I need help

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

AmiAshHeart
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Ami/Amity

I need help

Post by AmiAshHeart » Sat May 09, 2020 12:56 pm

I had the game on mobile for a few years and eventually got up to around 30,000 experience. I recently got the PC version. I was unsure of how to sync the game properly, and ended up doing the balanced sync, leading to my 30,000 turning into a whopping 10. I'm really upset about this, is there any way that I can fix it?? That was SO much time and effort :cry:

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: I need help

Post by Koa » Tue May 12, 2020 11:25 am

AmiAshHeart wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:56 pm
I had the game on mobile for a few years and eventually got up to around 30,000 experience. I recently got the PC version. I was unsure of how to sync the game properly, and ended up doing the balanced sync, leading to my 30,000 turning into a whopping 10. I'm really upset about this, is there any way that I can fix it?? That was SO much time and effort :cry:
Do you still have 30,000 xp in your mobile version of the game data, or is that gone? I'm confused whether you tried to sync and your experience was overwritten on both the PC and mobile version of the game or the data just didn't transfer properly to the PC version.

AmiAshHeart
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Ami/Amity

Re: I need help

Post by AmiAshHeart » Tue May 12, 2020 11:57 am

Koa wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:25 am
AmiAshHeart wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:56 pm
Do you still have 30,000 xp in your mobile version of the game data, or is that gone? I'm confused whether you tried to sync and your experience was overwritten on both the PC and mobile version of the game or the data just didn't transfer properly to the PC version.
No. I pressed the 'recommended' sync which COMBINED both and I got a few other wolves from mobile (none had any XP) And it replaced my main wolf, who had the 30,000, with the wolf from the PC demo, who had 10. I checked on my kindle and she still had 10.