Please help with the Cattle Ranch level...

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

blacktiti89
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Please help with the Cattle Ranch level...

Post by blacktiti89 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:50 am

I managed to enter it and find a calf, but as soon as I eat it, dogs bark and my character falls dead shortly thereafter(I think the farmer shot me). What should I do in this situation? Thank you for taking your time to read this!:)

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Please help with the Cattle Ranch level...

Post by paperpaws » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:58 am

Hey there! First off, I've moved your topic from General WolfQuest Discussion to Tips, Hints and Help - this is generally where game- and forumrelated questions are asked.

As soon as you have killed the calf in the ranch, the dog and the farmer get alerted. While the dog is barking, you should make for the exit as quickly as possible (visible by the purple glow on the map), or you indeed get shot by the farmer.

You don't have anything to worry about until after you've killed the calf, so the best thing you can do is to angle yourself towards the exit (or at least be aware of where it is) before you kill the calf. Then, when you kill it, you can take a few bites out of it and then run for the exit. I hope you'll get the hang of it. :)

Enjoy the game!