WQ 3 Reset Controls to Default

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

WQ 3 Reset Controls to Default

Post by Rustic » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:46 pm

There IS a reset button, on the initial screen for controls...but at least for me....this doesn't seem to be working for joystick options :(
I messed something up with my joystick keymapping and it would be MUCH easier to revert to default and start over (seeing as I can't find what I did wrong)

Not sure if this is intentional (as in the reset is JUST for keyboard/Mouse) or if it is a bug...in which case I'll report it.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: WQ 3 Reset Controls to Default

Post by paperpaws » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:43 am

Hi Rustic, I believe it is a bug the team has already taken notice of (but feel free to submit another report for sure). Hopefully, a fix will be included in one of the near-future patches.

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Ahh ok thank for the info...I may do that :) In the meantime I guess will have to use mouse/keyboard to play as I think I broke my game lat night :(

EDIT: Well not so game breaking after all seems the game didn't save my key mapping...a WHOLE other issue but at leadt I can play. 😀

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Since this is a known issue, I'll be locking this thread. Keep an eye out for game updates.

Topic locked.