The Wolf Pack Archives

Share your wolf, its pack, and their progress within this forum for others to see.
Forum rules
This forum is for gameplay content only. Gameplay logs, bios, family trees and screenshots are allowed here. Art (e.g. character art) should be shared in Wolf Artwork.
Wind_Shadow
Pup
Pup
Name: Wind, Windy, Shadow

The Wolf Pack Archives

Post by Wind_Shadow » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:07 pm

Hi, so I was curious about some of the old packs/wolves you've had in the past that you miss! They can be from back in 2.7, or Anniversary Edition wolves you've made and forgotten about/stopped playing as/had deleted or corrupted! Here are a few of mine:

1. Dark
This was a black female wolf from back in WolfQuest 2.7. I started making screen recordings on a mobile device of her life, planning to put them on YouTube, but that never happened, I never made a YouTube account, and I never finished her life... The series was going to be called "Dark's Dreams", and I had over 30 episodes recorded, each about 10 minutes long. I found her a mate in Amethyst Mountain (whose name I forgot lol) and got her to 15,000 exp, then brought her to Slough Creek and had a litter of pups in the Secret Den. I stopped recording right after I started the journey... Who knows, maybe I'll do something with her in the future, but for now she's just there.

2. Wanderer
This was the first wolf I made in the Anniversary Edition. I forget what he looked like, but he was a male wolf, and I started him in Lost River (I had a really really slow computer when I first got AE and made him). He actually went to Lost River Classic, not Amethyst Mountain. He started by chasing some coyotes (might have killed one?) and then he hunted elk. He went looking for mates, blah blah blah, and found a very perfect female wolf. She was bold, social, and energetic (this is always my dream mate lol). She actually attacked a bear on her own, and Wanderer had to stop her! Sadly, this file was corrupted, and I couldn't go back to them. However, I plan to make another wolf in the future who will be the child or grandchild of these two, and there will be a whole backstory explaining the wolf's connection to the Midnight Pass Hunting Lodge, and the wolf head on the wall would either be Wanderer or his mate (most likely his mate).

3. Wapiti
I don't remember this very well, but I used to have a male wolf named Wapiti who was fierce. I don't really remember much about him, but he hunted in Wapiti pack territory, and he might've been looking for a mate... but anyways, at some point his file got corrupted :(

4. 856M
This was another male wolf, named 856M, and- guess what- his coat was 856M. I planned on making his life similar to the real 856M's life. He hunted, found a mate from Lamar Canyon, and I was debating whether I wanted to just leave him in Amethyst Mountain with her for fun or if I wanted to move them to Slough Creek. It's possible his file was corrupted or lost, but I think it's more likely that his save file is just buried somewhere in my long list of save files and I've forgotten about him XD.

5. Mother
Yes, this was a female wolf named Mother. She hunted, blah blah blah, and then, when looking for a mate, found a pair of dispersal males. She chose one, did the trial with him, and liked him a lot. Then she made the mistake of trying to hunt bison with him while they were still in the trial period (This was early on in my AE days, and I thought, "oh, bison, that'll be simple. I'm on easy mode anyway, so why should I worry?") However, the bison killed him, and the heartbroken Mother spent several days and nights sleeping by his body, wishing he could come back. However, she was beginning to starve, and eventually had to leave. She hunted to feed herself, and then tracked down the other dispersal who had been with the wolf who died (a.k.a. his brother). She courted him, and then eventually long-story-short became his mate instead. Guess what his name became? Father. Then they moved to Slough Creek, and had four pups (I forget their exact names and genders, but it was something along the line of Sister, Brother, Daughter, Son, etc. stuff like that.) She was the first wolf who I had plans of moving to Tower Fall, or beyond, with. Unfortunately, before her pups were grown, that file was corrupted. I still had the original Amethyst file of her and Father, but at the time I didn't have the motivation to try another litter with her.

6. Stone
Stone was a female wolf, and when she was looking for a mate, she found two or three dispersal males. She was courting them, but then some Beartooth male dispersals came and chased them off, wanting to be the ones to court Stone instead. Me being an amateur idiot, instead of thinking, "oh, these wolves are strong, I'll court them instead of the weak ones who got chased off!" I thought, "Well, that's very mean, I don't like these Beartooth wolves". Stone spent a lot longer than she needed to chasing after the first males and courting in brief bursts before they had to flee from the Beartooth males and Stone followed them again. Finally she got into a trial with one of them, and after they hunted elk in the valley, he asked to be her mate. She extended the trial period, and regretted it about 3 minutes later when she got impatient. Then she finally became that wolf's mate, named him Rock, and went to Slough Creek. Their first year they had 3 pups- Amethyst, a female (NOT at all related to the other Amethyst I mentioned, the one who was with Autumn), Quartz, a male, and Moonstone, a female runt. I originally planned for Stone to age up year after year, until year 8, and have more pups, but when Amethyst and Quartz were over 15 pounds, Moonstone was still 13.6 or something, so I got impatient, rushed it, and then got bored and stopped playing as Stone. I might go back to finish that eventually, but not anytime soon.

Well, those are all of the ones I remember right now. Feel free to share any wolves or packs you made!
The darkest night gave birth to a breeze,
Which grew to a storm, which shook the trees
A howl of fury tore through the night,
Fueling the fight to make wrongs right
The cry of the night was spread and thinned,
Carried on the shadow of the wind