Mobile game syncing query

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

WolfoftheDourwoods
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Mobile game syncing query

Post by WolfoftheDourwoods » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:47 pm

I played wolfquest way back when, until the censor chat made roleplaying so arduous. But now I'm back. I started off with the demo on mobile, mainly so excited that it is on mobile at all. Then I bought the version for my computer. Now I plan to purchase the mobile one so I can sync but my question is: Will I lose the character that is already on my mobile, since he's not linked to an account? I'm rather proud of him so if there is a way to keep him I'd be very happy to hear it.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Mobile game syncing query

Post by Neamara » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:12 pm

As this is a question, I'll move your thread to a more relevant forum.
.......⋆ Moved to Tips, Hints, and Help ⋆

No, you can retrieve him using the sync options after purchasing the full mobile edition from the shop menu. If you've created an account on the PC edition prior to purchasing the mobile edition, simply log-in on mobile with the same account you created on the PC edition. If you are prompted to sync, push files from your mobile, then go ahead and pull when prompted on your PC.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

WolfoftheDourwoods
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WolfoftheDourwoods » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:51 pm

Thanks for the quick answer, but all my previous data disappeared as soon as I paid for the mobile game. So he’s gone. I didn’t even see option to sync anywhere. Ah well, I’m sure I can recreate him

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Can you find traces of his save files or wolf data hidden in the back of your device? Or did he somehow end up on the computer? With WQ, anything is possible. I've seen so many strange things :O