What Other "Quest" Games Would You Like to Have?

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

BerryCupcakes
Pup
Pup
Name: Yui <3

Re: What Other "Quest" Games Would You Like to Have?

Post by BerryCupcakes » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Maybe SquirrelQuest? It just sounds very interactive and fun! :D
Berries and cupcakes are nice and all, but Berry-Cupcakes are the most superior! - Me

"Your smile can change the world but don't let the world change your smile!" -Unknown

~LGBTQ+~

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 pm

I've always wanted a SharkQuest :mrgreen:
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

SamueWolfSword
Pup
Pup
Name: Samue

Post by SamueWolfSword » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 pm

DragonQuest! ...Maybe not, though, because people`s ideas of dragons can vary from person to person.
I prefer WolfQuest.
Ooo- Signature!
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
:butterfly:
This is hard for me to read.

PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Meg

Post by PearlyReborn » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 pm

I actually think a game based on jumping spiders would be the best thing ever! There'd be some really cool jumping mechanics,
really cool customization options, it could have a sort of artistic aesthetic?

Jumping spiders take care of their young, and the spiderlings eventually help with the hunt by throwing silk over what the mother is hunting.

Spiders have a super bad reputation but I think this game that I'm imagining could help to change that.
To a new world of gods and monsters!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:49 pm

PearlyReborn wrote:I actually think a game based on jumping spiders would be the best thing ever! There'd be some really cool jumping mechanics,

Jumping spiders take care of their young, and the spiderlings eventually help with the hunt by throwing silk over what the mother is hunting.

Spiders have a super bad reputation but I think this game that I'm imagining could help to change that.
That'd be pretty cool, and it's already teaching people lol because I had no idea that the spiderlings helped with hunting.
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Ecliptic
Pup
Pup

Post by Ecliptic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:40 am

AntQuest, it just seems fun to be so tiny. You could be different kinds, and... yeah.

Or maybe a LionQuest. There is no really good lion game out there, at least that I've found.

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:36 pm

BerryCupcakes wrote:Maybe SquirrelQuest? It just sounds very interactive and fun! :D
PearlyReborn wrote:I actually think a game based on jumping spiders would be the best thing ever! There'd be some really cool jumping mechanics,

I'm really loving both of these ideas!

Noctis_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Noctis_ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:29 pm

And we'd have this, of course:
ŊØͻϯϋɇ

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Noctis_ wrote:
And we'd have this, of course:
That's adorable (and fabulous). xD
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

ViperBrains

Post by ViperBrains » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:11 pm

-FoxQuest
-MooseQuest
-DingoQuest
-LeopardQuest
-ElephantQuest
-PenguinQuest
-ParrotQuest
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:35 pm

LemurQuest......or maybe FossaQuest >:)

Polynesia
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Polynesia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:50 am

I would like to have an OceanQuest! You could play as any cetacean (bottlenose dolphins, belugas, orcas, etc.. maybe not large whales because they would be hard to control) or any type of shark. Both sharks and dolphins have many, many different species of varying shapes and sizes. I guess your goal would be to find an animal of the same species and group with them for survival. But not necessarily.. sea animals of different species are known to help each other! (Like this injured dolphin who was accepted by a pod of sperm whales.)

It would be a concept for an MMORPG, with one big server which anyone can join. It would be kind of PvP based (as in sharks v dolphins) but also co-operative (hunting and exploration) and you could just swim around the oceans and interact with other sea creatures! The underwater world is based on sound since light doesn't travel so well, and is filled with the most amazing acoustical creatures, so it would open up a world of new mechanisms, like the way dolphins use echolocation, or the shark's sensory systems. You could have all kinds of ambience in the background, like whale songs and sounds, which can carry for 10,000 miles through the ocean!

So, the game would be beautiful and exploratory by nature, but survival would still be an objective. If you were a dolphin or a killer whale, you'd have to surface to breathe, and work together to hunt. Your dolphin would have a signature whistle (its name) and that's how you would learn to identify other dolphins too. You could raise a calf and teach him how to communicate and hunt. A very cute fact is that a young dolphin's whistle resembles his mother's whistle; it's the equivalent of a human teaching a baby how to talk. (:

Calf raising would be so fun because dolphins lean more towards thought than instinct when they're hunting, which means they can pass down hunting strategies from generation to generation and as a result, different families use totally different tactics. Baby dolphins will mirror their mother and copy her behaviour, so in a dolphin game you could teach your baby how to catch fish in a way that is completely unique and exclusive to your dolphin.

