Giveaway Contest -August 2019

Archived contests and giveaways.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Giveaway Contest -August 2019

Post by Pepper » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Win a Free Copy of WolfQuest!
It's time for the monthly contest to win a free copy of WolfQuest! Lucky winners will receive a free copy of WolfQuest 2.7 (and PC/Mac users will also get WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition Early Access for PC and Mac)! Winners can choose to get any version of the game (Mac/Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle).

This Month's Contest
Send your forum username, email, and your answer to the question: "What are three interesting facts about wolves?" to contest1@wolfquest.org. Winners are selected randomly from complete entries. Please enter only once in each monthly contest.

Deadline
All entries must be received by midnight (Eastern Daylight Time) on Sunday, August 18, 2019.

Entry Requirements
Valid entries must include:
• Your email address.
• Your WolfQuest forum username (Required! If you haven't registered for the WolfQuest forum, now's the time!)
• Answer to the question: "What are three interesting facts about wolves?"

Random Drawing
Each complete entry will be assigned a number. We will then use a random-number generator to generate three numbers. The entries bearing those numbers will each win a free copy of the game.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.

Cimento
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Giveaway Contest -August 2019

Post by Cimento » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:55 am

I entered this! Hope I win...this is THE game that I've be looking forward to ever since the first announcement! But since the deadline has passed, how can I find the results?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 am

@Cimento: The winners are posted soon after the deadline has passed -- usually within a day or two.
But Eduweb is taking a vacation, so the winner announcement may be delayed. ^^;

Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Post by Pepper » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:16 am

Congratulations to August's winners of WolfQuest's giveaway contest: Goldelie, Werfafa and Yatana! (Winners have been contacted by email.)

Thank you to everyone who participated. The September contest will be posted shortly.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.