Not sure what to do

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

SkrillHowl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Not sure what to do

Post by SkrillHowl » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:25 pm

There was a player in a public game that I created that was moving all the pups from the howling point to as far away as possible, and saying the pups should not make it to the final journey.

Is there a way to prevent that player from joining a future pup raising game room I create? If so, how?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Not sure what to do

Post by Neamara » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi SkrillHowl,

As of the patch released on September 23, kicking players will now remove them from your session until the game has ended. All you can do is ask them to bring the pup back to the pack's current location and warn them if they don't comply. If they continue being uncooperative it would be in your pack's best interests to kick them with or without a second warning. If they're causing any problems that go against the multiplayer rules you would have every right to report them.

The best way to prevent undesired people from joining your games is to create a private game and only invite people you want to play with. But if you'd rather not do that, my suggestion would be to keep an eye on them and make sure one or more players stay close to them just in case you need to retrieve a pup/pups they try to separate from your pack so that if you do need to kick them, that person or group of people can bring the pup(s) back and keep it/them safe from harm.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit