Just Dance Games

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Have you played this game before?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Hestia

Just Dance Games

Post by Hestia » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 am

- I searched threw about 28 pages to see if they had a topic about this and I couldn't find one... if I am wrong feel free to lock mods. c: -
Just Dance (Video Game) - Wikipedia wrote:Just Dance is a music video game developed and published by Ubisoft for the Wii. It was released on November 17, 2009 in North America, November 26 in Australia, and November 27 in Europe.[1] It is similar to the Dance Dance Revolution games in that dancers match moves on screen in order to earn points, but the method of game play is very different. In Dance Dance Revolution, dancers hit up, down, left, and right arrows on a dance pad (an additional Wii controller) with their feet to match the arrows scrolling by. In Just Dance, players use only the standard Wii Remote and attempt to mimic all the moves of the on-screen silhouette dancer.[2] Players earn points depending on what moves they perform and how well they perform them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Dance_(video_game)
Just Dance 2 - Wikipedia wrote:Just Dance 2 (Sometimes abbreviated as JD2) is a music game developed and published by Ubisoft Paris for the Wii. It is a sequel to Just Dance. It was released in North America on October 12, 2010 & in Europe on October 14. The Best Buy Edition was released in North America on November 21, 2010. There are 44 new tracks and new modes.[1] A sequel, Just Dance 3, is currently under development which is going to be released in 2011.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Dance_2
This is my most favorite game for the Wii and I though I should share it with others and see what they though about this game.

Dark Rumour

Re: Just Dance Games

Post by Dark Rumour » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 pm

I've played Just Dance 2 on the Wii. I am not good at it, not good at it at all. v.v But it was funny because I hardly knew what I had to do. It was fun but I stopped playing it the third day.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm

I just played it with my sister - almost beat her on Iko Iko. (that's my favorite dance out of all of them.)

dustydawn
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by dustydawn » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Oh yes, this game. c; We have it for our Wii, I don't play it, but I like to watch others play it. xD I have honestly failed every time I've tried playing it. It's actually a good workout as well - If you play it for at least a good 3O-5O min.
" too many feelings "

" and love is a word used too much and much too soon "
icon : soranofavalor

Hestia

Post by Hestia » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 am

Koa I've gotten a perfect score on Iko Iko. I love how African it sounds.
My favorite song is Wake me up before I go go. =]

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Cool! I have two of these: Disney Just Dance and Just Dance 2!
I don't play the Disney one, that's for my little sister... but my favorite song in Just Dance 2! is Part of Me, because I'm able to jump around and I always beat everyone. >:D