DoD - Day of Dragons! Discussion

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

MinxWolf53
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

DoD - Day of Dragons! Discussion

Post by MinxWolf53 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Hello WolfQuest community!
I'm hoping that this particular video game hasn't been posted anywhere yet. I tried look around for a bit to make sure there wasn't any other thread for it and didn't see any. If there is, though, feel free to point it out that way I can just go ahead and delete this.

Anyway! There's this game that's releasing very soon - in November - that's called Day of Dragons (as the title mentions) where you can play as an actual dragon! It reminded me a bit of WolfQuest and the Isle for those who have played that came as well. There aren't too many games where you can play as a dragon, though, so I'm super excited for this and I was hoping to spread the word around a bit about it and connect with people who already do know about it.

The developers do have a campaign going on with further information if you find your interest piqued. You can find it in the link below! :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/be ... escription

YellowstoneWolves1
Pup
Pup
Name: Snake

Re: DoD - Day of Dragons! Discussion

Post by YellowstoneWolves1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:49 am

Ah! I've heard of Day of Dragons and I'm actually pretty excited for it. I actually didn't know when the release was, so thanks for saying. Now I have something to look forward to next month too! Also, thanks for the link to the kickstarter, I need that too lol. Basically a giant thanks for bringing it up!
¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤ Snake To His Father ¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤
▽ ▿
"We are monsters, rejects that nobody wanted. Now we want revenge for those who hated us and disgraced us. Soon all will see my family has grown stronger than if we'd stayed at our old homes, so much so that we may as well thank them!"

¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤
Sig–Black Burn