The Legend of Zelda Series

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Do you like this game?

YES!
91%
No D:
5%
It was okay
5%

Total votes: 285

Geronino
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Ari!

Re: Zelda: Twilight princess

Post by Geronino » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Eclipse wrote:
Vail wrote:
Eclipse wrote:I loved the wolf parts, I just wished you didn't have to have that stupid Minda on your back all the time. Link is not a taxi!
Lol yeah and when you stand still she like kicks you like a horse
i'm like >:\
Lol I remember seeing that, grrr I wanted to throw her off so bad. I also like they way Link looked as a wolf, he was cool.
Yeah hes cool. I like when Midna plops onto his back Link is like GRR lol xD[/quote]

D: true. Once i even tried shaking the remote and the nunchuck and jumping. I even tried dashing in a circle... XD nothing happened

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Re: The Legend of Zelda Series

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:41 pm

When I played my first Zelda game *Cough* Twilight princess forever *Cough Cough* *CAUHFAlJWFAW* I thought that wolf link was like a bad guy or something (because wolves are USUALLY bad guys) and when I saw the part when link turned into wolf link my jaw dropped to the centre of the earth I was like "HOLY MACKEREL THE WOLF IS A GOOD GUY!!!" and my brother was playing at the time, im suspicious about game difficulty

I loved playing Twilight princess and then my wii stopped reading disks so its liek broken DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:29 pm

I need to play twilight princess again

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ARE YOU A JEDI ?

av/sig : fidd/lupe

rainstorms
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by rainstorms » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Ravens Wing wrote:Oh mah gosh so exited
I am on the very last boss in Skyward Sword
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
I've done it
I've beaten the game
:D
━━━━━━━━━━

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:08 pm

I've never had the patience to finish a game. I always lose interest.

ARE YOU A JEDI ?

av/sig : fidd/lupe

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:26 pm

I have some patience for the Zelda games; Phantom Hourglass threw me off a couple of times, but I got back into it and eventually finished it. x3
Haven't finished Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword or A Link Between Worlds... but I did finish Ocarina of Time (went as completionist as possible with it; glad the glitched mini-quests were fixed in the 3DS remake to get 100%), Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. Making sporadic progress with Wind Waker on Wii U, which I never managed to talk my parents around into getting me when I was younger and had a working Gamecube.

Thinking about replaying Twilight Princess- haven't been on with that since 2010 or 2011. Might even give Skyward Sword another go. Majora's Mask 3D ... really not looking forward to revisiting that quirky title in some ways. I had enough of a struggle getting through it with the three-day "limit" in place that I've never bothered replaying it.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

calxmity
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by calxmity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:06 pm

nightangelwolf wrote:I have some patience for the Zelda games; Phantom Hourglass threw me off a couple of times, but I got back into it and eventually finished it. x3
Haven't finished Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword or A Link Between Worlds... but I did finish Ocarina of Time (went as completionist as possible with it; glad the glitched mini-quests were fixed in the 3DS remake to get 100%), Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. Making sporadic progress with Wind Waker on Wii U, which I never managed to talk my parents around into getting me when I was younger and had a working Gamecube.

Thinking about replaying Twilight Princess- haven't been on with that since 2010 or 2011. Might even give Skyward Sword another go. Majora's Mask 3D ... really not looking forward to revisiting that quirky title in some ways. I had enough of a struggle getting through it with the three-day "limit" in place that I've never bothered replaying it.
Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword were tough for me... Twilight Princess was really easy and by far my favourite in the franchise.

Can I point out a theory? I heard this somewhere but i cant remember where. Remember Malon (OoT)? You can hear her singing at Lon Lon Ranch (if I remember correctly). You can also hear a female voice in the Twilight Princess Hyrule Field night theme. A lot of people theorize that it is Malon's ghost that haunts hyrule field.

just a theory, and as of now i totally support it! I mean, Twilight Princess comes after Ocarina of Tima in the Official Zelda Timeline, and Link is just... Link reincarnated.
green - cavetown

MistyWolf10101
Pup
Pup

Post by MistyWolf10101 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Oh my gosh I love that series! The only problem is that the only games I've ever played are Ocarina of time and a link to the past. Ocarina is at my grandma's house, which is near my house, but my mom isn't a fan of video games, so I don't get to play it often. I have alttp on my computer on an emulator, and my brother and I share a save file. We like it better that way, because we like to watch each other play and we find it less fun to try to get through what we just watched the other complete. He just beat the swamp palace. Zelda forever!
.*¨*.¸.*¨ ¸.*¨¨*'.˛ ¨*'.˛.*¨*.

