WINNERS ANNOUNCED! February 2019 Giveaway Contest

Archived contests and giveaways.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! February 2019 Giveaway Contest

Post by Pepper » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Win a Free Copy of WolfQuest!
It's time for the monthly contest to win a free copy of WolfQuest 2.7! Four lucky winners will receive a free copy of the game! Winners can choose to get any version of the game (Mac/Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle).

This Month's Contest
Send your forum username, email, and your answer to the question: "What are three interesting facts about wolves?" to contest1@wolfquest.org. Winners are selected randomly from complete entries. Please enter only once in each monthly contest.

Deadline
All entries must be received by midnight (Eastern Daylight Time) on Monday, February 25, 2019.

Entry Requirements
Valid entries must include:
• Your email address.
• Your WQ forum username (Required! If you haven't registered for the forum, now's the time!)
• Answer to the question: "What are three interesting facts about wolves?"

Random Drawing
Each complete entry will be assigned a number. We will then use a random-number generator to generate four numbers. The entries bearing those numbers will each win a free copy of the game.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.

xXWolfFangsXx
Pup
Pup
Name: Fang

Re: February 2019 Giveaway Contest

Post by xXWolfFangsXx » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:40 pm

I entered for a chance to get it for my Ipad/Iphone! I hope I win! But if not Tough luck! Good Luck everyone!

.......Post Merge
If we win the game, will we get everything free or do we have to pay for the furs and stuff?
Last edited by Neamara on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged double post. (Through no fault of the author; newer post was relocated from another thread.)

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:00 pm

xXWolfFangsXx wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:16 pm
If we win the game, will we get everything free or do we have to pay for the furs and stuff?
I've merged your post to the active contest thread based on suitability. To answer your question, the game is free on mobile, so I would guess that the IOS/Android/Kindle prize draw offers the complete game and customization extras. ;) For other platforms, yes, it's the full version plus an account key.

xXWolfFangsXx
Pup
Pup
Name: Fang

Post by xXWolfFangsXx » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:19 pm

I've merged your post to the active contest thread based on suitability. To answer your question, the game is free on mobile, so I would guess that the IOS/Android/Kindle prize draw offers the complete game and customization extras. ;) For other platforms, yes, it's the full version plus an account key.

Thanks! it is good to know!

Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Post by Pepper » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:42 am

Congrats to February's contest winners, Concord Dawn, fuzzynose202, Silverlion, and BlackDraft. Watch for next month's giveaway for another chance to win a free copy of WolfQuest!
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.