Pokémon

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Do You Like Pok`emon?

LOVE it!
64%
I like it.
17%
Its okay...
11%
I absoloutly HATE it!
8%

Total votes: 952

Nordue

Re: Pokémon

Post by Nordue » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:02 am

Randoven wrote:but it has FLESH bows. Made of FLESH.
  • I never thought of it that way :shock:. That's so weird now.

...Floatzel has a flesh floatie. Oh gosh, it goes on... XD

Although I won't be purchasing any more Pokemon games, I will still view gen 6 with interest in their designs. I am a sucker for canine Pokemon, so I am curious to see Fennekin's evolutions :P .

Moonikinz
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Moonikinz » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:12 pm

I don't know what it is but I always have the buy the pokemon games I bought a 3DS just to get the new pokemon game that was coming out lol.
Former Founder of Undine Falls Pack/Pack mascot
Former WQ moderator.

ravenshadow31
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ravenshadow31 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:00 am

Tonbei wrote:
  • I am a sucker for canine Pokemon
So am I a sucker for canine Pokemon me being obsessed with Growlithe and Archanine . I heard that theres a fairy type now, as with two new Pokemon. I think someone told me they made the announcement at E3, but I don't know if it's true, could be could not be.
Last edited by ravenshadow31 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Jokers Curse
Pup
Pup

Post by A Jokers Curse » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:09 am

ravenshadow31 wrote:I heard but slightly don't know that theres a fairy type now, as with two new Pokemon. I think someone told me they made the announcement at E3, but I don't know if it's true, could be could not be.
The new fairy type is true, and a confirmed fairy type Pokemon is Sylveon, and there are some with Fairy as it secondary type; Jigglypuff, Marill and Gardevoir. Fairy type has been confirmed as an effective type against Dragon.
might make a return eventually.

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:16 pm

• Oooh that's weird! But, I can complain. Gen II saw the addition of Dark and Steel, so it makes sense that yet another type could be added to the roster with future Gens.

...the name Talonflame is a little uncreative, if you ask me. That's Fletchling's evolution. Noivern is pretty cool-looking though: http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml.

Riceboy
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Fidd/Randy/Bell

Post by Riceboy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 am

Hey guys, a new Ghost/Steel Pokemon was (kind of better) revealed. It's known as "Honedge" and honestly I think it's kind of cute.

And terrifying.
serebii wrote:It is now known that Honedge comes into being when a departed spirit possesses a sword that once belonged to humans. It can use the blue cloth attached to its hilt as nimbly as an arm. Pokémon Trainers who carelessly take this blade in hand may find the blue cloth wrapping itself around them and draining their energy!

Augh so little time yet so much time to wait for this new game. I just want to pet my Pokemon already.
And all that jazz.
I could use something to eat.
i am ossan

I'm really, really hungry.

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:44 am

So I gave Black another shot and I'm getting into it oh my. Still kind of getting used to some aspects of it, I reckon it's got too much story for my liking. It makes me rush through the game instead of spending time training my Pokemon. :/ I'm barely winning battles and need to take some time to just train them against the wild Pokemon ugh.
Eh, whatever, I'm happy I've gotten into it. I blame Randy for this.
Thank you.

A Jokers Curse
Pup
Pup

Post by A Jokers Curse » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:18 am

Thinking of playing through Soul Silver and Black 2 again, since I'm becoming increasingly bored. Although I don't know what team to use.

wildcub
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wildcub » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 am

I still think pok'emon is fun,even thourgh on SoulSilver version I beated the chamion,battled some gym leaders in another region,got some mroe badges.It's a bit boreing,I admit.Heres some of my pok'emon from all of the games I have.Serperior,a grass-type pok'emon with overgrown(2 of them), Kyrum,a ice-and dragon- type pok'emon, Togic,a flying-type pok'emon(did i spell it right?), Lugia,a water-and psychic pok'emon, Ho-oh,a fire-and i think flying-type pok'emon, Azlef,a psychic-type pok'emon who gave willpower to humans, latias,a psychic-type pok'emon, and Eevee,a normal-type pok'emon.I had gotten three of them,one from Heartgold,Soulsilver,and surpriseingly,Pok'emon white 2.
I'm not really good at spelling,and it seems theres even smarter pok'emon players out there.I'm going to train even more now!

A Jokers Curse
Pup
Pup

Post by A Jokers Curse » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm not sure if Aipom is a good Pokemon or not, I've never used it. Any comments about it?

-Lunaa-
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by -Lunaa- » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 pm

I like Pokemon, but not as much as I use too. My favorite Pokemon were Poochyena and Raichu.

Riceboy
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Fidd/Randy/Bell

Post by Riceboy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Jewelz wrote:So I gave Black another shot and I'm getting into it oh my. Still kind of getting used to some aspects of it, I reckon it's got too much story for my liking. It makes me rush through the game instead of spending time training my Pokemon. :/ I'm barely winning battles and need to take some time to just train them against the wild Pokemon ugh.
Eh, whatever, I'm happy I've gotten into it. I blame Randy for this.
Thank you.
Love you Jewelzy. <3

Yeah training's a pain though, even after the game. I'm training a Vespequen right now and she's got a lot of defense but it takes forever for her to kill things sometimes...
Also got a shiny Zorua from my ex recently. I don't want to evolve it though it's too cute and black and bright blue.
A Jokers Curse wrote:I'm not sure if Aipom is a good Pokemon or not, I've never used it. Any comments about it?
Most Pokemon are terrifying if trained right! If you get one, evolve it into Ambipom, give it a Jolly nature (gives it less Special Attack but more Speed) it can be a pretty quick offensive Pokemon. Unless you want one with an Adamant nature (lowers Special Attack but raises Attack) and teach it loads of physical moves, it can take out enemies pretty quick with its wide range of moves. (Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Gunk Shot...)
I could use something to eat.
i am ossan

I'm really, really hungry.

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm

I know my starter for the next generation already... gah. Fennekin is so cute. ^^

Shame the Pokémon franchise has taken so long to surface on the 3DS, but meh. Worth the wait, it should be good. Those 'mega evolutions' have me intrigued (namely Mega Absol!)... totally looking forward to the details of Sylveon.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Konjus
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Konjus » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:08 pm

pokemon X and Y shall be ours... only 3 days left
allworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboyallworkandnoplaymakesjohnnyadullboy