Slough Creek Journal

Share your wolf, its pack, and their progress within this forum for others to see.
Forum rules
This forum is for gameplay content only. Gameplay logs, bios, family trees and screenshots are allowed here. Art (e.g. character art) should be shared in Wolf Artwork.
lostgirl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: song

Re: Slough Creek Journal

Post by lostgirl » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:20 pm

Wow, I weirdly loved this, what you were talking to AStrangerOnline about (what’s the most stressful thing) I think I’m just very unlucky or something. Because I’m on easy (I can’t do harder at this point), I had seven pups and it’s my first time, I was away hunting, and my mate was at home when I returned they were all missing and he was just sitting there, my son wander was the hardest to find took me like 2 hours. The 1 got sick, then got better at 1% of health. Another got sick, got better at 10%. Then 2 got sick a day apart, one got better at 11%, another 50%. Andi moved to about 9 different dens.

Wind_Shadow
Pup
Pup
Name: Wind, Windy, Shadow

Re: Slough Creek Journal

Post by Wind_Shadow » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:15 am

-Wolfdog- wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:56 pm
Wind_Shadow wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:04 pm
I think it's very interesting what you're doing with Lumi and Abnus and their pack! Especially the Abnus project, that's very cool. I also find it interesting that you make a nice backstory for Lumi, that she's a husky instead of a wolf! I've done similar things in 2.7, pretending certain wolves were coyotes or foxes or red wolves... but you also have a good explanation for her backstory.
Spoiler
Show
Since there are actually dogs and a ranch now in the new Lost River DLC, it might be cool to try something similar to that there- would you mind if I did something similar to this, and made a wolf-dog character of my own?
Thanks. And (since I don't have the LR DLC) I only realized up until a few days ago that there were dogs in the game!! I especially love the German shepherd model. Can you imagine if Siberian huskies were added to LR as well?
By the way, all of the pups have been renamed. Their names were originally placeholders.. and I didn't quite feel a connection with them. Their names are now Loup, Lobo, Lycan, Lupa, and Lupine :)
That's great! I like how all of the names are wolf-related. Lupine is an especially great name! And it WOULD be so amazing if they added huskies to LR! Maybe they will, one day, but for now it's still really cool to have dogs there!
The darkest night gave birth to a breeze,
Which grew to a storm, which shook the trees
A howl of fury tore through the night,
Fueling the fight to make wrongs right
The cry of the night was spread and thinned,
Carried on the shadow of the wind