What Other "Quest" Games Would You Like to Have?

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Pup
Pup

Re: What Other "Quest" Games Would You Like to Have?

Post by 8900 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Sarruki wrote:Hey i know this is kinda different but it has been bugging me and i don't have a clue where it should go. great job by the way.

So I've always been a wildlife lover , wolves, horses, any thing ( even snakes) and i have been looking for years for a horse simulator much like wolf quest. I've played wolf quest for years. Anyway so on this horse simulator I've been looking for:
* A realistic horse (or as close as possible)
* Life as a wild horse
(all the ones i find even on phones are where you own the horse and never actually are the horse)
* Informational behaviors challenges
I am willing to help i know most horse colors and breeds also a bit about horses in general. If your not interested i understand just i figured if i was one looking for a game like this. How many more are?
Wolf Quest has been a inspiration for my thinking
:wolf:
That would be seriously awesome! :D All the horse games I've found are terrible; one of them even lets you kill and eat things as a horse, which is in no way sensible or realistic. The developers of that one were so lazy.

Selvin novaraptor
Pup
Pup
Name: Nova

Post by Selvin novaraptor » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 am

Neamara wrote:
  • CougarQuest
    CoyoteQuest
    Clouded Leopard Quest
    TigerQuest
    ElkQuest
    SlothQuest
I'd imagine CoyoteQuest would probably be more rage/karma game than anything what with all the coyotes I've killed in WQ... wolf spawns? It targets and homes in on you and there's nothing you can do to escape. Rip in pieces <player> lololol.
In all seriousness, I'd like to see more awareness games for other threatened and endangered animals, especially clouded leopards and tigers.
I Definitely love this idea. Forming a pack of 2~15 and wearing down deers, or having fun with crunchy grasshopper snacks or rodents. As far as know, some wolves are slower than coyotes, so you might be able to run to survive.
  • Post Merge
Some sorts of AntQuest might be good.
Normal claustral ant(Carpenter Ant, Pavement Ant)
Semi-claustral ant(Trap-jaw Ant, Needle ant)
Parasites(Slavemaker ants)

And as always. I'm a big fan of CoyoteQuest.
Last edited by Neamara on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post. In the future, if there are no new posts after your own, please edit your previous post if you have anything more to add. Thank you~ ♪

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:53 am

@Selvin novaraptor: Please refrain from double posting as this is considered a form of SPAM, neither of which are allowed on the WolfQuest community forums. For further information about what is and what is not allowed here as well as further definitions of SPAM, please take a moment to review the Forum Guidelines. Thank you.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Post by 2wolf22 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:31 pm

I have always wanted BearQuest! Its funny to see how Heave Nose Bear will behave with his or her CUBS and too see how bears hunt. :D

Matryoshka524
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Matryoshka524 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:47 pm

8900 wrote:
Sarruki wrote:Hey i know this is kinda different but it has been bugging me and i don't have a clue where it should go. great job by the way.

So I've always been a wildlife lover , wolves, horses, any thing ( even snakes) and i have been looking for years for a horse simulator much like wolf quest. I've played wolf quest for years. Anyway so on this horse simulator I've been looking for:
* Life as a wild horse
(all the ones i find even on phones are where you own the horse and never actually are the horse)
I am willing to help i know most horse colors and breeds also a bit about horses in general. If your not interested i understand just i figured if i was one looking for a game like this. How many more are?
That would be seriously awesome! :D All the horse games I've found are terrible; one of them even lets you kill and eat things as a horse, which is in no way sensible or realistic. The developers of that one were so lazy.
I would love a horsequest! I love horses and have always wanted a game where you could play as a wild horse, but I haven't found one that is good...

I think that a Lionquest would be pretty cool, where you play as a lion and start a pride of your own

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Matryoshka524 wrote:
8900 wrote:

* Life as a wild horse
I would love a horsequest! I love horses and have always wanted a game where you could play as a wild horse, but I haven't found one that is good...

I think that a Lionquest would be pretty cool, where you play as a lion and start a pride of your own
HorseQuest, now that would be cool! You could choose your horses color like Palomino, Roan, or Bay. Choose marking's like Blaze's, Snip's, Stocking's, or even Ermine Spot's. Start life as a wild mustang foal and grow up in the herd until your two year's old, then leave to start your own herd... You could even collect more Mare's from other herd's if your a Stallion, or if your a Mare you could join another herd. Then, finally, grow your own foal and protect it. All in the realistic American West.
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Ahhh HorseQuest sounds really nice!

Another one I thought of that would be really interesting is ElephantQuest! I'm thinking more specifically of African Bush Elephants, as they have an interesting social system. It would have the potential for very unique gameplay based off of the gender of your elephant and the choices you may make during gameplay!

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:31 pm

There is already a bunch of HorseQuests
And most of them stink

*TigerQuest
*HarpyQuest
*ElephantQuest
*DragonQuest

ForeverEverest
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Everest/Evie

Post by ForeverEverest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:36 am

I think I'd like to see a HyenaQuest. There could be plenty of animals to have as rivals, especially lions, and I think it would be fun trying to take carcasses from other predators or hunt as a clan.
╔════--══--══--════╗
The howling cold wind,
the soft summer breeze.
They remind me a little,
of chalk and cheese.

╚════--══--══--════╝
Amazing avatar by: LupinzPack

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:20 am

I want to be a harpyyyyyyyyy (?)

HyenaQuest sounds cool, too!

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Post by Phasoli » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:40 pm

I would love to have a KiwiQuest. Kiwi birds are one of my favourite animals. I would empty my bank to play as one of those adorable little guys, haha.
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

airbones
Name: Razza

Post by airbones » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:46 pm

I always have and always will want a HorseQuest. The middle school version of me will be reborn the day I find something like that. I’d also love LionQuest and BearQuest! I also remember one year for April fools WQ announced a SquirrelQuest (? Or something similar), which I would low key be excited for as well haha.
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:24 am

^ It was indeed SquirrelQuest for April Fools 2012. Good times! :') Also supporting an actual SquirrelQuest because squirrels are cool.

Still interested in an actual CougarQuest that isn't terrible (looking at you Untamed: Life of a Cougar) though something broader like FelidQuest would be better -- think focus on big cat species including cougars, tigers, lions and of course clouded leopards, but leopards in general is cool too because they're all interesting and there are too few games that explore their ecology within the realm of realism. I think the only exception is the DOS game LION? Oh, and I still show some support for PangolinQuest. :P
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

ForeverEverest
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Everest/Evie

Post by ForeverEverest » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 am

LeopardQuest (or a leopard chapter of FelidQuest) sounds fun. I can imagine carrying carcasses up trees would be an interesting experience.
╔════--══--══--════╗
The howling cold wind,
the soft summer breeze.
They remind me a little,
of chalk and cheese.

╚════--══--══--════╝
Amazing avatar by: LupinzPack

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:04 pm

ModQuest
ERHERHER some are already playing ModQuest
...UnicornQuest!!! YEAHHHHH