World of Warcraft

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Re: World of Warcraft (Mists of Pandaria)

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:07 am

I "may" get back into WoW again when Legion comes out. It's just....I got so bored with Warlords soooo quickly. But I usually when I am playing, I spend most of my time farming old content for mounts anyway. :P

For the Horde!
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

Kivia

Re: World of Warcraft (Awaiting "Legion")

Post by Kivia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Never thought I'd ever play this game, but since I can afford it I caved a few months ago (technically a year ago, but I took a break for school).

Just hit 100 with my Tauren Druid, and I'm just trying to finish up the WoD storyline. But mostly I'm just trying to get mounts now, haha. Basically what you're doing Rikku.

Azuline
Pup
Pup
Name: Toby

Post by Azuline » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:26 pm

I played WoW a long time ago when I was a lot younger, it was always a fun game to play and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
"Blessed are the children of the Horned One."
:moose:

-S.J. Tucker

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:44 pm

Kivia wrote:Never thought I'd ever play this game, but since I can afford it I caved a few months ago (technically a year ago, but I took a break for school).

Just hit 100 with my Tauren Druid, and I'm just trying to finish up the WoD storyline. But mostly I'm just trying to get mounts now, haha. Basically what you're doing Rikku.
Oh Kivia, we have to play together sometime. Horde Druids Forever! <3

Although, I am trying very hard to level a Worgen Alliance character....the long and legit way (actually questing, not paying for a level boost), so I can experience the Alliance side and lore....but I just cannot do it! I get distracted, as my heart belongs to the Horde.

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 pm

I actually started on a Worgen DK on a separate server than what I normally play on (I'm usually on Arthas). But I didn't like how I completely skipped through lower levels so I made a Night Elf. She's only lv 27 or so. The Horde is just too special to me though.
I have a friend who plays seriously and was all "YOU NEED TO BE ALLIANCE THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER FOR PVP RIGHT NOW HURR". But I don't care much for PVP. I love me some questing.

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Kivia wrote:I actually started on a Worgen DK on a separate server than what I normally play on (I'm usually on Arthas). But I didn't like how I completely skipped through lower levels so I made a Night Elf. She's only lv 27 or so. The Horde is just too special to me though.
I have a friend who plays seriously and was all "YOU NEED TO BE ALLIANCE THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER FOR PVP RIGHT NOW HURR". But I don't care much for PVP. I love me some questing.
My friend is Alliance and all about PvP too. He threw me into a battleground once and I had no idea what I was doing. I like just exploring...simple things. Has a Horde person, I never experienced Goldshire until I rolled a Worgen (and I regret it to this day). The things, that I cannot 'unsee'. I'll pick a "renewed" Barrens chat any day of the week over Goldshire...LoL!

Meh, but I got tired of MoP REAL quick...LoL. WoD wasn't horrible...but I still managed to not be very interested in "keeping up" with doing the dungeons or raids.

Angel Mercy
Pup
Pup
Name: Mercy

Post by Angel Mercy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:01 pm

anyone here play the starter edition. its the only one I can afford right now and i am an alliance,
....Life changes so fast you won't even have a chance to stop it....

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:01 pm

This game is on my wishlist!

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Well, I caved-in and pre-ordered Legion. (I'll probably still be playing a heavily modded Fallout 4, though). Oh well, at least I'll get the pre-order bonuses. I just hate having to pay for a subscription, but I still like the game.

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:37 am

Ack I should do that at some point. I remember last summer when I was playing wow a lot it felt like it would be forever until Legion came out. Now it's getting so much closer and I'm getting pumped. =O

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:56 pm

When i have the money i will strive to play, but interestingly enough the game is not as much fun playing alone as you would with friends.

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:01 am

Sooooo has anyone been playing right now? Legion invasions have been amazing for leveling up currently.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:38 am

I'm playing, but I'm hilariously casual and have no idea what is going on half the time. I've seen the invasions show up, but haven't done anything with them yet. Then again, my main is only level 54, so there's still plenty to do.
ZambIT wrote:When i have the money i will strive to play, but interestingly enough the game is not as much fun playing alone as you would with friends.
You're able to play for free up to level 20, although you can't create parties on a free account. You can invite f2p people to one, though — you could buy the game and then ask friends if they want to play through the early game together. That's what I've been doing, and it's really enjoyable.

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Its the lack of funds that i simply just do the trial for now hehe. And lack of time to say i play long enough to do a party and whatnot. Let alone dungeons.

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Uzumaaki » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:43 pm

i just started a new account about a week ago. already hit the level cap for the free trial so i'm debating if im actually interested enough to devote more time and money to it. probably not a good idea since my life is getting hecka busy but...we'll see lol
i think the last time i played was mists of pandaria came out?? and i started around the lich-king time. i have so many nostalgic memories w this game ughh
av by theinfinite