Please Help

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Zebbaby
Pup
Pup
Name: Zebbaby, Zeb, or Zeb

Please Help

Post by Zebbaby » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Listen, i'm trying to buy the full version and can't tell you how many times we've tried. Is there ANY way we can call you guys and just have the money directly transferred to you guys? If so, please list the number, thank you <3
"Crazy,is the bravery and willingness to let one's creativeness, liveliness, and bravery bleed through without being afraid to face the consequences..

Insanity, is what happens to those who are too scared, and let the craziness run around inside them like the Tasmanian devil"

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Re: Please Help

Post by Kamaal » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi there, Zebbaby.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with purchasing the game. I have to ask though; which version are you refering to? The mobile or the mac/win version?
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Zebbaby
Pup
Pup

Post by Zebbaby » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Windows version.
EDIT: Is there like a private message you'd rather discuss this in?
Last edited by Koa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding information from double-post.
"Crazy,is the bravery and willingness to let one's creativeness, liveliness, and bravery bleed through without being afraid to face the consequences..

Insanity, is what happens to those who are too scared, and let the craziness run around inside them like the Tasmanian devil"

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Please use the edit feature instead of double-posting.
Can you please describe the issue? Are you trying to buy from itch.io or Steam?

Zebbaby
Pup
Pup

Post by Zebbaby » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Sorry, i'm pretty sure its itch.io. What i'm doing is going to the main page, clicking get the game, and then buy the game, and i'm getting it from a Paypal card. Its not working though, so I was asking is there any way at all I can pay directly to Wolfquest?

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Since judging from your other thread you've been able to buy the game, was there anything special you had to do in order to buy it or was it an issue that fixed itself? If you did fix it somehow, would you mind sharing how you did it for anyone else who may come around with the same issue?
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?