Sonic the Hedgehog

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Nek0chan
Pup
Pup
Name: LupusAlbus, Neko

Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by Nek0chan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:53 pm

I'm quite surprised there isn't a topic about the Sonic games. Anyways, whether you like or dislike them, feel free to comment about any game! :D

Personally, I loved Sonic Rush Adventure for the ds, and Sonic Generations for 3ds; and I've had my eye on Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2 on Steam since forever. :P
╔.. .═════════════╗

"𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖏𝖆𝖜𝖘.
𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖓𝖔𝖜."

~ Unknown.

╚═════════════. ..╝

xc92u3

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:03 am

Meh. I don't really care for Sonic. But for some reason my brother is obsessed with the Sonic fandom and games and even the shows and movies, don't really know how or why or where that started.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog

Post by Neamara » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:56 am

I still have a soft spot Sonic from the Genesis era, mostly because I was little and I'd watch my dad play the games. I have a fondness for Sonic 2 because we all (my dad, me and my sister) took it in turns trying to beat the last robo-Robotnik phase. (Don't think we did.) I've played the Sonic Classic Collection, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2 for the Gamecube. Still have them sitting on my games shelf to this day! Sadly my Gamecube gave up on reading disks years ago, so I ended up purchasing what I could again on Steam to replay a few years ago. No regrets.

Sonic Mania is a nice throwback to the classic era of Sonic -- SEGA please hire them fulltime -- and while I have yet to play Generations, I'm not sure if I'll play any of the other Sonic games that I've missed over the years; I will admit that I liked the idea of Forces, except the reviews turned me away shortly after its release. (I've since seen it played by Vargskelethor.) Kinda surprised how many people don't like this game and Shadow the Hedgehog. (I played the latter. Fun times, though the implementation of firearms as weapons was dumb.)
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit