Slender

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Slender

Post by Neamara » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:16 am

Mmm... Slendy hugs incorperated. Just don't be in that forest, his hugs will have changed quite drastically. >.>" But at least the music's over-dramatic enough to compensate.
Really hate going inside the complex/bathroom-y thing with five pages - it's almost guaranteed to be a game over... oh well. Rave mode activated then I'll go for hugs. :3
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Silvy_Courage » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:08 am

I find it to be more of a labyrinth just to troll us. The creators are so nice.
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

DenimSparkle
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DenimSparkle » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 pm

This game scared me. I played it with my sister and i we both freaked! It was fun nevertheless!

SnapeFan1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SnapeFan1 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 pm

When I first tried to play, the game was rather laggy, and even after a few seconds playing I exited, panicked. The opening screen alone scared me, and I ended up uninstalling the game from my laptop. XD

[wisteria]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [wisteria] » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 am

You know, it's really weird - But when I try to play Slender, the flashlight doesn't work right ( it's just a really vague amount of brightness added - not at all what it looks like in screen shots and videos. I can't see anything, quite honestly ) so I gave up trying to navigate through the game. It looks like fun, though.
-------------
-------------------
----------------------
but lately her face seems,
slowly sinking,
wasting...

-------------------------
-------------------
--------------

RabidLynx

Post by RabidLynx » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 pm

I played the game last weekend.

Never again.

pyrate
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by pyrate » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 pm

• A couple days ago I played Slender for the first time. I thought the camera [zoom in/out feature] buzz made me sound like a Cyborg, therefore Slenderman could not hurt me, because I was also a mystical character with amazing kick butt powers. I also threw him a rave when he got close to me by clicking the flashlight on and off while saying "UNCE UNCE UNCE" really loudly. Play 'Red Light, Green Light' with him sometime. It's much fun.

candypanda
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by candypanda » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:37 pm

I've seen Pewdiepie and my friends play it, but I can't bring myself to. I'm startled easily, yet I love adrenaline, so I want to play it yet I don't. It's downloaded on my computer, and sometimes I tell myself I'm going to play it and as soon as I entered the game, I get terrified and exit regardless of if I seen Slenderman or collect any pages. One day I'd like to complete the game, however I can't imagine myself doing it. xP

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 am

I haven't been playing lately. I play it til midnight, go to bed hear random noises and something outside, I like stay awake. I like horror films because they're not boring but for this game it's cool in a way as a challenge. Yet, even though I creeps me out sometimes with that "thud/boom" sound when you get the first note.
....Yeah I get chills right away, even if I know it's right after the first note, I still get those chills down my spine.
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Granger
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Shelby

Post by Granger » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 pm

I have watched people play this, and I'm still debating whether or not I'll try it. I'm a bit high energy and might get myself so wound up I'll fly through the ceiling when he gets near. Or scream like a little girl. Or I'll just be weird and find it completely un-scary, I wouldn't know for sure my reaction until I play it. XD But since sometimes the fighting music and/or creepy music comes on in games, I jump, most likely the first option is what will happen.

I'm going to wait for someone to come over, like a friend, and do it with them watching, so my reaction can cause some hilarity. Or I might record it and watch my expressions. XD

Two days ago, in order to cause creeps, I wrote "Find all 8 pages." in different writing style on the white board. It worked. Haha!

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:05 pm

• After we had played Slender for a bit, some of them went into the dorm beside mine to watch a movie. I placed a Slender-like note on the wall across from the door and waited until the movie was over for them to emerge and for the subsequent lulz to ensue. I couldn't keep a straight face when they asked if I had made it!

Granger
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Shelby

Post by Granger » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Tonbei wrote:
  • After we had played Slender for a bit, some of them went into the dorm beside mine to watch a movie. I placed a Slender-like note on the wall across from the door and waited until the movie was over for them to emerge and for the subsequent lulz to ensue. I couldn't keep a straight face when they asked if I had made it!
That's incredible. XD

It must have been awesome! I saw a prank where a girl played the game and then got the wits scared out of them by a guy dressed as Slender, and she flipped!

Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Silvy_Courage » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 am

May I ask something?

If I said that I'm 11 and I don't think Slender is scary, am I weird?

To be honest, when watching Slender Gameplays, all I can do is laugh at them screaming. I have gotten too used to Slender... ^^;
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 am

Heh, it definitely loses its scare value when you know how Slendy works. Or when you watch PewDie play it. :twisted:
I swear he likes those latrines(?)... gah. I gave up on this game with 5/8 notes. He too good at being pro stalkehman.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Siberian Husky
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Siberian Husky » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:48 pm

I downloaded all of the Slender Man's Shadow games to my little brother's pc (He's 11), because he convinced me he would play them all.
Well... Surprice surprice... He chickened out and has never even touched any of them... All that wasted time spent on downloading and installing them :/
Siberian Husky - シベリアンハスキー

Praise the Sun!