Animal Crossing

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

gameluver
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by gameluver » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 pm

crystaltheglaceon wrote:I love Animal Crossing no matter how old I get <3 It's always fun and I have been playing it quite a bit =D I'm best friends with Chief, even though he is mean X3
I remember Chief. He was my next door neighbor in my first town. I think I named in Narnia. I don't remember. When he forced me to invite him over (I say force because they pretty much force you) he kept looking at my T.V. which I bought from him during a flea market. That was the only think he looked at. The T.V.

In Narnia, my best friend was Freckles. I miss her. I got mad one day and "rebuilt" my town. So now it's Exocet. I don't know what Exocet means but It was my favorite song at the time I made the town. So my main person's name is Riolu. Riolu <3 So cute. I don't really have a best friend anymore on there. When I first made it my best friend was a cat named Kiki. Crystal <3 Then she moved. So now I'm normal friends with everyone.
............../................Δʌαтαя~ Ǥαмɛℓʋʌɛя

-Shadow_wolf1-
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by -Shadow_wolf1- » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 pm

i played this before: it was cool

Myota
Pup
Pup
Location: in Pensacola, Florida wondering what the wether will be like...

Post by Myota » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:15 am

i dont like city folk that much its just so... different and did you guys know that there is going to be a new animal crossing for the three ds? i hope it will be good :D
its up to this generation to save the wolves

wolves are graceful... fierce predators... beautiful... and need our help...

crystaltheglaceon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by crystaltheglaceon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 am

gameluver wrote: I remember Chief. He was my next door neighbor in my first town. I think I named in Narnia. I don't remember. When he forced me to invite him over (I say force because they pretty much force you) he kept looking at my T.V. which I bought from him during a flea market. That was the only think he looked at. The T.V.

In Narnia, my best friend was Freckles. I miss her. I got mad one day and "rebuilt" my town. So now it's Exocet. I don't know what Exocet means but It was my favorite song at the time I made the town. So my main person's name is Riolu. Riolu <3 So cute. I don't really have a best friend anymore on there. When I first made it my best friend was a cat named Kiki. Crystal <3 Then she moved. So now I'm normal friends with everyone.
LOL Kiki. She was my best friend several times <3
I play "Population Growing" on the gamecube, not very interested in the DS one X3
My main town is named "Animal" (I know creative) but that's how it was in the movie, so.... yeah =D
But I have recently created a new town, named "Gensokyo" (<3) and my players name is Yuyuko. Chief moved from my original town to Gensokyo D': (after everything I did for him >:[ ) But at least now I have 2 best friends c: Quetzal and Chief in Gensokyo.
.......................-Gensokyo's Reporter-
..................................§ Aya §
.................====================
............Aya Shameimaru is my name, this is me:
..........I am able from a long distance, to hear and see.
...................Manipulation of wind I can do.
.............The name of my species is called Tengu.
.........Gensokyo's resident Reporter, who is very strong.
With my friend the White Wolf Tengu, we can do no wrong.
...........................Aya from Touhou-
............. Avvie / Siggie © S. Escape/Crystal

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:40 pm

I played AC a lot this week; I kept fishing out arowanas (sp?) though in the river. I swear I caught at least five in one day; they seem quite common for such a fish that sells for a lot.

crystaltheglaceon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by crystaltheglaceon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:10 am

U so lucky Koa >': I just recently got City folk, and I'm needing money bad. It's still fun of course, and I visit the city everyday just cause >:3
.......................-Gensokyo's Reporter-
..................................§ Aya §
............Aya Shameimaru is my name, this is me:
..........I am able from a long distance, to hear and see.
...................Manipulation of wind I can do.
.............The name of my species is called Tengu.
.........Gensokyo's resident Reporter, who is very strong.
With my friend the White Wolf Tengu, we can do no wrong.
...........................Aya from Touhou-
............. Avvie / Siggie © S. Escape/Crystal

gameluver
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by gameluver » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 am

lol U both lucky!! The only animal crossing I have is Wild World. X3 I can already tell that when I go back on there will be roaches in my house XP
............../................Δʌαтαя~ Ǥαмɛℓʋʌɛя

dragonfirewolf11
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by dragonfirewolf11 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

i love animal crossing wild world but im so darn poor and those morgages are so expensive! when the guy in the taxi asked me where i was going i said "home" not knowing that would becone the towns name. home. not even with a capital.
Boys will be boys and girls will be sensible.

Siggie by me
Avvie by crystaltheglaceon (GET AVVIES FROM HER!!!)

Zwilt
Pup
Pup
Location: Sitting at the computer while my big fat cat hogs the whole seat!

Post by Zwilt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:34 pm

OOh, I love Animal Crossing! My friend did the same thing, naming their town "Home". I have Wild World, City Folk, and the original Animal Crossing. My best friend was Buck, but his house randomly disappeared. No letter, no nothing. Now there's a sign advertising Katrina where his house used to be. All my town's names are Ngsfeiwe, which is gibberish I typed in when I was annoyed at something.
"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night.It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

dragonfirewolf11
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by dragonfirewolf11 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:06 pm

At least i'm not the only one that made the same mistake. and i loce chief too. he is... as my friend calls it, "awesomesauce." i have a two story house with two swords in it, the master sword and just a plain sword. (if you havent noticed, i like swords.)i also found out you can do what they call falling in love, although whether you can marry them i dont know because there are conflicting sides. I would rebuilt my town but i like where everything is and if i do i will lose everything, and who knows when ill get chief and bud back. i was on this morning and i had regular amount of people, and then when i come on just now theres a new person named Cyrano. its weird... and ive had bud since i started the game. somehow i managed to have him stay. AC WW is awesomesauce!
Boys will be boys and girls will be sensible.

Siggie by me
Avvie by crystaltheglaceon (GET AVVIES FROM HER!!!)

Izzian
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Izzian » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:08 pm

I have City Folk and my house is as big as it can be. i just dont know what to dp for my room themes. :| i called my town, cooltown. :lol:
Avvie= Determined Pinkie Pie

Croix
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Croix » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 am

Got a new WW. :D
Should be getting my friend code eventually, if anyone wants to visit~

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Wow, it's been a while since AC was discussed here... since it's relevant, this topic's due a revival with the recent release of New Leaf for 3DS assuming there's any interest in the new title here on WQ. ;3

I like Animal Crossing - it's a charming game, and I like that you do what you want at your own pace and that's a charm that never dies off over time. Wild World, Let's Go To The City and now New Leaf are the only games I own from the franchise, and I must say it's rekindled my admiration for the series... still love it regardless of age/tastes granted that it's not usually the type of game I'd normally play (hardcore horror fan!) which is admittedly a nice change of pace next to game-over/you are dead screens and set-in-stone storylines.

All I'll say about New Leaf is that it's good to finally have some control over how your town looks and feels. x3
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit