Tell me about wolves you brought back from 2.7!

Share your wolf, its pack, and their progress within this forum for others to see.
Forum rules
This forum is for gameplay content only. Gameplay logs, bios, family trees and screenshots are allowed here. Art (e.g. character art) should be shared in Wolf Artwork.
rowantobias
Name: Rowan

Tell me about wolves you brought back from 2.7!

Post by rowantobias » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:36 pm

hi! i'm immensely curious to hear about which wolves people had in 2.5/2.7 and "imported" to AE. tell me about your characters, their lives, etc!

so this thread doesnt get marked as spam: ill start!

my first wolf, cosla/creek, is from 2.5, who i then imported to 2.7, and now resides as my main multiplayer wolf in AE. if she were a real wolf i don't think she would be alive right now haha! but i am very fond of her still, and i enjoy getting to draw her still :]
⍋°⍋ the night wore on. the forest remained as still as stone. ⍋°⍋
⚘⑇⚘⑇ ( they / he | discord mod ) ⑇⚘⑇⚘

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Re: Tell me about wolves you brought back from 2.7!

Post by -Wolfdog- » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:04 am

I don't think I've imported any wolves from 2.7, maybe a wolf named Silver who I later renamed Lumi. I do have a wolf named Wilderness who is ranked packmate in 2.7, I was thinking of bringing her over but I think she'd do okay as a 2.7 wolf for now, who knows though, maybe I might "transfer" her to 3.0 someday.
And yeah, haha, Lumi would've died a long time ago realistically (we're talking October 2019).
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

SkyRiderMusic
Pup
Pup

Post by SkyRiderMusic » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:55 am

I brought over my wolf Storm (but without the limp) and my wolves Griffin, Ash, and Zephyr. I think it's so cool that AE has so much freedom in playstyles, and you can behave differently for different wolves. For example, hunting beavers, having different territory/dens/rendezvous sites, playing in AM for hours in deep winter, playing in SC for hours in endless summer, making different challenges for gameplay, and it's fun to give different tendencies to your different AE wolves

Oh yeah! In 2.5 I had a wolf named Amber, and I named a pup Amber from AE. She has really interesting runt stats so I'm playing as her as a challenge

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:17 am

I've kept Kato as my main wolf, and he's the one in my profile picture rn. I think I kept him completely the same, stats and all.
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

that_Localmicrowave
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by that_Localmicrowave » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:15 pm

i had actually brought back a wolf named whiskey(the first wolf i played as when i got ae). i also named his mate the same(alpine)

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:13 am

I brought my very first WQ wolf all the way back from 2.5 who i named "Landa" (he was supposed to be called "Landia" but i missed the i. He's was initially named after a kirby character and i didn't notice this mistake until like 4 years later) and he's used as my livestream wolf, as i've only extensively played him (or renditions of him due to switching computers a lot between the two wq streams i did) during livestreams i did when the game came out/when slough creek came out. I'll actually edit a picture of him into this post later when i get one c:
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

Prince_8bit
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Prince_8Bit | Codiac

Post by Prince_8bit » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:16 am

Ah, I have so many! My first wolf I "imported" from 2.7 was my main old man, Codiac. In AE version, he has the tawny coat with the mange, and a radio collar. He is just a sweet old man who wants to see the world in all it's beauty :)