Feed glitch

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Feed glitch

Post by Rustic » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:34 am

Can we PLEASE fix this glitch for the computer that does not allow for you to click on the feed pup as opposed to hitting the F key. When you click the feed option it empties the entire food cache on the targeted pup. This works perfectly fine in the mobile version but it has been broken in the computer one for quite sometime. It makes things MUCH easier when trying to target a specific pup and there has been several patches in place since this glitch has first occured, but it is still happening :(

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Feed glitch

Post by Neamara » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:50 am

This one really is puzzling; I've seen your previous topic on this subject and watched it for further replies to see if anyone else had any ideas. I have never had any problems with clicking the feed button to provide my pups with sustenance... hm. And it's just the feed button? All other on-screen buttons function correctly?

If you've submitted a bug report from a previous version, I *think* you might be good to send in a new report from the current version to let the developer know this is
still an on-going issue and, if possible, provide as much information about your machine's specifications for good measure. Speccy is a decent utility for this task.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:51 pm

This has been fixed and been patched a long time ago, and you're still having this problem? Are you using the itch.io version or the steam version?
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:18 pm

It is the itch.io version and yeah am still having issues with it :(
Guess it is like the day/night issue that I had loong after everyone else...though that is now working correctly for me. Maybe I should try deleting and reinstalling again? Did that once before with no luck on the other issue but then we DID just have another patch so....

I did as suggested above you solitary submit another bug report (don't recall who answered) but I told them I would take a video showing what happens and did indeed do that, replying back to the e-mail message with the attached video files.
Just in case...here's a link of where I have the videos showing the glitch:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gst5huxp09l3 ... 4.avi?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfid0zk8ad56f ... 2.avi?dl=0

Oh and oddly enough as mentioned initially it ONLY happens when on the pc. I can literally load up the same file on my iphone and it works fine....of course....unlike the computer the click to feed option is the ONLY way to feed pups while playing on a mobile device.