The Elder Scrolls

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by SolitaryHowl » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:00 pm

mxrtis wrote:
that's only for PC users of SE :(
PC Master Race? ;) lol
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Noctis_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Noctis_ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:44 pm

"I used to be an adventurer like you..."
Last edited by Noctis_ on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ŊØͻϯϋɇ

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:35 pm

So I made a new steam account, how do I transfer my skyrim saves (lots of progress...) to my new one? And I don't use mods so hopefully this isn't complicated. It's on the same pc, I got kinda tired of my old account name but since it only lets you change the profile name, I just made a new account.
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:23 pm

Yay! I found the Skyrim (and other TES games too) topic! My mom finally let me play, and then I just played the original Skyrim for awhile (as a Redguard in heavy armor, and a warhammer, so cool) and then we just got the Skyrim Special Edition, where we are now playing through the Dragonborn expansion pack that we didn't have before, and with mods. My mom decided to be a Khajit for the first time, and I'm a wood elf with a scary-good sneak :shock: ... that, and everyone in my youth group plays it. :lol:

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:29 am

I need to clean/fix my computer first, and finish up the spring semester, but hopefully I can get back into Skyrim and ESO.
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Edda She-Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Lychan, Juniper

Post by Edda She-Wolf » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:42 pm

My goal is to stay alive until 2024. I hear that's when they're releasing TES 6
I have been starved of Tamriel for too long. My body is r e a d y
:flower: "There are those who would rather wallow in hate and self pity,
than forgive and watch the flowers bloom." ~Edda She-Wolf :flower:

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:33 am

Spoiler
Show
Hey, what can you guys tell me about TES Online? I technically do have the game, and have been thinking about playing it, but if there's anything about that game that I should know, do please tell me :3 (are all the players frozen all the time like how they are in Star Trek Online or are they gonna break into your house and steal your stuff XD?)
Edit: Actually, no. Won't be playing that in a while. My mom started and I was watching and it is the clunkiest game of all time. (she was this adorable little wood elf with red hair and antlers (she looked JUST LIKE RAYLA from the Dragon Prince XD), and was as short as a tree stump! so cute! She ran around like a Riekling) That, and everyone around her was running around with waaaay better stuff than her. You know, stuff you have to pay for :lol:
Edit: there is a mod that makes it so that whenever a guard says, "I used to be an adventurer like you... till I took an arrow to the knee", they are struck dead with lightning from the sky.
It says that you've grown tired with the memes, and so have the Divines, and so now they're expressing it. i didn't get it though :lol:

Nek0chan
Pup
Pup
Name: LupusAlbus, Neko

Post by Nek0chan » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:15 am

I started with Skyrim and then bought Oblivion.
I think I played a bit of Arena or Daggerfall, Idk, but they didn't catch my interest like Skyrim and Oblivion did.

I like Skyrim a lot (I always play as a Khajiit thief/archer and side with the Empire and the Thieve's Guild... Yes, I'm a walking stereotype XD) I think I got stuck in a house with bees I was supposed to steal from for a Thieve's Guild quest. If memory serves, I think I joined The Companions too, and became a werewolf... Somehow. (should have been a werecat :lol:)

I tried playing Oblivion a long time ago but I couldn't complete a quest for the Thieve's Guild because the NPC I had to find kept getting stuck in the air and nothing would fix it. And I tried absolutely everything. :shock:
╔.. .═════════════╗

"𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖏𝖆𝖜𝖘.
𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖓𝖔𝖜."

~ Unknown.

╚═════════════. ..╝