Pikmin

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Hyena4Life

Pikmin

Post by Hyena4Life » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:08 pm

Pikmin is an AWESOME video game for those who are strategists, that was originally for GameCube. It then came out for Wii, Wii U, and now for 3DSXL. Pikmin are small creatures, that help Olimar on his quest to get back home. Red Pikmin can stand the heat. Blue Pikmin are the only ones capable of going in water. Yellow Pikmin have the advantage to be thrown the highest heights. More Pikmin have been added to the game as well. Pikmin have 3 stages, leaf, bud, and flower. meaning when the flower bursts, it will become stronger. It's a difficult game to play, since you have to sprout Pikmin from the onion. You only have 13 mins each day to search for parts of the space ship before it is night, and bring them back to base with you're Pikmin. YOU must bring you're Pikmin back to base before night, or they will die. Fight dangerous predators. Defeat bosses. Explore new places. It's honestly really fun to play.

Riceboy
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Fidd/Randy/Bell

Re: Pikmin

Post by Riceboy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:56 pm

One time I played multiplayer with a friend of mine who was visiting. Her army kept slowly disappearing and she couldn't figure out why... Turns out, every time she tried to throw them at me she was throwing them off the side and to their deaths. And that's my fondest memory of this game since the rest of them are of my precious bud-children getting eaten, burned, or drowned.
I could use something to eat.
i am ossan

I'm really, really hungry.

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Re: Pikmin

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Ahhhh these games! I don't own and video game consoles so I experienced this game via Let's Plays rather than playing them myself but I do quite enjoy them from what I've seen :>