Examples of dolphin strategies are:

- Mud netting
- Hydroplaning, which is practised by 8 dolphins in the world
- Wave washing used by killer whales, another type of dolphin
- Killer whales biting off a shark's fins so it can't swim. They are also known to flip sharks and stingrays upside down, which makes them lose consciousness

The game would be, above all, for awareness. Marine conservation is important because 80% of all life lives in the ocean (in fact, it's where life originated) and among those species are some of the most intelligent animals in the world after humans, i.e., the cetaceans! :D
Avatar (c) LupinzPack. Thank you. :)

Shiranuiii
Name: Shiranui

Post by Shiranuiii » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:47 pm

• I'd like a "DogQuest"
    Simply because you could implement Corgis
    and Corgis are great
𝟣𝟥/𝟣𝟢/𝟢𝟪 | 𝟣𝟧 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 | 𝖴𝖮𝖳𝖬
𝖠𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 | Lupe

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Shiranuiii wrote:
  • I'd like a "DogQuest"
    Simply because you could implement Corgis
    and Corgis are great
Ahhhh that sounds fantastic!

A CatQuest would be cool! You could choose to remain a solitary cat or join/form a colony and there could be so many cool social, territory, and hunting mechanics that could be implemented!

I would like to have an OceanQuest! You could play as any cetacean (bottlenose dolphins, belugas, orcas, etc.. maybe not large whales because they would be hard to control) or any type of shark. Both sharks and dolphins have many, many different species of varying shapes and sizes. I guess your goal would be to find an animal of the same species and group with them for survival. But not necessarily.. sea animals of different species are known to help each other! (Like this injured dolphin who was accepted by a pod of sperm whales.)

It would be a concept for an MMORPG, with one big server which anyone can join. It would be kind of PvP based (as in sharks v dolphins) but also co-operative (hunting and exploration) and you could just swim around the oceans and interact with other sea creatures! The underwater world is based on sound since light doesn't travel so well, and is filled with the most amazing acoustical creatures, so it would open up a world of new mechanisms, like the way dolphins use echolocation, or the shark's sensory systems. You could have all kinds of ambience in the background, like whale songs and sounds, which can carry for 10,000 miles through the ocean!

So, the game would be beautiful and exploratory by nature, but survival would still be an objective. If you were a dolphin or a killer whale, you'd have to surface to breathe, and work together to hunt. Your dolphin would have a signature whistle (its name) and that's how you would learn to identify other dolphins too. You could raise a calf and teach him how to communicate and hunt. A very cute fact is that a young dolphin's whistle resembles his mother's whistle; it's the equivalent of a human teaching a baby how to talk. (:

Calf raising would be so fun because dolphins lean more towards thought than instinct when they're hunting, which means they can pass down hunting strategies from generation to generation and as a result, different families use totally different tactics. Baby dolphins will mirror their mother and copy her behaviour, so in a dolphin game you could teach your baby how to catch fish in a way that is completely unique and exclusive to your dolphin.

Examples of dolphin strategies are:

- Mud netting
- Hydroplaning, which is practised by 8 dolphins in the world
- Wave washing used by killer whales, another type of dolphin
- Killer whales biting off a shark's fins so it can't swim. They are also known to flip sharks and stingrays upside down, which makes them lose consciousness

The game would be, above all, for awareness. Marine conservation is important because 80% of all life lives in the ocean (in fact, it's where life originated) and among those species are some of the most intelligent animals in the world after humans, i.e., the cetaceans! :D
This also sounds like a really cool idea!

Sarruki
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sarruki » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:15 am

Hey i know this is kinda different but it has been bugging me and i don't have a clue where it should go. great job by the way.

So I've always been a wildlife lover , wolves, horses, any thing ( even snakes) and i have been looking for years for a horse simulator much like wolf quest. I've played wolf quest for years. Anyway so on this horse simulator I've been looking for:
* A realistic horse (or as close as possible)
* Life as a wild horse
(all the ones i find even on phones are where you own the horse and never actually are the horse)
* Informational behaviors challenges
I am willing to help i know most horse colors and breeds also a bit about horses in general. If your not interested i understand just i figured if i was one looking for a game like this. How many more are?
Wolf Quest has been a inspiration for my thinking
:wolf: