Worst Games You Played?

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

xc92u3

Re: Worst Games You Played?

Post by xc92u3 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:51 pm

I don't think Video Games is a serious thread so IMMA POST >:3
Umm, I think it was called SOA's Legend.
It.
Was.
Horrible. Like, I just got it, and it's not telling me what to do or how to do it, my character's moving by itself and I'm just like RRGH and then I turn it off. Eh.
...And then there was a few other mobile games, but I remember Talking Angela XXXXXXXD
Yeah, there were some innapropriate ads there...
And then my sister was playing a Baby Kitten Dress Up game, and it had ads even worse!

ForeverEverest
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Everest/Evie

Post by ForeverEverest » Wed May 23, 2018 8:58 am

I think I'd have to say The legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes on this one, mainly because it was a huge letdown. For starters, it was a Legend of Zelda game with no Zelda, and I thought the storyline was... Uhh... How do I put this nicely? Anyway, I found there was no challenge or enjoyment in the gameplay for me, and it just lacked excitement. I had no motivation to continue playing whatsoever, and I kinda forced myself to play on for a little while to see if it improved, and it never did for me. I'm guessing games like that probably appeal to different people, but it certainly wasn't my kind of game.
╔════--══--══--════╗
The howling cold wind,
the soft summer breeze.
They remind me a little,
of chalk and cheese.

╚════--══--══--════╝
Amazing avatar by: LupinzPack

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Post by 2wolf22 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:32 am

It was a fairly popular one. Star Stable. I thought I could have fun but there were too many promotions for the membership. And way too little to do. :cry: I couldn't find enough entertainment. I have it on my grandmother's computer and I might as well delete it when I go back later this month! :x I still respect your opinion of you think the game is fun. If I did pay for it maybe it would be fun.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:37 am

Covet. Blegh.
A: Coveting is something you're not supposed to do!
B: Excuse me, what I threw on the lady is KHAKI STUFF! TRIGGER AND WIN! I MATCH THE DESCRIPTION! RRRGH
C: You get money by winning, but winning is hard, and to win, you have to have money to buy stuff BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!
D: Gets boring fast...
Oh, that and mypuppet.io. Ow. My eyes. Too bright. You slide into the floor and die. (?)
There was another one, but I forget what it was called.. XD

Hanjax70
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Hanjax70 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:48 am

I'd have to say IMVU or MovieStarPlanet.

Siblaime
Pup
Pup

Post by Siblaime » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:04 am

Some childish game about horses and managing a stable. It had awful graphics, lots if bugs and it was made in XML, so you could easily go to the game's data and cheat (at example, freely change the amount of virtual money you had).
The funniest thing I remember about that game were trees which looked like painted on paper surrounding the map. :D You could run into these "trees" with the character you're playing and it caused ridiculous bugs.

Ahhh yes, MovieStarPlanet! In my opnion this game is pure cringe :lol:
• • •
If life will pass, after all, there is no need for submission.
If submission is a must, there is no need to stay alive.
• • •
- A. Lahuti -

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:33 pm

How To Train Your Dragon is by far one of the worst Wii games.
Ever.

Hanjax70
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Hanjax70 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:09 am

Siblaime wrote:Some childish game about horses and managing a stable. It had awful graphics, lots if bugs and it was made in XML, so you could easily go to the game's data and cheat (at example, freely change the amount of virtual money you had).
The funniest thing I remember about that game were trees which looked like painted on paper surrounding the map. :D You could run into these "trees" with the character you're playing and it caused ridiculous bugs.

Ahhh yes, MovieStarPlanet! In my opnion this game is pure cringe :lol:
Is that Star Stable you were talking about? I played it before, it was so slow. And yes, MSP is cringe (if someone here likes it that's fine just don't throw me out the window). Also, the fact you can get a boyfriend in that game is kind of disturbing, since that could lead a bunch of creeps to play the game and maybe exploit children. Players can also do inappropriate things, in a certain way. And twerking in a children's game!? Whyyyyyyyyyyy

Also you could be hacked easily even if you've never told your password to anyone, not even your parents.
cj_wolf wrote:
joyce_wolf wrote:LOL i totally hate barbie. i wish we could of made the horse speed up and then the horse all the sudden stop and then barbie flips off and crashes and blood goes everywhere! LOL
lol thats so funny then i would come over and drink the blood lol
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING EVEN THOUGH THIS IS FROM 10 YEARS AGO

Siblaime
Pup
Pup

Post by Siblaime » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Nope. Never player Star Stable, when I checked this game I was already too old and I knew too much about it to be interested in it. I don't think it's coded in XML, honestly. :lol: I'm talking about a game that required a CD to play. It was made in 2008? 2009? by some Polish game studio, so it's kind of... not very famous, I think :wink:
• • •
If life will pass, after all, there is no need for submission.
If submission is a must, there is no need to stay alive.
• • •
- A. Lahuti -

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Okay just a quick note the game i will be mentioning is not a bad game at all, its actually a good game, very nice story and artstyle. I'm mentioning it here because it confused me when i first played it. (and there seems to be no "confusing games" thread so this is the closest it will get. Mods, if this post doesn't belong here i'll gladly set up a thread about games that were confusing initially)

Okay so one day about 2 years ago i decided to play Kirby and the Rainbow Curse... its not a traditional kirby game and its played by drawing a line and getting kirby to move, very similar to Canvas curse
...the only problem is, unlike canvas curse, there's no actual tutorial on how to properly use the drawn line so on the second level i got stuck LOL.

I in fact love the game's artstyle.... i just wouldn't recommend playing it if you dont know what you're doing first.
I have Kirby Canvas Curse now so i could play that and then give Kirby and the Rainbow Curse another go and actually know what i'm doing haha.

Once again, KatRC is not a bad game... just confusing in gameplay mechanics (which could lead to some people thinking it is a bad game). I haven't completed it myself but i adore the artstyle and story.
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Hanjax70 wrote:And twerking in a children's game!? Whyyyyyyyyyyy
Excuse me, did I read that right?
Hanjax70 wrote:
Also, the fact you can get a boyfriend in that game is kind of disturbing, since that could lead a bunch of creeps to play the game and maybe exploit children. Players can also do inappropriate things, in a certain way.
cj_wolf wrote:
joyce_wolf wrote:LOL i totally hate barbie. i wish we could of made the horse speed up and then the horse all the sudden stop and then barbie flips off and crashes and blood goes everywhere! LOL
lol thats so funny then i would come over and drink the blood lol
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING EVEN THOUGH THIS IS FROM 10 YEARS AGO
Uh...
I've seen ads everywhere about Star Stable, my cousin used to even play it, but after a few days of her mom watching her play, she said 'nah' and had her cousin get rid of it
I'm not sure why, but WHAT? TWERKING? BOYFRIENDS? WHYYYYY XD/DX

Unknown_Fluff
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Meo

Post by Unknown_Fluff » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:38 pm

I don't even remember the games name ._, but it was the type of game that took 29,844 tries to realize you've wasted your time and its a 1, 2 step solution game. Was good for passing the time and being disappointed at that fact
Da Derp

GK83
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Barrage

Post by GK83 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:26 pm

League of angels II
So not only does this P2W game manifested with inappropriate content literally kill your Gaming-meter for the day. It makes you feel so disappointed that the developpers couldn't refine the old trash league of angels 1 to improve the second one.
I decided to give this game a shot for 30 minutes because I kept getting harassed by the clickbait advertisements in various websites. And I have never felt so disrespected as a gamer in my life.
Now you know who you're fighting.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:00 pm

The Lion King for the Sega Genesis.
I'm stuck and the internet is not helpful. What am I doing with my life.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

The Dancing Demon
Pup
Pup
Name: Rak

Post by The Dancing Demon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:55 pm

It's called I Am Bread. It's for PS4. It is awful. The controls are awful, the story is a little funny, but overall it's awful. I have rage quitted in the middle of level one, and I am never playing ever again.