West servers?

Post by mistwolf3350 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:41 pm

Since I got WolfQuest three weeks ago I noticed that there is NEVER anybody in the US West servers. Everytime I log on, there are at least 4-9 running games in the US East server, but whenever I switch to the US West server there are no players :pawprint:

Does this have to do with server quality/speed and people are just making the preference for US East, or is it based on population and that there are more people in the Eastern zone? :frog:
Blood hardly defines one's character. We are made by our actions, not our blood.
-Soren, Guardians of Ga'hoole

========================
:wolf: Wolves of the Beyond
:owl: Guardians of Ga'hoole

StargazerWolf08
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Why is there nobody ever in the US West servers?

Post by StargazerWolf08 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:07 am

Hi, I have tried to find someone on the West servers too, though I'm in Nebraska so I am kind of in the middle of East and West. I'd be up for creating a multiplayer on the West server if you happen to check back and see this.

netherspoon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Why is there nobody ever in the US West servers?

Post by netherspoon » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:47 pm

I think it's because a lot of people just see the US East servers as the first things on multiplayer and start playing in there, regardless of where they're from. I'm from the west coast and I noticed it too, but then the east coast was set as the default for me. I also have no issues connecting to east coast servers too so...?