ƸӜƷ

м ι s т y

ƸӜƷ

.*¨*.¨*'.˛¨*'.˛ ¸.*¨¸.*¨.*¨*.

Av/Sig: river6/Emberflare

Geronino
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Geronino » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Gosh! I'm so excited for the new Zelda U coming up this year! Unfortunately, I've heard news about a Starfox 64 3D coming up before it. And then Nintendo has to develop their new console, now known as the NX. I hope all this doesn't slow down their development on the Zelda game.

I've noticed a few things that make this game very interesting. Link, in the video, is right-handed, and the only game where he uses this hand to wield his sword is Skyward Sword (Twilight Princess was reversed in the Wii, the original TP Link was left-handed). This could mean that the new game could be a sequel to SS.
Also, if you look closely, you can see a few brown shapes throughout the video. These could be some animals, like deer or goats.
In the trailer, you can see that Link uses an arrow that has a blue arrowhead. In the gameplay, when he jumps off Epona, time kind of like freezes, which allows you to aim carefully and fire arrows at nearby enemies. The blue arrowhead could be made out of Time-Shift Stones, which make an appearance in Lanayru Desert in SS. Some say that the blue ocarina in Ocarina of Time is also made out of this stone. It makes sense, because how else would time be able to stop completely and shift?
Near the end of the video, you can see a sort of stone structure that looks much like Bridge of Eldin in TP. If you look closely at the map displayed on the Gamepad, you can see that this formation is over a lake.
`·.`·.`·.`·.`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´.·´.·´.·´.·´
ι нανє ησт ƒαιє
ι'νє נυѕт ƒσυη 10,000 ωαуѕ тнαт ωση'т ωσяк
`.¸¸.`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´.¸¸.´
:: av/sig/quote/LupinzPack/Samber/Thomas A. Edison ::

Spookykitty
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Spookykitty » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:48 pm

squeals This thread was made for me!

I love almost all the games. But seriously, Twilight Princess is my favorite, and I have played (in the order I played them as I can remember it)

- Twilight Princess
- Skyward Sword (unfinished)
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora's Mask (unfinished)
- The Wind Waker
- Phantom Hourglass
- A Link Between Worlds
Last edited by Spookykitty on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:10 am

Zelda U has had its launch pushed back to 2016. Eiji Aonuma made an official announcement back in March, which you can watch here. :(
lilly_flower wrote:I love almost all the games. But seriously, Twilight Princess is my favorite, and I have played (in the order I played them as I can remember it)

- Twilight Princess
- Skyward Sword (unfinished)
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora's Mask (unfinished)
- Phantom Hourglass
- A Link Between Worlds
Haha, I'm at a tie with Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess as favourite Zelda title. Both very good games~ Majora's Mask is challenging, and likewise I've yet to finish Skyward Sword. Also Wind Waker HD; enjoying it, but I don't play my Wii U much. xD
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Geronino
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Geronino » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Neamara wrote:Zelda U has had its launch pushed back to 2016. Eiji Aonuma made an official announcement back in March, which you can watch here. :(
No way! I knew something like this as going to happen :cry: :cry: Well, at least Aonuma did say that the development team was going to make the Zelda game one of the best ones. Well, I expect it will be an amazing game like no other. Zelda games always have that kind of zing! to it that make them unique. Being able to explore an open world, though... IT'S JUST GOING TO BE SO AWESOME!!!! I can't wait!

Well, thanks for the video and informing me on this, Neamara!
`·.`·.`·.`·.`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´.·´.·´.·´.·´
ι нανє ησт ƒαιє
ι'νє נυѕт ƒσυη 10,000 ωαуѕ тнαт ωση'т ωσяк
`.¸¸.`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´.¸¸.´
:: av/sig/quote/LupinzPack/Samber/Thomas A. Edison ::

rainstorms
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by rainstorms » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:15 pm

I started a Hero Mode game on SS
This outta be good
━━━━━━━━━━

-FireBreaker-
Name: Fire

Post by -FireBreaker- » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 am

I love the Legend of Zelda Series.
I must play twilight princess again, it's the best game i ever played. Skyward sword is good has well, and the wind waker.
·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´
Wh¥ §hðµlÐ ï åþðlðgïzê £ðr hê mðñ§êr ï'vê ßê¢ðmê
ñð ðñê êvêr åþðlðgïzêÐ £ðr måkïñg mê hï§ wå¥
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
:: av/sig © Lupin/Samber ::

Lilly Shane
Pup
Pup

Post by Lilly Shane » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Ah, man! I loved that series! I used to waste hours playing those games. :mrgreen: I believe I've played the Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask,(Never did beat that one... perhaps I should play it again.) Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword. I may have even played a little bit of the original and the second via the Gamecube collector's edition.