Quota, my first ever wolf

Share your wolf, its pack, and their progress within this forum for others to see.
Forum rules
This forum is for gameplay content only. Gameplay logs, bios, family trees and screenshots are allowed here. Art (e.g. character art) should be shared in Wolf Artwork.
NotaNvmbr
Pup
Pup
Name: NaN, Stripe

Quota, my first ever wolf

Post by NotaNvmbr » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:09 pm

Hey, it's been a while since I was last active. Not too long of a while, but still a while.

Quota was my first ever wolf in WolfQuest. He is a silver wolf with his left ear completely folded. All of his attributes are set to 0. I forgot what his personality is. He's currently 3 and has a 5-pup litter with a 4-star 5-year-old black mate. I also forgot the pups' and Quota's pack's name (oops).

I got WolfQuest on Steam, and Quota was made on a different account than the one I'm using, (I haven't played WolfQuest in forever, since I have almost no access to the computer it's on and my personal computer's too weak to run it well) so he's not my main wolf. That's Efra, who I might document in the future. But last time I've played WolfQuest, (around a week or two ago, first time I had played WolfQuest in forever) he was the wolf I played as and managed to get to sometime in Raise Pups in the playthrough.

Quota was and is an "experimental" wolf, but he won't be used for testing stuff out (I will never age him again) and I'll make a separate wolf for that.

So, uh...the end.

Idk why his name is Quota its just a very random name
Last edited by Koa on Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding information from double-post.

"/ɪn ðɪs faɪ.ɚ/"
(they/it, av+sig by me)