Contest question

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Snowing
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Contest question

Post by Snowing » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:47 am

I was wondering I won the contest last year sometime I believe.. and I got a free version of the game but it is for a android model and I no longer have access to the game will I have to buy the game now or since I have that copy for Android I can use it on iPhone?? I wasn’t sure how to go about doing this so I made a copy please help! Thank you
"We're in a world were
love will either make us
stronger.. or break us until
we can't break no more."

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Contest question

Post by Neamara » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi Snowing,

Your options are to enter (and win) another Eduweb-hosted contest when available or to buy the game again. A license for WQ on Android cannot be transferred to another platform, as explained in the support article provided below:
Each mobile version (iOS, Android, and Amazon) is a separate purchase from each other, and from the PC/Mac version, due to App Store requirements and other factors. So:
  • If you purchase the game for computer (on wolfquest.org or itch.io or Steam), you can download it for Windows or Mac OSes.
  • If you purchase it from the Apple App Store for iOS, you can download it to any iOS device (iPhone or iPad) that has your Apple ID.
  • If you purchase it from the Google Play Store, you can download it to any Android device that has the Google Play Store app with your Google ID.
  • If you purchase it from the Amazon Appstore, you can download it to any Kindle or Android device that has the Amazon Appstore app with your Amazon ID.
Then, after creating an account, you can log into the game on any of the above devices and sync up your data.
Source: [WolfQuest Support] Getting the Game on Another Platform
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit