Cattails

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Nek0chan
Pup
Pup
Name: LupusAlbus, Neko

Re: Cattails

Post by Nek0chan » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:15 am

I love Cattails! It's so beautiful and relaxing, and the NPC characters are very original and memorable. The social life aspect reminds me of Story of Seasons, if you were a cat XD. I used to play the Warrior Cats Untold Tales game by FalconStar a long time ago, so as soon as I knew that Cattails was made by the same guy I knew I would like it and bought it on the spot. I haven't played it in a while, but I will once I finish playing some other games I have. :D
If I recall correctly, I married Missy in one of my playthroughs and joined the River Colony (I've joined different colonies with each cat, but I like River Colony the most).
╔.. .═════════════╗

"𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖏𝖆𝖜𝖘.
𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖓𝖔𝖜."

~ Unknown.

╚═════════════. ..╝

VioletRose6
Pup
Pup
Name: Violet, VioletRose

Post by VioletRose6 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:15 pm

Yes I love Cattails! I only wish that all the NPCs were marriageable. I have been playing since beta, and I have really been attached to it! I have lost momentum over the years to play it, but I still drop in every once in a while.
How can you sit there, on this planet made of stardust, that was once thought to be flat, and still not believe anything is possible?

-VioletRose6

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:03 pm

I love this game! I got back into it recently and started over with a new cat. I'm still playing the Forest Colony, because I just vibe with them the best, but I made a new character. His name is Muffin, and he's black-and-white with a blue scarf!
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes