The Jackbox Party Packs

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

The Jackbox Party Packs

Post by Sambhur » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:32 am

Probably the most fun I've had being stuck at home over these past 1-2 years has been playing Jackbox games over Discord with my online friends.

I'm gonna say my favourites are... Quiplash (but not number 2. Acrolash sucks), Fibbage, Tee K.O., Joke Boat, Champ’d Up and Blather 'Round. There are a few others I like as well! Can't stand ones like Fakin' It though, too much anxiety lmao. Please feel free to agree or disagree with me about these lol.

I also want this to be a thread where we can share highlights from our Jackbox games unless a mod says otherwise. Obviously only post them if they're appropriate / follow the forum rules (which rules out about 99% of the Jackbox screenshots I have saved...).

Here's one I managed to dig up:

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Re: The Jackbox Party Packs

Post by Windstrider » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:50 am

I've heard a bit about these but haven't played them yet, anything I should know as a noob? How do these work?
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Re: The Jackbox Party Packs

Post by Sambhur » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:48 pm

Windstrider wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:50 am
I've heard a bit about these but haven't played them yet, anything I should know as a noob? How do these work?
They're party games designed to be played in-person with a group of friends, but a lot of them still work really well even if you're not in the same room together, as long as you're all watching the same Discord stream or whatever to replace the TV screen you'd normally all be looking at. The games always have an explanation at the beginning / they're all pretty simple so if you know you're going to play them with some people I wouldn't worry too much about being clueless. Makes it funnier anyway lol. The game tells you to play them on your phone browser but your computer browser works just as well.